Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me (6275 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by marvelck: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
My ex boyfriend and I broke up about 6 months ago. And haven't seen nor talk to each other since then. But surprisingly, he has been paying 20k into my acct every month, despite the fact that we are no longer dating. And whenever I call him to explain why he's doing all this, he doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. I'm really confused.

Susan

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by starpon1: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2017
hmm maybe he is planning to use you for ritual or he just want to make you feel jealous of him

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Skeendip(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2017
marvelck:
My ex boyfriend and I broke up about 6 months ago. And haven't seen nor talk to each other since then. But surprisingly, he has been paying 20k into my acct every month, despite the fact that we are no longer dating. And whenever I call him to explain why he's doing all this, he doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. I'm really confused.

Susan

It doesn't die
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by darbeelicous(f): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2017
he's simply rewarding u for long term of service, its called "pension" cheesy cheesy
But come o op, we both know ure lying wink wink.... But continue, it's a free world!

34 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Damoxy(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2017
marvelck:

Susan

Nice write up
Are u related to Lai Mohammed?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by naija1stpikin: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2017
The lie could make me fart Cologne!

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by obinna58(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Lies everywhere
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by NevetsIbot(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2017
he's pitying you. Shimpu
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:57am On Feb 22, 2017
It is the ram that will die that gets fattened, hope this will end well. Sorry about my proverb, that was exactly what came to mind when I read your post. Just be wise and careful

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 22, 2017
lol. lie-on
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by seunny4lif(m): 4:36am On Feb 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Abi na her destiny he dey use grin grin
starpon1:
hmm maybe he is planning to use you for ritual or he just want to make you feel jealous of him
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by seunny4lif(m): 4:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Reiyvinn:
The lie could make me fart Cologne!

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by seunny4lif(m): 4:37am On Feb 22, 2017
marvelck:

Susan

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by TPAND(f): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2017
If you don't want kindly update your account information with mine via a SMS to his phone
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Alphamale2017(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2017
those of u doubting this story are not serious. it happens. maybe the young lady helped him financially at a certain point while they were dating and he was still struggling.

maybe the girl mocked him during the process of the break and reminded him of the favour during the whole break up process.

its just that normal manly self respect. u know men na

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by obyrich(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Alphamale2017:
those of u doubting this story are not serious. it happens. maybe the young lady helped him financially at a certain point while they were dating and he was still struggling.

maybe the girl mocked him during the process of the break and reminded him of the favour during the whole break up process.

its just that normal manly self respect. u know men na
I agree with you. Maybe the girl dumped him for someone richer. I know the guy is trying to mock her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Doctorfitz: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Kinda weird but he'll come around... He's still into u I guess..... It's just that ladies of these days have a lot to work on...
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by olac21(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2017
You deserve the award for "liar of the year" for this crap..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by DaveyMcCoy(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2017
People can lie.. .. embarassed cry
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by cybriz82(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2017
obyrich:
I agree with you. Maybe the girl dumped him for someone richer. I know the guy is trying to mock her.

that why her ex wudnt stop sending her recharge card of 500naira? hmmm isorite duh.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
he's simply rewarding u for long term of service, its called "pension" cheesy cheesy
But come o op, we both know ure lying wink wink.... But continue, it's a free world!

Savagery at its peak
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by eezeribe(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2017
marvelck:

Susan

Can't you transfer the money back to his account... Cheap girl,this is another dimension of Reaping where you did not sow(Gold digging) from a Mugu(your ex)
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by diamondstar90: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Maybe he wants to show you, the money he keep send means nothing to him
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Incognito101: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
In this recession?
Go on eh omo Lai mohamad.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by darbeelicous(f): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2017
undecided undecided
Hormoniyi25:

Savagery at its peak
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2017
where is the evidence to prove your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2017
marvelck:

Susan

We need proof to see who the mumu is thats putting money for free ...
or maybe its oayment for years in service grin pele thats an insult undecided

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by dapsonlou(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2017
Damoxy:

Nice write up
Are u related to Lai Mohammed?

No I dont think she's lying. I did it before, use to send my Ex 10k every Friday because I didn't want her to start doing Runz. My Soon to be Ex New gf refuse to allow me talk to her. After Awhile her friends advice her that I was using her for ritual and that's why I was sending it every Friday cheesy grin cheesy ... So she send a nasty bbm message accusing me of using her stars Blah Blah Blah. Cut her off completely, only for her to show up 2 months later at my office to beg me to put her back on the Allowance. [size=8pt][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Damoxy(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2017
dapsonlou:

No I dont think she's lying. I did it before, use to send my Ex 10k every Friday because I didn't want her to start doing Runz. My Soon to be Ex New gf refuse to allow me talk to her. After Awhile her friends advice her that I was using her for ritual and that's why I was sending it every Friday cheesy grin cheesy ... So she send a nasty bbm message accusing me of using her stars Blah Blah Blah. Cut her off completely, only for her to show up 2 months later at my office to beg me to put her back on the Allowance. [size=8pt][/size]
Waoh, put me sef on ur list, 2k every month ain't bad for me
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Coolgent(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Thats what we call gratuity/pension
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by bobbyluis(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2017
take it,it's ur pension

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? / Ladies...how Much Do U Worth In Dowries? / Nicki Minaj Showing Off Her Big Boob's While Singing And Dancing To Barbie(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.