Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me (6327 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by ayamAgenius: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Girlfriend retirement wages...

I do same with all my Ex-Girlfriends that served well...

Enjoy the privilege...

You earned it... you must have served him well!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Vivos: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Kinda weird but he'll come around... He's still into u I guess..... It's just that ladies of these days have a lot to work on...
I second that, that he's not with u does not mean he doesn't care about. I ve met guys like that.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Damfostopper(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2017
continue lying till ur teeth falls off completely .....
ur doing yourself

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2017
dapsonlou:

No I dont think she's lying. I did it before, use to send my Ex 10k every Friday because I didn't want her to start doing Runz. My Soon to be Ex New gf refuse to allow me talk to her. After Awhile her friends advice her that I was using her for ritual and that's why I was sending it every Friday cheesy grin cheesy ... So she send a nasty bbm message accusing me of using her stars Blah Blah Blah. Cut her off completely, only for her to show up 2 months later at my office to beg me to put her back on the Allowance. [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Umennajiego(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
This one na normal thing na....[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
undecided undecided

Queen savage

hope am save with this ur smiley
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by peter0071(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
NevetsIbot:
he's pitying you. Shimpu
or maybe...the Juju she use on him never clear...
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Corn99(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
The first question a reasonable person will definitely ask is 'WHAT CAUSED THE BREAK-OFF'
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by NemzySeries(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
hahahahahahahahaha.... hiz deducting frm ur destiny grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Instructions from the oracle. grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by robosky02(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2017

Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by WomanOfRace(f): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please where is this ex of yours ?
He must be from Jupiter.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by laribari(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
I know the internet especially social is a depot of lie but why are most of you guys sounding like things like this do not happen?

I know of a guy who was dating someone close to me but the guy is tired of the relationship, yet keeps giving the lady money and he's finding it hard to break up because the lady has held him strong. I got to know the truth through a third party who is also my friend and advised the lady in question to just wake up. Trust naa, the lady cried alot but today na she even break up with the player.

the guy that is sending money may know what he is up to.

I'm not saying this is true but don't ever doubt somethings you think it's crazy.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Jodha(f): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lmao.. Cc salvage finder..
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by browniex: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
It happens,personally when I look back at all the struggles me and my ex went through and the financial sacrifices she made for me,I just feel like paying her back handsomely, as a matter of fact that is what I intend to do.its a pity that she is now married, if not,I would have gone looking for her.my present woman is so good,but I still feel my ex alot.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by Martinez19(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
If this is true, lemmi die. Who go mumu reach that level? Owu na bastard. grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by laiza(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
he's simply rewarding u for long term of service, its called "pension" cheesy cheesy
But come o op, we both know ure lying wink wink.... But continue, it's a free world!
Lmao...the most hilarious comment ever!!!!
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by herlarho(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
its like u served im well, thats y he is paying u ur alawi
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by mrsfavour(f): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Reiyvinn:
The lie could make me fart Cologne!
it may be true.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by newmusic: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
You guys are funny, I know someone receiving the same amount from her ex, not every month though but anytime she complains of anything and this ex won't pick her call or reply her text..

Hope this is not the person I know...lol
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by onyebest123: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
And u are spending the money abi, jst know u are eating Ur destiny like that,20k.
marvelck:
My ex boyfriend and I broke up about 6 months ago. And haven't seen nor talk to each other since then. But surprisingly, he has been paying 20k into my acct every month, despite the fact that we are no longer dating. And whenever I call him to explain why he's doing all this, he doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. I'm really confused.

Susan
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me by dapsonlou(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Damoxy:

Waoh, put me sef on ur list, 2k every month ain't bad for me

As you no get pussy, it no go Work lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex. / Nickelodeon Actress, Riele Downs Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.