Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (22669 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2006
I saw where the author of the nonsense above claimed that the gospels was written about
150 to 300 years later so could not be inspired.
Such stupidity.

How many years after the poisoned lamb took its toll on Mo did allah throw down the koran from above?
and where in the Koran did he say the Bible is corrupted?
And how could he have let the Torah and injil,he asked you to learn from us to be corrupted?
Could it be in the area of one man one wife versus one man,4 wives,concubines and slave girls that allah has generously provided.
This allah is indeed merciful.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Babyosisi: You have not read from the Qur'an that the Torah and Injil are corrupted? You need to do your home work, sister. I had posted the verses in an old entry. I will search it out for you and repost it for your benefit.

If you read Suratul Fatiha, you will see that Allah, the Almighty spoke about those who have incured His Wrath/Anger and those who are astray. The two groups are Jews for knowing corrupting Allah's commandments and the christians for ignorantly and stubbornly refusing to accept guidance.

Muhammad (AS) died not from the poison of the lamb that he ate. Far from it. It was a means to also make him a Shuadah; the one who died in the path of the Merciful.

If you read the last two surah of the Qur'an, you will see that Allah the Almighty gave the antidote of poison and others and infact all deseases . Except that a person is destined to die, what other way to die except for the pleasure of God.

Muhammad was given a way out to remain alive until the day of Judgement. However he (AS), fulfilled the verse in the Qur'an that says 'Every sul shall taste death, ." The Lord of the world loves him and none of your vile opinion of him will take anything away from his high position, before his Lord, the Angels of his Lord or the creations of his Lord.

It is my sincerest desire that you and others are not part of the fuel of hell, for hell is very greedy, this is why we are writing and wish each person the Mercy of the Most Merciful.You can never have two gods, nor three. There is only One God.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2006
olabowale:

@Babyosisi: You have not read from the Qur'an that the Torah and Injil are corrupted? You need to do your home work, sister. I had posted the verses in an old entry. I will search it out for you and repost it for your benefit.

If you read Suratul Fatiha, you will see that Allah, the Almighty spoke about those who have incured His Wrath/Anger and those who are astray. The two groups are Jews for knowing corrupting Allah's commandments and the christians for ignorantly and stubbornly refusing to accept guidance.

Isnt it strange and phony that the ONLY groups that have incurred "allah's" wrath are JEWS and CHRISTIANS! The very two groups who stood up in the face of the evil, tyranny and fraud that was a major hallmark of the rise of the quraish "prophet" and his idol worship!

what of the atheists, agnostics, sango worshippers, hindus, sikhs? Why have they not incurred allah's wrath or have they since ceased to exist as far as Islam is concerned?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2006
please post it olabowole and tell us also if the Bible was corrupted before allah said so or afterwards.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
olabowale:

@Babyosisi:

Well, after reading the above statement by Olabowale, somebody rightly asked why agnostics, pagans, hindus, ogbonis, shango worshippers etc have not or did not incur the wrath of Allah? Well, it is very obvious they can't incur the wrath of allah because they are all the same; False gods, idolatory, mammons and demonic spirits are they all. So why should they incur the wrath of allah when the real enemies are those who worship and believe in the true Living God
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by mukina2: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2006

Isnt it strange and phony that the ONLY groups that have incurred "allah's" wrath are JEWS and CHRISTIANS! The very two groups who stood up in the face of the evil, tyranny and fraud that was a major hallmark of the rise of the quraish "prophet" and his idol worship!

what of the atheists, agnostics, sango worshippers, hindus, sikhs? Why have they not incurred allah's wrath or have they since ceased to exist as far as Islam is concerned?

Well, after reading the above statement by Olabowale, somebody rightly asked why agnostics, pagans, hindus, ogbonis, shango worshippers etc have not or did not incur the wrath of Allah? Well, it is very obvious they can't incur the wrath of allah because they are all the same; False gods, idolatory, mammons and demonic spirits are they all. So why should they incur the wrath of allah when the real enemies are those who worship and believe in the true Living God

bird of the same feathers,
latatakalam

ma salaam cool
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2006
grin grin
I wonder what is the problem with this juvenile called mukina2; are you by chance suffering from a 'seizure disorder'?
you can speak english here, stop your gibberish 'wa ta ku lor or latataka lam' Anyway 'right back at you, sucker' whatever it means!!. God bless you and heal you of this dysphonic disorder.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 06, 2006
mukina2:

bird of the same feathers,
latatakalam

ma salaam cool

Rather than answer the question on why Allah practices "selective" wrath, you go off tangent talking like a 2month old child. Why is Allah only angry at Jews and christians?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Havila: Is this what they taught you in Medical School? You insult Male and Female, alike? Rather, is this the value that you got out of Paul? Jesus will never behave like this. Oh, I remember, you do not follow the religion of Jesus (AS). He was not a Christian.

Let me tell you something, I am not really surprise that you do not practice Medicine, in the really sense of caring for patients. You heart is hardened, like stone, no, it is like dry Iron! For in the rain, even the stone weeps.

Just because you did not understand what Mukina2 said, you do not have to be so devoid of understanding of humanity. You are so arrogant. You know, you lack the real quality of medical people; compassion. No wonder you are a pen pusher.

With all your education, you call an ordinary human being like you you god. What a dead mind.

You can attack me, it will mean just a little to me. I discount your words. However, when you go so low to deride my sister, just because you are so shallow, then you have gotten my attention.

Somebody need to tell you how to respect women. Are you married or you are still a juvenile, yet to grow up? I pity the woman who will end up with you in the gutter that you wallow in right now.

I do not care for your rspect and do not give one. Afterall, we all grown. I will treat just the way you deserve to be treated, as long as you insult my sisters, be ready to hear from me on this board.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Havila: My response to you is very short: The Hindu, Ogboni, etc, all incur the wrath of Allah the Almighty. If the Lord of the world says that Jews and Christians are already in manifest error, it goes without saying that everyone of the group that you and your buddies listed are in the same boat. Unfortunately, as a people from the people of the group, you are not smart enough to see that. It takes a good heart, yes a heart that is ready to accept guidance to begin to reflect.

You do not have to be a book smart person to know right from wrong. Afterall, the president of Brasil is not even educated. Yet, Brasil has a good size of Ph. D. and better minds, academically. America is another example. The president George Bush, who bearly pass through Bachelors and Master programs. You see the countless number of Ph. D. there are in America?

If proper belief is based in academics, then people like you will be a true believer and the ragtag of America in the slums will have no chance.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Babyosisi;
Chapter 3 of the Qur'an (Al Imran) verses 75 throgh 80 will be a good read on the corruption of the Bible.

Chapter 5 of the Qur'an ( Al Maida) verses 13through 21 is another portion.

You will find that Allah the Almighty speaks clearly about explicit and implicit corruptions of the Old and the new Testaments by the hands of the leadership of the societies which claim it as still authentic. This was the condition of the people after the respective prophets were no longer with them. This was the condition that was prevailing and as such accepted as the truth before Muhammad (AS). Muhammad revelation from his Lord confirms the condition and instruct that people follow Muhammad, as the new prophet with the latest and parmanent guidance.

You will see where Allah speaks about those who are saying that a prophet is god. He, Allah debunks this assertion as false. It is not possible that a prophet claims the position of his Lord.

On the other hand, Chapter 15 (The Rocky tract) in the Qur'an, verse 9 tells you that Allah assures the purity of the Qur'an. His latest revealed instruction to mankind.

Why are we on this board? Are we here because we hate each other or one another? Hardly. Even though it may sound like that most of the times. I believe I am here because there is need to learn about other people and speak the truth as i see it. Am I the most individual? No. It is not possible. However, I am struggling to improve myself. I want to have a good heart. I want a soul that will not be an evil soul. I want a body that will not be filthy. I want a chance to receive the mercy of God, when I am recreated for Judgement.

One of the threaders asked me if piety is the only way to have God answer a prayer or protect or defend or come to the aid of an individual. I can not say yes, because God encompasses all things. His yardstick is different from the creations'. But piety is a sure way for Him to accept prayer.

A person who is wronged by another cries out to God. Even though this person might have beena disbeliever or a bad individual, but the wrong that is done to him, makes him a better person versus the wrong doer. He is the pious one between the two. At that instant his prayer to God could be answered. In distress, no one remember any deity, every one cries to God.

My effort on this board and the effort every muslim is for the pleasure of God, only. No one guarantees the future. The future belongs to Him, alone.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2006
olabowale:

@Havila: Is this what they taught you in Medical School? You insult Male and Female, alike? Rather, is this the value that you got out of Paul? Jesus will never behave like this. Oh, I remember, you do not follow the religion of Jesus (AS). He was not a Christian.

Let me tell you something, I am not really surprise that you do not practice Medicine, in the really sense of caring for patients. You heart is hardened, like stone, no, it is like dry Iron! For in the rain, even the stone weeps.

Just because you did not understand what Mukina2 said, you do not have to be so devoid of understanding of humanity. You are so arrogant. You know, you lack the real quality of medical people; compassion. No wonder you are a pen pusher.

With all your education, you call an ordinary human being like you you god. What a dead mind.

You can attack me, it will mean just a little to me. I discount your words. However, when you go so low to deride my sister, just because you are so shallow, then you have gotten my attention.

Somebody need to tell you how to respect women. Are you married or you are still a juvenile, yet to grow up? I pity the woman who will end up with you in the gutter that you wallow in right now.

I do not care for your rspect and do not give one. Afterall, we all grown. I will treat just the way you deserve to be treated, as long as you insult my sisters, be ready to hear from me on this board.

na wa o inlaw.
what is your own?
please don't burst a vessel,you are taking this whole thing pesonal.
Is Mukina your 3rd wife?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
olabowole please post it verbatim and I'll respond soon.I don't have time to flip through the Koran just now.
Show us where Mohammed and allah said the Bible had been corrupted as soon as he came into the scene.
The same Bible he asked you to learn from us.
Show us how he allowed it to be corrupted and where we can find the incorruptible one .
There must be an injil with the true Bible lol
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Babyosisi: Who is my second wife? You already that position for yourself? You have to accept Islam, before anything. Just incase I die before you, I want children that willpray to God for me.

I am just not happy that a man that you expect to be compassionate has so much hate in him. Is Medicine only book quality, this days?

My sister, Babyosisi, I have done what i could for you. You have to find this truth on your own. I hate typing. All of this is hard work for me. I just can not tell my secretary do this for me. You want the truth? Its right there for you.

May God, the Almighty guide you to it. However, you must want it. God said in the Qur'an that He does not change the condition of a people unless they begin to change it for themselves.

So if you want something, you begin to do the things that will actalize that desire. You pray where prayer is applicable. You work hard at it and be patient.

Glory belong to God. I am young looking for my age. I have aged well. The wudu water is good for me. I am not wrinkled or have I grayed. I have good strenght. My health is excellent. I do not have the worries of life. Fasting is also very good for me. I do not go about feeling cranky or witha mournful expression on my face. I do allof this for God. Yet, i am not extremist in any way. See, I go after what is good and satisfactory to my soul and heart. I do not drink, nor do I wish to. Inshort, I intend to live a good life with the hope of receiving mercy from God.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
by olabowale

Glory belong to God. I am young looking for my age. I have aged well. The wudu water is good for me. I am not wrinkled or have I grayed. I have good strenght. My health is excellent. I do not have the worries of life. Fasting is also very good for me. I do not go about feeling cranky or witha mournful expression on my face. I do allof this for God. Yet, i am not extremist in any way. See, I go after what is good and satisfactory to my soul and heart. I do not drink, nor do I wish to. Inshort, I intend to live a good life with the hope of receiving mercy from God.

Good for you.I hope you also find the salvation in Christ in all that goodness.
Have a nice weekend.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
olabowale:

Beyond your facetious "glory be to 'god'", every other thing you have typed is no different from self righteous living which is simply another decietful route to hell. Your 'god' does nothing for you, he does not lead nor guide you, is powerless to heal and to save, has no plans for you beyond leaving you firmly in the realms of thick darkness. He forces you to rearrange your meal plans for a whole month - bodily excercise profiteth little!

You are not an extremist, while neither are those who suicide bomb innocent souls and hijack aircraft. Those who murder others in the name of allah are not extremists, infact these are the ones who practice the quran in its literal form, if anyone is entitled to an Islamic heaven, it will be them and not "feel good" hypocrites like you!
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by mukina2: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Havila am not going to answer a lunatic like you tongue tongue you need brain scanning i'll keep sayin latatakalam and wa takulor if that pains you put ur hand behind your pc and give me a slap tongue

davidylan you guys can go on and on insulting but those that make you feel any better?

@Olabowale i sent you a mail have you seen it?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
mukina2:

@Havila am not going to answer a lunatic like you tongue tongue you need brain scanning i'll keep sayin latatakalam and wa takulor if that pains you put your hand behind your pc and give me a slap tongue

davidylan you guys can go on and on insulting but those that make you feel any better?

@Olabowale i sent you a mail have you seen it?

I told you guys Mukina may be his allah provided 3rd wife.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by mukina2: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2006
babyosisi i wonder where you got that crazy idea from
did Olabowale ever told you he had a second wife,before talking of me as his third wife?
and as he told you earlier you'll have to become a muslim before becoming his wife

ma salaam cool
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
Oh dear,is it still a secret?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by mukina2: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
wats the secret that you want to become his second wife?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2006
Funny funny.
Any man that can make me a second wife has not yet been born.
Do I look as stupid as aisha to you?
sorry she's not a good example.She was only a baby when that lunatic MO raped her.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Roscodaddy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
Baby,na wah oh una no go kill me ,so mohammed na rapist?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
@rosco where have you been?
you've never heard of Mo's activities?
How he raped women captured from war and also had carnal knowledge of a 9 yr old child that he 'married' at six.
Do you want me to post some of it for you to see?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Babyosisi: Fear god. Say only what is true. No one knows when death will come. Always prepare for it. Do not let the whole world witness against you. Your saying about the prophet of your generation, the evil of your saying will be a witness against you. When the fingers, the eyes and other parts of the body will witness against you.

Mukina2 is my sister in Islam. Then she is a human being like me. She has rights over me in these 2 noble ways. You have right over me in only 1 way. When I want to marry, you will be the first to know.

Do not be so sure that the man who can make you a second wife is not yet born. There are so many of them in igboland. Then plenty of them in Nigeria. Then a multitude of them all over the world.

They have what you need in abundant. Everyone has a price. You are not an exception. Except that you have to become a Muslim before you are considered. Further, I have a specific taste.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2006
I speak nothing but the truth.
I will not be anyone's concubine.
anyone other than a first and only wife is a concubine period no matter what name you call her.

I was just kidding over the mukina thing.
Have you no sense of humor?
na wa o
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by mukina2: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
babyosis stop it
madam stop spreading your hatred again

@Ola did you see the mail?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 1:09am On Oct 07, 2006
grin grin grin @ Uncle Olabowale, the defender of the universe or rather defender of muslims girls,
You don't have to burst a vein in defending your ignorant and equally unexposed sister, Mukina. You are both ignorant because you've not leant the first lesson about decorum in a public place or forum. No matter the level of disagreement, always communicate in the language that everybody understands for clearity sake-i.e. english on this forum. Upon all your stories of how you've been and worked in a multicultural enviroment like the US, you don't understand this. It shows how shallow and pathetic you are. No wonder you are ready to fight for Mukina,,,,,,oh sorry I forgot, she can't defend herself because 'women have half-brain according to Islam and Muhammad'. I wonder why you are ready to attack my education or professional qualification at the slightest excuse, you've got a jealousy problem or what? You see, I am an opinionated, happily married Christian man who is always ready to put across my opinion without 'gender bias' because I believe men and women are equally intelligent and can take responsibility for their actions and statements, unlike you who is ready to fight me because I educated 'little Muki Muki' on how to behave. I am restraining myself from going the 'whole way' with your pathetic and idiotic post because I am a Yoruba man and even unconsciously respect is ingrained in us. I have told you before, you don't deserve any respect but for the sake of your age, I will still attempt at respecting you somehow grin. I wonder why you behave like this, don't take whatever frustrations you have on us, in the guise of fighting for 'Mukina2'. Let Muki respond for herself, abi? grin
Old man, you need to take a 'chill pill', I wish we could meet, you wont even dare talk to me talkless of trying to 'beat me up for Muki grin.
Why are you angry? I know it is because of my uncompromising and direct expositions on the idolatory called Islam and the prophet of doom come paedophile called Muhammed (piss be upon him), tongue  I  told you before I stand up to bullies, terrorists, extremists etc, I am very ready for you Olabowale; anywhere and anytime on this forum, I will take you down, sir angry
So, be very prepared to hear from me on this forum too, or if you want to take it higher, we can exchange addreses in case you want to pass a 'fatwah' on me. You go know say 'iron no be wood'. Yeye man!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2006
@ Havila

abeg no crack my ribs with laughter o! grin grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 07, 2006
@ Havila.
don't let olabowole get to you.
The moment I mentioned my profession,he also proceeded to educate me on 'compassion'.
As for little muki,allah says she is going to hell anyway or if she makes it to paradise,she may be a ready virgin for Al zaquawi.
Muki take it out on MO.His sayings not mine.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by mukina2: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2006
@havila
teacher teach me now
if youre so damn good and soo well educated why waste ur time here tryin to reply to post by me?
If Olabowale replied you when you insulted me it doesnt mean that he's fighting for me.
you have a sick and twisted mind
if you can stand up to the terrorists why dont you make it known worldwide
mr big talk. i bet if you ever happen to see osama in real life you'll pee on urself
respect urself like the family man you claim to be,i dont around insulting people so please respect urself
least i forgot you are a yoruba .so i'll reserve all further comments.

@babyosisi
leave me alone madam holier than thou
you all come here and post what you think is the correct word.
FYI i believe in my religion
and no matter what you and ur kinds say its not doing nothing to me
if you are so idle as to make it a point of duty to post my name then i suggest you find something better to do with ur time Mother babyosisi or shud it be Reverend?
this board is supposed to be for peaceful arguments but you people just corrupt it with all ur hatred posts
any threads created for muslims you show up.
should we leave the board for you?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2006
lalatatakalamkwa according t oyou.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17)

Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? / Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Sighting Of Crescent, declares Friday Eid-ul-fitr / Muslims Fight To Defend Their Prophet And Christians Dont?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.