Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Common 'madness' In Lagos? - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Common 'madness' In Lagos? (31980 Views)

Madness As Nigerian Man Buries Mother In Hummer Jeep! (pic) / What Is The Relationship Between Madness And Laughing? / The Madness In Other Countries: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by InkedNerd(f): 3:08am On Mar 29, 2011
Lmao, what a funny thread grin
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by honeric01(m): 3:29am On Mar 29, 2011
Its only in Lagos you drive through one-way and still be claiming right.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by 190: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2011
very educative thread!
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by fstranger3(m): 3:10am On Mar 30, 2011
Eko for show!

Stories plenty but no time
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by bokohalal(m): 3:35am On Mar 30, 2011
honeric01:

Thank you [size=16pt]tashanja[/size] for the COW pic, now those doubting me can now see that in Nigeria, nothing is impossible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That picture does not seem to be Lagos.More like Northern Nigeria.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by BABE3: 3:43am On Mar 30, 2011
Its only in Gidi, U'll tell a road-side/hold-up car-wash guy that your car's widescreen doesn't need further washing. But, he'll still wash it by force. He'll now ask you for money afterwards! If you now don't give him, see curse on your head! chei!
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by lepasharon(f): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2011
wat a thread shocked shocked
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by 190: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
[size=38pt]HAHAHAHAHA!![/size]
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by ikillmods: 2:06am On Apr 28, 2013
It is only in Lagos dat I witnessed a mad man looking at himself in a tinted glass of a bank along Marina on Lagos island, the mad man got angry for no reason known to me till-date, started cursing his image on the glass, he got so furious with his reflection, picked up a stone aimed the glass, and the unexpected happens, he starts to laugh sarcastically at his image. On-lookers laughed too. Then he did the worst, he threw the stone at the glass, and the on-lookers all awed. Upon breaking the glass, the bank security guard came out furious, but he offed his top uniform only had his singlet and trousers on. Upon trying to grab the mad, the mad man scrammed, behold the security man ran after the mad man shoutin "OLE OLE, E BAMI MU", meaning"THEIF THEIF, HELP ME CATCH HIM". The mad man ran into. The ever busy balogun market, thereby causing anarchy and confusion, oooooohhhh boy, comε and see as people were running, nobody knew which one of them was truly mad.
The only thing that really got me sad was the fact that the security man got sacked for constituting nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by Onyeasi(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2013
Hehehe!.. Only in Lagos.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by warrenweste(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2013
ikillmods: It is only in Lagos dat I witnessed a mad man looking at himself in a tinted glass of a bank along Marina on Lagos island, the mad man got angry for no reason known to me till-date, started cursing his image on the glass, he got so furious with his reflection, picked up a stone aimed the glass, and the unexpected happens, he starts to laugh sarcastically at his image. On-lookers laughed too. Then he did the worst, he threw the stone at the glass, and the on-lookers all awed. Upon breaking the glass, the bank security guard came out furious, but he offed his top uniform only had his singlet and trousers on. Upon trying to grab the mad, the mad man scrammed, behold the security man ran after the mad man shoutin "OLE OLE, E BAMI MU", meaning"THEIF THEIF, HELP ME CATCH HIM". The mad man ran into. The ever busy balogun market, thereby causing anarchy and confusion, oooooohhhh boy, comε and see as people were running, nobody knew which one of them was truly mad.
The only thing that really got me sad was the fact that the security man got sacked for constituting nuisance.
grin...soo funny..bt truly sad tht e was sacked cry
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by warrenweste(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2013
This happend to me few years ago along the lasu iyana ba axis it was around 9pm and I was waiting fr a bus that's how these area boys and some mobile police men were fighting and before we all know there ws gunshots everywhere b4 I could scram the area boys deeped their hands on my trousers and wiped the money in my pocket within a flash of a second,it was later tht we learnt tht,its their plan work with the police. To fake a fight so people can panic and they can rob the..a relative hd to bail me home tht day angry....only in lagos.. grin
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by Ephramed(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
So funny.lagos na wa.the thread come make AGEGE BREAD dey hungry me.

its only in lagos u c conductor association nd students dey fight each other with charms.kai come see trekking all in d name of,if student enter bus dem go drop am for bus stop with no head...

Only in lasgidi,area boys wear latest designer clothes pass anybody for dat town.

I miss d fast life there nd those days of jumping off a moving molue.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by ikillmods: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2013
warrenweste:
grin...soo funny..bt truly sad tht e was sacked cry
It was so sad that he got sacked though. I felt pity for him also.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by KayDee4: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lol !! This thread na comedy center.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by k4kenny(f): 12:29am On May 02, 2013
Only in lagos (Naija) will u see 6 ATM machines in a bank and only 2 are working. The rest will be 'out of service'.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by nitrogen(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2013
ikillmods: It is only in Lagos dat I witnessed a mad man looking at himself in a tinted glass of a bank along Marina on Lagos island, the mad man got angry for no reason known to me till-date, started cursing his image on the glass, he got so furious with his reflection, picked up a stone aimed the glass, and the unexpected happens, he starts to laugh sarcastically at his image. On-lookers laughed too. Then he did the worst, he threw the stone at the glass, and the on-lookers all awed. Upon breaking the glass, the bank security guard came out furious, but he offed his top uniform only had his singlet and trousers on. Upon trying to grab the mad, the mad man scrammed, behold the security man ran after the mad man shoutin "OLE OLE, E BAMI MU", meaning"THEIF THEIF, HELP ME CATCH HIM". The mad man ran into. The ever busy balogun market, thereby causing anarchy and confusion, oooooohhhh boy, comε and see as people were running, nobody knew which one of them was truly mad.
Omg! Laughter don kill me for here o. grin grin grin
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by warrenweste(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2016
One of the Funniest threads ever on NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by Nostradamus: 12:52pm On May 01, 2019
I have never been to lagos before but man,this thread is so funny.i laugh my head off.
Re: Common 'madness' In Lagos? by Hardebaryor(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Are These Words In Bini Language / El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau / Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.