Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze (13134 Views)

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by laudate: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anago5000:
. there you go again.all this church rats self

May you continue to have nightmares, whenever my name is mentioned! Oya, say Amen....

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Anago5000: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
laudate:

May you continue to have nightmares, whenever my name is mentioned! Oya, say Amen....
. I don't even have time for poor church rats.I will let this slide.but one thing is sure ,you will meet ur waterloo sooner or later.you spend about 22hrs a day on this forum hating on people that doesn't even know of ur existence. you need a job.I can offer you one if you want.just pm me ur CV.its done
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by laudate: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anago5000:
. I don't even have time for poor church rats.I will let this slide.but one thing is sure ,you will meet ur waterloo sooner or later.you spend about 22hrs a day on this forum hating on people that doesn't even know of ur existence. you need a job.I can offer you one if you want.just pm me ur CV.its done

You?? shocked Offer 'who' a job?? Me?? shocked Hehehe..... I laugh in Spanish. cheesy Is this another attempt to show how broke you are? Is that why you are seeking unnecessary attention, at this hour? Abeg, it is too early in the day to make tasteless jokes, pls. Even if I do not work for another 10 years, the investments I have made would continue making me rich.

But your own case is different. If not for the small change IPOB was throwing your way, poverty would have scattered your main frame. That is why you want to die on top their matter. Abeg, swerve!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by orisa37: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Very good. It's Leadership hunt.
Try Wike/Makarfi or Ekweremadu/Makarfi.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Anago5000: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
laudate:

You?? shocked Offer 'who' a job?? Me?? shocked Hehehe..... I laugh in Spanish. cheesy Is this another attempt to show how broke you are? Is that why you are seeking unnecessary attention, at this hour? Abeg, it is too early in the day to make tasteless jokes, pls. Even if I do not work for another 10 years, the investments I have made would continue making me rich.

But your own case is different. If not for the small change IPOB was throwing your way, poverty would have scattered your main frame. That is why you want to die on top their matter. Abeg, swerve!! cheesy
. I understand ur feelings brother. my advice for you is that you should spend less time on this forum hating on people that barely notice you
think of the way to improve ur life bro .even if you are rich. you need more.invest ur time on something positive. stop hating.it kills
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by laudate: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anago5000:
. I understand ur feelings brother. my advice for you is that you should spend less time on this forum hating on people that barely notice you think of the way to improve ur life bro .even if you are rich. you need more.invest ur time on something positive. stop hating.it kills

(yawn)You mean you are still here? shocked You are talking about hate, when everyone can see that the hatred is actually coming from your own end. Guy, I know this is your style of seeking attention, but I am not in the mood to indulge your childish antics today. Oya, run to that corner and sit down quietly to watch your cartoons, like a good little toddler! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Truthshscrazy: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku / Shoprite To Reopen Circle Mall Store After #EndSARS, Shut Maryland Outlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.