Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze (13124 Views)

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
starpon1:
i just hate you for calling kanu a criminal.

Well he is a criminal. That's obvious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by phantomBBT: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Waste of precious time and energy! It can never be a reality!! Lool
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by phantomBBT: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dream on beloved.. una go chop president inside araria international market! IPOB stronghold

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Olabestonic001(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
On a more serious note I think an Igboman becoming a Nigerian President, would make Nigeria better. Putting tribal sentiments aside. The Igbos are the only tribe that confidently associate and establish in all geo-political zones of the country.

For me I think we should just give them a try. If they can excel in business I see no reason they can't apply such in developing Nigeria as whole. This suffering is just too much abeg.

And then they try to oppress others and boss them, ba?
Any reason why the people of Ahoada in PHC don't sell their lands to them!
They are noise-makers and exhibitionists! The major reasons why they are always haunted in and out of Nigeria. And had it been their business is even always legal, maybe they can be left off the hook. But, interestingly, most of their businesses are fraught with frauds, fakes and illegality. And that's why most communities detests them a lot. Yes, others do such stuffs too! But, they hardly 'make a show' with such proceeds, hence, they are overlooked. Most Igbo men can't do without 'showing' stuffs which makes the host communities to torchlight into their matters. Discovering the guilt around them, they then begin to 'hate' and 'detest' them. Go to SA and Malaysia (yes, including Singapore) and see how they detest them and extend it to anything Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Handsomecole(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please don't kill yourself with jealousy or self intimidation my dear friend. It's not a crime to be blessed and divinely blessed with IQ.
Olabestonic001:

They are noise-makers and exhibitionists! The major reasons why they are always haunted in and out of Nigeria. And had it been their business is even always legal, maybe they can be left off the hook. But, interestingly, most of their businesses are fraught with frauds, fakes and illegality. And that's why most communities detests them a lot. Yes, others do such stuffs too! But, they hardly 'make a show' with such proceeds, hence, they are overlooked. Most Igbo men can't do without 'showing' stuffs which makes the host communities to torchlight into their matters. Discovering the guilt around them, they then begin to 'hate' and 'detest' them. Go to SA and Malaysia (yes, including Singapore) and see how they detest them and extend it to anything Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by NNVanguard(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Charly68:
ohaneze ndigbo,very unstable and too confused. They are in support of Biafra at the same time they want to be president.. Do they think people can open their eyes and trust them with that position ? I doubt it because they are not stable except they put forward Dr Obi Ezekwezile or who else again can we trust with power there? Ngige seems trustable & Dr Onu ..

The names you mentioned are in APC, does n
it mean that non APC members are not worthy to be trusted with power?
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Enemyofpeace: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lai lai,not in this life,ko le werk tongue tongue tongue
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by jbcul4ril(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
My problem is not with the plans but the Igbos are not united even among themselves.

If you guys really need Presidency, you need North support so stop bitterness. In politics is all about interest not bitterness.

Wish you guys all the best
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Angel1696: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
1998 no Igbo man came out to contest for presidency.2003 non and there was massob.2007 non came out.2011 non came out but massob came out and get bribe them and they kept quiet. 2015 they did not show case their candidate instead that fool fraudulent individual called kalu came out with Ipob to deceive the poor people. well let's wait till 2019 and see who they will bring out instead of shouting marginalization all the time. when their tribe is not ready to produce their candidate.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Charly68: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
NNVanguard:

The names you mentioned are in APC, does n
it mean that non APC members are not worthy to be trusted with power?
Hmmm ! Peter Obi is another man that can deliver very well
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by wink2015(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Forget about Igbo Presidency, go ahead and fight for your Biafra.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
We are waiting
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by johnsonpolice: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
NNVanguard:
Ohaneze seem confused. What do they want? Biafra or Nigeria Presidency??
I will vote for igbo come 2019,if only they cocontest.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by IMASTEX: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
What next? All you want is presidency without any idea or regards to good governance
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by umarazizz87(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Then you must change your tactics, cos you cannot achieve that through hate
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by sammekzy047: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
continue the good works sir we are solely behind u.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by nengibo: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol, confused bunch
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Amarabae(f): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Olabestonic001:

so innoson motors,orange pharmaceuticals,coscharis,slok companies,zinox company etc are fraud and fake? I am disappointment, by ur look, one expect u to be responsible but hatred have caged u, making u ugly day by day. continue
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by midolstudent(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Amarabae:
so innoson motors,orange pharmaceuticals,coscharis,slok companies,zinox company etc are fraud and fake? I am disappointment, by ur look, one expect u to be responsible but hatred have caged u, making u ugly day by day. continue
lmao
See as u wan finish basirudeen aka olabestonic001 my ugly Yoruba Muslim brother wey dey make amala influenced noise up and down
Take am easy abeg grin

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by laudate: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:
This is just the height of confusion. One minute you represent an entire people in saying you want to pull out, the next, you represent this same people by telling the world you are mapping out plans to producing a head of your extraction.

You don't represent a people in this manner undecided

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but..... cheesy
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Kfed4ril(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
keyanZuzer:

LMAO!! I can see you have no simple sense of reasoning. You talking about sentiment I mentioned facts. If you're looking for someone to mess with, get your sorry hypocritical a*s off my mention. The person I replied had no problem with my reply. Godforsaken iPod Jew as if there is any development in your area

The only place in sw that's better than any where in the east is Lagos only.
Stop deceiving yourself that Oyo or ekiti or osun is better.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by lastpage: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
Please don't kill yourself with jealousy or self intimidation my dear friend. It's not a crime to be blessed and divinely blessed with IQ.

Yea..... blessed in Drug trafficking, Counterfeiting and other forms of Criminality!

If that is the LiePOD definition of blessing, l would rather not be so-blessed.

South Africa is burning you lots today, because they see and know you LiePODS are Drug traffickers and criminals!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Annie939(f): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
igbo presidency or Biafra Republic
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Dedetwo(m): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Ohaneze can work to produce Jesus Christ and Mohammed for Nigeria, the unchangeable fact remains Nigeria is not for Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Olabestonic001(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2017
midolstudent:
lmao
See as u wan finish basirudeen aka olabestonic001 my ugly Yoruba Muslim brother wey dey make amala influenced noise up and down
Take am easy abeg grin

Hello coward.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by omenkaLives(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2017
yarimo:
That is commendable, but ohaneze I hope you are referring to year 2098 abi? grin
Dont sound as though it is impossible. If these people start building bridges and stop seeing everyone as their enemies, and quit their confrontational way of politicking but engage their counterparts with tact and respect and dignity, not thinking they could bully their way through their problems, we could see an Igbo president as early as 2023.

Nothing is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by gartamanta: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
The zoo must fall!
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by laudate: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dont sound as though it is impossible. If these people start building bridges and stop seeing everyone as their enemies, and quit their confrontational way of politicking but engage their counterparts with tact and respect and dignity, not thinking they could bully their way through their problems, we could see an Igbo president as early as 2023.

Nothing is impossible.

Bros, na true word you talk. Here, take-five. Collect one chilled bottle from Mama Onoja's stall down the road! All drinks are on me... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Anago5000: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
laudate:

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but..... cheesy
. there you go again.all this church rats self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu / Judicial Panels Must Investigate All Incidence Including Lekki Shooting — UK / Killings: Major Humanitarian Crisis Looms In North, Amnesty Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.