Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze (13135 Views)

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by addikt(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
We no even want president again I beg! !!
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by mccoy47(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
undecided
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by ybalogs(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Nigeria President or Biafra President? Keep working.

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Work for the unity, then address presidency later.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by MayNNation(f): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Igbos and confusion cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by cheruv: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Karlman:
IGBO PRESIDENT WILL NOT SERVE THE IGBO ANY GOOD...igbo need a country they can call their own and home.
Exactly!!!

4 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by babadee1(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Pat Utomi would make a great president. Ohaneze needs to give him a call.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by cheruv: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Work for the unity, then address presidency later.
We're not even interested in any of the above undecided
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by KanwuliaExtra: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Is the IGBO president not gonna LOOT too?
Is he not a Nigerian? grin

I want ANYONE but a NIGERIAN to be the president .
Please, VOTE FOR MUGABE! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Handsomecole(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2017
On a more serious note I think an Igboman becoming a Nigerian President, would make Nigeria better. Putting tribal sentiments aside. The Igbos are the only tribe that confidently associate and establish in all geo-political zones of the country.

For me I think we should just give them a try. If they can excel in business I see no reason they can't apply such in developing Nigeria as whole. This suffering is just too much abeg.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by kabrud: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
and another kid just ran mad on Nairaland.

Choi, e still dey pain.
E dey really pain am. grin grin grin
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by keyanZuzer: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
On a more serious note I think an Igboman becoming a Nigerian President, would make Nigeria better. Putting tribal sentiments aside. The Igbos are the only tribe that confidently associate and establish in all geo-political zones of the country.

For me I think we should just give them a try. If they can excel in business I see no reason they can't apply such in developing Nigeria as whole. This suffering is just too much abeg.
Quick question; have they developed their states? I agree that they are in every state but is it these same set of theives that would rule us? If the Igbos want to make a statement, I beg make they no show these same set of politicians

4 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by tinsel: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Akuko. Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Realdeals(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2017
That cannot be achieved by prejudice.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:
This is just the height of confusion. One minute you represent an entire people in saying you want to pull out, the next, you represent this same people by telling the world you are mapping out plans to producing a head of your extraction.

You don't represent a people in this manner undecided

Dude, they are confused. They don't have their own identity.....i would term them as identity vagabonds. One minute they are jews the next they are something else.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by holatin(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2017
kabrud:

Choi, e still dey pain. E dey really pain am. grin grin grin
u ve two choice, go to hell or go and die
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2017
NNVanguard:
Ohaneze seem confused. What do they want? Biafra or Nigeria Presidency??
They want Israel.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by kabrud: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2017
holatin:
u ve two choice, go to hell or go and die

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by bigsmoke2(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2017
when i become wealthy in the future, i will be sponsoring intertribal marriages. we need to blur our tribal lines its what's killing this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Pharrel22(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2017
How Do Igbo Candidate Wanna Win Wiffout "we Afonja's"

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by magzey: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2017
PANADOL IS MEANT FOR HEADACHE NOT FOR ULCER.I JUST DEY PASS grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Business will boom !
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Handsomecole(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2017
I understand your point well, we shall surely get there, our democracy is maturing. Not all prominent Igbo Politicians are thieves. We have some that have excelled. Winning an election with an unknown candidate is not easy in a country like Nigeria let's just say the truth.
keyanZuzer:

Quick question; have they developed their states? I agree that they are in every state but is it these same set of theives that would rule us? If the Igbos want to make a statement, I beg make they no show these same set of politicians
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by starpon1: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2017
sarrki:
I agree with ohaneze we are all one
It's politicians that are dividing us and that criminal call kanu
Also the miscreants called ipob
I will support igbo presidency whenever it present itself
i just hate you for calling kanu a criminal.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by giles14(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/22/working-produce-igbo-president-ohaneze/
that's great.
we don't need any person above 45 as President.
Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Ngokafor(f): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Everfrank:

The fact is that Igbos can't make one of their own president just as they lacked the capacity to retain GEJ as president. The north and the south west hold the four aces. We will decide when to make an Igbo president and who to make. There will be like 5000 presidential aspirants including some Nairalanders. grin grin
But they must jettison the idea of Biafra and stop the hate campaign against the rest of us. We can't make a president that hates us. cool

...Sorry but the SW does not hold any aces whatsoever...All the SE needs to do is align with the North and watch the SW relegated to the background to whine.

...The teeth you are shining is because of Buhari/Osibanjo,,but i will have you now that Igbos have been there with Shagar/Ekwueme in 1979...Tinubu simply deceived the North with buhari knowing he wont last long in office with the hope that Osibanjo would take over..

....now if buhari remains unfit to continue and is shoved aside,i can assure you that Osibanjo wont be president beyond 2019 going by the body language of the northerners..that is if they wont hound Osibanjo out before then with their schemes.

...If buhari does not contest for presidency in 2019 and Apc fields another Northerner/SW while PDP or a mega party made up of aggrieved PDP and APC fields a Northerner /SE what exactly do you think will happen to SW and their 'ace?

..There is an Igbo proverb which says 'echi di ime'..literally means 'tomorrow is pregnant'..Therefore sit back and watch..its too early to gloat.

..P.S.i personally do not care about Igbo presidency with this present structure...fact.

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by Handsomecole(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2017
I concur with you
sarrki:
I agree with ohaneze we are all one

It's politicians that are dividing us and that criminal call kanu

Also the miscreants called ipob

I will support igbo presidency whenever it present itself

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by limeta(f): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
starpon1:
i just hate you for calling kanu a criminal.

Me too
Sarrki i hate you so much right now.

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by MMMscam: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/22/working-produce-igbo-president-ohaneze/

What a funny joke grin. They better establish Biafra and make Nnamdi Kalu their president.

1 Like

Re: ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze by berrystunn(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2017
Sanchez01:
This is just the height of confusion. One minute you represent an entire people in saying you want to pull out, the next, you represent this same people by telling the world you are mapping out plans to producing a head of your extraction.

You don't represent a people in this manner undecided

Now I understand why you didn't pass any exams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Has Not Issued Me Certificate Of Return As Senator-elect Yet- Okorocha / INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) / Fashola Denies Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.