Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi (3366 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
MizzK:
sometimes i feel like i should just be your friend, i enjoy fictional stories alot and its obvious you like telling that kind of stories alot wink
Hehe, thanks but it is real
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Jodha(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Her eyes really looks puffy like someone that lacks sleep... But why should any sensible lass post such sensitive information... On a social media.. Facebook for that matter...

Instead of her to report to the relevant authority and make sure the rapist of a uncle is brought to book... She's fooling around on Facebook...

Igbo girls Sha..
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by boiz2men(m): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whitehousechick:

As if I owe anyone anything

You don't have to be rude. Drop your defenses. The fact your moniker carries f letter doesn't make you worthy of my friendship or interest. I'm not an ass-licker.

I asked an innocent question like you asked Benita27 out of curiosity and I expected you to be friendly enough to respond positively or negatively not to act all defensive like I was hitting on you or something.

You became defensive cos u noticed my moniker carries m letter. Benita27 never asked you your age but you told her.

Be a good person and be friendly judiciously at all time. You never know who is on the other side of the keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
boiz2men:

You don't have to be rude. Drop your defenses. The fact your moniker carries f letter doesn't make you worthy of my friendship or interest. I'm not an ass-licker.

I asked an innocent question like you asked Benit.a27 out of curiosity and I expected you to be friendly enough to respond positively or negatively not to act all defensive like I was hitting on you or something.

You became defensive cos u noticed my moniker carries m letter. Beni.ta27 never asked you your age but you told her.

Be a good person and be friendly judiciously at all time. You never know who is on the other side of the keyboard.

Lol, Free the babe na. grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
MizzK:
sometimes i feel like i should just be your friend, i enjoy fictional stories alot and its obvious you like telling that kind of stories alot wink
Why are you all on the babe?. grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
boiz2men:

I asked an innocent question like you asked Benita27 out of curiosity and I expected you to be friendly enough to respond positively or negatively not to act all defensive like I was hitting on you or something.

You became defensive cos u noticed my moniker carries m letter. Benita27 never asked you your age but you told her.

So since you already read my chat with Benita, I guess you can see my age.
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by boiz2men(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, Free the babe na. grin

I nor hold am ooo

The story of visiting NL at 12 sounded relatively impressive and I b wan just confirm if she/he just dey troll.

Abeg dey teach ya sisters say friendliness dey attract real men while hard to get dey attract fuvckboys and players.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Why are you all on the babe?. grin
stories grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
MizzK:
stories grin
When will you stop getting ban?. grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
When will you stop getting ban?. grin
when lala stop protecting his priced possession grin he's got his eyes on me like a hawk
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
MizzK:
when lala stop protecting his priced possession grin he's got his eyes on me like a hawk
Lala doesn't hand ban na, I think it's mynd.

You didn't see your friend's apology thread to you and MzLa.rem?. grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Lala doesn't hand ban na, I think it's mynd.

You didn't see your friend's apology thread to you and MzLa.rem?. grin
guess its mynd then, infact he has sworn to always make sure i get the ban, i saw the cheesy apology, but I'm too busy to accept it, maybe another time
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
MizzK:
guess its mynd then, infact he has sworn to always make sure i get the ban, i saw the cheesy apology, but I'm too busy to accept it, maybe another time
Same with my main, that guy doesn't have "mercy" in his dictionary. I noticed whenever my main is reported he gives me very length ban but if the reverse were the case it's usually two weeks or one month.

I ignored her claims of me trolling her with her pics but, I'm glad she said I hurt her. cheesy
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Same with my main, that guy doesn't have "mercy" in his dictionary. I noticed whenever my main is reported he gives me very length ban but if the reverse were the case it's usually two weeks or one month.

I ignored her claims of me trolling her with her pics but, I'm glad she said I hurt her. cheesy
hahahaha, it was so emotional, then i almost cried, but nah, I'll pass btw my ban is always higher than three months, but i don't really care because I'm hardly chanced this days, you can only see me on nl when someone mentioned me, or when i just feel like checking or when my friends need my help or my journal, so he should ban me for a year, i don't give a flying fuq
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
MizzK:
hahahaha, it was so emotional, then i almost cried, but nah, I'll pass btw my ban is always higher than three months, but i don't really care because I'm hardly chanced this days, you can only see me on nl when someone mentioned me, or when i just feel like checking or when my friends need my help or my journal, so he should ban me for a year, i don't give a flying fuq
Lol. grin But, you always show up with an alternate?, those length bans could be annoying, I got one till 2026 will have to deactivate the account but I promised myself never to create more accounts.

Se.un isn't paying me. grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin But, you always show up with an alternate?, those length bans could be annoying, I got one till 2026 will have to deactivate the account but I promised myself never to create more accounts.

Se.un isn't paying me. grin
i dont show up with an alternate unless its necessary, like i have to, every alternate i come up with has a story behind it, like this very one is because debbie wrote something very nice about our friendship, i had to create the alternate to support her,

The rest was because i wanted to get back at someone, and when it has served its purpose i discard it, i don't even bother to deactivate, let it be thier headache, and I've never created any alternate to impersonate someone, only sissies do that, I'll make sure you know its me, and lengthy bans aren't annoying to me, if you're the busy type, the ban will be over before you say jack, my last ban is a four months ban grin
Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
MizzK:
i dont show up with an alternate unless its necessary, like i have to, every alternate i come up with has a story behind it, like this very one is because debbie wrote something very nice about our friendship, i had to create the alternate to support her,

The rest was because i wanted to get back at someone, and when it has served its purpose i discard it, i don't even bother to deactivate, let it be thier headache, and I've never created any alternate to impersonate someone, only sissies do that, I'll make sure you know its me, and lengthy bans aren't annoying to me, if you're the busy type, the ban will be over before you say jack, my last ban is a four months ban grin
Alright!, Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi by MizzK: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benita27:
Alright!, Have a nice day.
you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Media Has Been Hiding From You (photos) / . / Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.