Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) (3992 Views)

Can I Cure My Sexual Desires By Marrying This Girl / Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:30am On Feb 23, 2017
embarassed ITS PAINFUL BUT YEA MOST GUYS, GO THROUGH THIS PART ESPECIALLY IN THIS GENERATION..

JUST AS THE SUBJECT MATTER PLEASE A BRO NEEDS YOUR ADVICE ON HOW TO CURB THIS MENACE cry
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 23, 2017
grin

What is "ladies of the night" sha? I don't get it...

1 Like

Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ikp120(m): 12:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Explain what you please. cool cool
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ikp120(m): 12:34am On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hey
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:35am On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

LADIES THAT WORK MAINLY AT NIGHTS
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:
Explain what you please. cool cool

BRO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,, PLZ IF U HAVE BEEN THERE AND OUT GIV A BRO AN ADVICE
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:37am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

Hey

STALKER!! GUY PLZ THIS ISN'T THE THREAD FOR SUCH>> THANK YOU
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

LADIES THAT WORK MAINLY AT NIGHTS

U mean... Graveyard shift girls? grin

Or u mean the prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

Hey

grin

Uuummm... Hey Mr. Virgin... cheesy
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:41am On Feb 23, 2017
Night crawlers
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U mean... Graveyard shift girls? grin

Or u mean the prostitutes?

damn! the first one is so messy shocked
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Night crawlers

they don't crawl neida do they fly, they walk and work undecided
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by giftedheart1(m): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2017
I pity ur wallet...those girls ain't smiling. ise wo ni olosho mo?
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ikp120(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Uuummm... Hey Mr. Virgin... cheesy
Send me whatsapp message na. It has been months now.
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2017
giftedheart1:
I pity ur wallet...those girls ain't smiling. ise wo ni olosho mo?

my broda, my pocket is rilli telling me, but thats not the case here.... i need some advice on how to get out oo b4 its too late. cry
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

Send me whatsapp message na. It has been months now.

Haven't I sent u my number yet

U really want to get trap ey cheesy
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by mazizitonene(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2017
my brother....only hiv can cure you.....

1 Like

Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

[s]Send me whatsapp message na. It has been months now.[/s]

kia plz do take this outta here if you got nutn useful to say angry
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ikp120(m): 12:48am On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Haven't I sent u my number yet
U really want to get trap ey cheesy
Nah nah, you've not o. cry
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

they don't crawl neida do they fly, they walk and work undecided
Call them what you want. They crawl out of darkness at dawn, seeking for easy souls to bind. The day breaks and you see them no more because they are afraid of the day. From darkness they've come to destroy your soul.

1 Like

Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2017
mazizitonene:
my brother....sonly hiv can cure you.....

whats that now>>>does it makes sense to you undecided
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ikp120(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

kia plz do take this outta here if you got nutn useful to say angry
grin grin grin grin
Do you mean prostitutes or runs girls?
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by okanlawon94(m): 12:50am On Feb 23, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Abeq qive one ov them belle n brinq her home abeq
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by giftedheart1(m): 12:50am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

my broda, my pocket is rilli telling me, but thats not the case here.... i need some advice on how to get out oo b4 its too late. cry

...I think u r already out. the beginning of the story is the end. now u realise u r in a mess... the way out is just with u....
AVOID THEM! they ain't gonna give u joy.
start entering ur house early so as not to see them.
last of all, tame that monster between ur legs before it enters a forest of no return.
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin

Do you mean prostitutes or runs girls?

and why are u opening yoyr teeth here, does it look like am angry yoking here
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Call them what you want. They crawl out of darkness at dawn, seeking for easy souls to bind. The day breaks and you see them no more because they are afraid of the day. From darkness they've come to destroy your soul.

Na woow ooh! Is this anti-dote or sickness
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by ikp120(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

and why are u opening yoyr teeth here, does it look like am angry yoking here

Go for deliverance son. Ask them to lay hands on your dick. Or just cut it off since you don't know how to control yourself. angry angry angry
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2017
okanlawon94:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Abeq qive one ov them belle n brinq her home abeq

smh> lipsrsealed
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

Go for deliverance son. As them to lay hands on your dick. Or just cut it off since you don't know how to control yourself. angry angry angry

so if i were ur son, this is your advice abee...... smh
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by cloudyskygrind(m): 12:55am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

Na woow ooh! Is this anti-dote or sickness

Am i your doctor?
But ok, just get a relationship, change your phone number, format your brain then go and sin nomore

1 Like

Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2017
giftedheart1:
...I think u r already out. the beginning of the story is the end. now u realise u r in a mess... the way out is just with u....
AVOID THEM! they ain't gonna give u joy.
start entering ur house early so as not to see them.
last of all, tame that monster between ur legs before it enters a forest of no return.

wow thanks man, and i love strolling @ nights.... rilli need to curb that... Thanks once-more, am grateful bro
Re: Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) by giftedheart1(m): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

wow thanks man, and i love strolling @ nights.... rilli need to curb that... Thanks once-more, am grateful bro
you're welcome sir! my pleasure... what are brothers for...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / Do You Agree With What This Guy Posted On How To Treat Your Girlfriend? (Pics) / Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.