Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) (47974 Views)

ASUU: Our Public Universities Are Still Unsafe For Reopening / Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) / How Federal Universities Are Covering Up Corruption And Sexual Harassment-SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by sanchos9607(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2017
TheVictorious:

One of the most reasonable comments I've seen so far but remove that "before you were bore", it's got nothing to do with anything.

Since you agree your lecturers don't have better (or maybe even "good"wink, no point arguing. What standards make a university globally relevant afterall do you know?

At the bolded: Wise word, I totally agree! Who has more information is not as relevant as who has visible information. It will therefore be senseless for the later to argue with the former that he has more information - until he display the information at his disposal for everyone to verify.

Since you are the one engaged in chest thumping, the onus is on you to factually unearth the totality of credible evidence, and leave the reader to conclude. You can't come and make a claim that is false while trying to justify your fallacy with a mere soliloquy.

It wasn't OAU or UI that came to brag. They don't need to. Their pedigree speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by najighjighpaul: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2017
so that means 10 years to come the standard will be compared to Harvard ni but shall the best university in the world is a private university
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
lonelygem:

recall: your CVs never forget to indicate "ability to work under pressure in pursuit of objectives with little or no supervision. "

abi you Don forget?
Well as long as Osinbanjo and Fayose and numerous Nigerian senators see CU fit enough for their sons and daughters to attend. Then all these negative comments r irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by sanchos9607(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol go tell that to the proprietors of Harvard, MIT or even Tsinghua university. What rubbish. Medicine does not have to be bitter to be effective.

Those universities aren't 15 years old my dear
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by eph12(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
AZeD1:

Not really, most recent grads are still trying to get jobs/raise a family alumni issues would be the last thing on their minds. Also the higher number of students means more people, so the logistics of getting them together is actually harder.

Its easier to coordinate a group of 5 than a group 20.
We should be more focused on solving problems not looking for jobs. This should be our orientation.

It is not about coordinating group of students but about having a system where potential excellent students struggle to graduate. I wonder when that became a criteria, that the tougher the better, when we both know things are/were tough because the purposely made it so. To achieve what I don't understand.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2017
lonelygem:

recall: your CVs never forget to indicate "ability to work under pressure in pursuit of objectives with little or no supervision. "

abi you Don forget?
Quoted you wrongly initially

Anyway it all depends on the kind of work you are doing na. I can't give an OAU student an electron microscope and expect him to work without supervision or let him handle Clostridium butulinum(potentially a biowarfare material) without supervision. When I am not mad! But of course if it is a low end lab work like gram staining he obviously needs no supervision. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2017
TheVictorious:
In recent times we’ve seen a lot of reasons why federal universities are better than private universities; even though most publications as such are not always factual but mostly based on sentiment and appeal to the bigger population (argumentum ad populum), which federal universities have over their private counterparts. To address this, I decided to quote facts where relevant to show us how that our highly celebrated federal universities are living on past glory as compared to their match (15 year old CU). This should tell you what to expect from the burgeoning AfeBabalola varsity, Landmark and the likes in few years’ time!
For the purpose of this thread, I mostly compared only University of Ibadan (UI) and Obafemi Awolowo University OAU to Covenant University (CU), as they are the most prestigious and best performing federal universities in Nigeria. For points that comparisons are not made with UI and OAU, no evidence to base such on, please provide if they exist.

Note: If you think I’m wrong in any of the points, kindly provide proof to counter my argument. Criticism of this piece should be based on factual arguments not insults.

1. RESEARCH

In recent times, Covenant University has continued to lead the pack of Nigerian universities in research. This made it leapfrog a number of reputed federal universities in the rankings since 2014, to claim a much debated 2nd place in the then Webometrics ranking. Since then CU has continued to be relevant in research and has in effect severally displaced OAU from its previous positions.

Researchers: Of all the Universities in Nigeria, CU has the highest number of active researchers on google scholar (with well over 400 researchers), significantly surpassing those of UI (141) and OAU (93). Stunning right? Follow links to verify.
Links:
a. CU
https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_org&hl=en&org=18224868971208705017&after_author=AgNhAP3___8J&astart=400
b. UI
https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_org&hl=en&org=15547011194345455111&after_author=uM6OAP3___8J&astart=140
c. OAU
https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_org&hl=en&org=9219141668983597010&after_author=qKpcAPz___8J&astart=90

Research output: Being one of the top 10 consistent universities with the largest research output on the continent, Covenant University has maintained the largest institutional repository of all universities in West Africa since the past 3 years. After a slight slip in January 2017, CU’s intuitional repository continues to maintain top spot among West-African varsities; presently ranking 13th in Africa and 642nd in the world (a position that neither UI nor OAU have ever attained). Picture is attached.

Follow link to verify: http://repositories.webometrics.info/en/Africa

Research relevance: Not only does CU have a high volume of research output but also high visibility and citation of their research. No wonder CU research papers are one of the most read in the country. On Researchgate and Scopus for examples, some of the highest ranking scholars are CU researchers – due to high use of their works around the world (do conduct search on scopus and Researchgate to verify).
In fact, almost every week you check Researchgate, statistics of the previous week will most likely show that CU had the highest read journal in Nigeria; always exceeding UI and OAU’s highest read papers by startling margins. Those that are active on research gate must have noticed this trend, and if you doubt, you can begin to check for yourself now.

Okay, right now, a check on the profiles of OAU, UI and CU on Researchgate will reveal that the highest read publication of these universities across the world last week had 222 (OAU), 568 (UI) and 10,000 (CU) reads respectively (see pics and follow links). Two weeks ago, CU’s highest read publication had over 9000 reads across the globe while those of OAU and UI combined were much less than 1000! There’s little or no chance any of these schools’ research papers will be more sought after than that of CU even this week and any other week!

Links: Check middle left positon [Top publications last week by reads]

a. UI: https://www.researchgate.net/institution/University_of_Ibadan
b. OAU: https://www.researchgate.net/institution/Obafemi_Awolowo_University
c. CU: https://www.researchgate.net/institution/Covenant_University_Ota_Ogun_State_Nigeria

The relevance of CU’s researches is what has led to production of a number of patented products over the years (see more on inventions and innovations).

Average Nigerian mentality at work. Strive to be the best in the work, and not Lord of the jungle.

How many of your works are seminal.

Self SEO is easy if you are only all the time. This may be a sign of too little solid resources to work with

Research on the color Combination of paints in Nigeria is no research. Anybody can do that.

I have 2 patent that earned me zilch. How do you patents affect the price of garri in the market. Purposeful research solves real life problems.

While CU is definitely a pacesetter, I can tell you my children may need to opt for better places to nurture their talents because they are being prepared to be the best in the world. I graduated from a federal university and can name several stars but there is no doubt that intellectual work is on the decline. Do note note that a university is now conceived as breeding ground for ideas that will impact it's domain and not a a totem gathering ground. This is where the Federal universities missed it, and this is where you seem to be heading, I hope you management does not think like you.

Read: the practice of management by Peter Drucker. Kindly refrain from grammatical examination and concentrate on my context

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by LordIsaac(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2017
LarryBeryl:
After all, you found out its not easy to have a first class in a federal university, why? Is it because their students are dumb or they not well taught or the criteria for excellence is high? . I don't know where you got your stats from but as at 2016 UI led in research.
Even if CU produces 1million first class tomorrow, that's the work of the money they paid and CU criteria for exellence might be low compared to federal universities.
This is a masterpiece. An epic response. The guy almost had me!

I can't be dumb enough to sight fallacy without addressing it immediately, you must have undergone a lot of stress to cook up your story. Are those lecturers in CU from Harvard? I bet majority are from those Federal Universities you condemn. Oh, that may indicate that those lecturers are not worthy to lecture in CU. Just calm down, CU will keep employing graduates of Federal Universities to lecture their students even tho they produce 100billion first class in a year.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by LordIsaac(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2017
LarryBeryl:
After all, you found out its not easy to have a first class in a federal university, why? Is it because their students are dumb or they not well taught or the criteria for excellence is high? . I don't know where you got your stats from but as at 2016 UI led in research.
Even if CU produces 1million first class tomorrow, that's the work of the money they paid and CU criteria for exellence might be low compared to federal universities.
This is a masterpiece. An epic response. The guy almost had me!

I can't be dumb enough to sight fallacy without addressing it immediately, you must have undergone a lot of stress to cook up your story. Are those lecturers in CU from Harvard? I bet majority are from those Federal Universities you condemn. Oh, that may indicate that those lecturers are not worthy to lecture in CU. Just calm down, CU will keep employing graduates of Federal Universities to lecture their students even tho they produce 100billion first class in a year.
This is a masterpiece. An epic response. The guy almost had me. Thanks for making him see the weakness of his argument!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Shygirl1989:
I wonder why cu students and alumni try very hard to prove they are worth anything..... I'm yet to see anyone do anything substantial and worth talking about and not prying on what someone else has already built.
Well they say
"empty vessels make the loudest noise"
Imagine the insult to University of Ibadan.....smh
Glorified secondary schools. How many multi national companies employ from private universities, they only do so when they have augmented their akara certificatescertificates with foreign masters degree certificates.
Please this OP should check his facts right before annoying us with this nonsense he posted,
#walksoutofthread
Lol don't walk out yet. Wait for your reply. If you are talking about employability pls go argue with the Nigerian Corporate world or employers but I can assure you that Private unis are far more employable. Now you can walk out of the thread wink
Anyway I like you sha
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by DMainMan: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2017
zeongeon:
The problem with us in Nigeria is that we hate the truth coupled with the fact that we are envious.. The OP stated his claims with fact but we rather remain in the dark.

The people bashing OP if they have the means tomorrow won't even send there kids to the public universities they themselves went to. it's a known truth that the educational system in Nigeria is screwed.

The public universities are only living in there past glory. They can't be compared to CU presently. Go to our public universities and then you will see why the elites either send the kids abroad or to CU.

You know the truth.

I concur CU graduates are doing very well. Apart from the education, they also teach them valuable life skills, such as communication and persuasive skills. That is y most are being employed today. Those guys pass aptitude tests anyhow because they teach them onset in their curriculum. They have the highest success rate.

Unlike the federal counterpart where u will see a first class graduate who cannot communicate in simple English. Who will employ him or her? Truth is the government need to enforce and finance our public education system. The indiscipline and awkwardness cannot be overemphasized.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by OluDare01(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2017
It is only in Nigeria we argue about the best university.
Left to me,it is all about what you can offer,not the university you attended

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Demmzy15(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Duru009:
Federal university is still the best... .

One of my friend with just a Bsc holder, is heading a department in one of the private university. You can't try that in a federal university ...........

grin grin You can woo! shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by SonOfEl(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol go tell that to the proprietors of Harvard, MIT or even Tsinghua university. What rubbish. Medicine does not have to be bitter to be effective.

Yet most medicine whether natural or artificial, are still very bitter. That said, you can't compare 1st world uni to unis in developing countries. Harvard is Harvard because of public-private sector partnership. Your CU is not even near that.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by SonOfEl(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Well as long as Osinbanjo and Fayose and numerous Nigerian senators see CU fit enough for their sons and daughters to attend. Then all these negative comments r irrelevant.

Of course they won't, if possible, they may not want to school them in Nigeria. Its called political syndrome. They may even to wed their kids abroad. They are afraid of karma
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Outofsync(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2017
undecided

Based on my experience :

I have a neighbour who's studying Mech Engineering in Covenant. 300L.

Yet, simple ODE equation he cannot solve.

And he's on 2.1 undecided

The only merit to CU is that they have wild babes and a very fast academic calendar.

Other than that...pfft.

And the OP bleeped up totally on the summer exchange program.
At least I know that UI does it.

And why do they keep mentioning Pressid

What about Microsoft think Intiative?? Olympiad

How many CU professor have won Nkurumah Award for African Scientists

I don't know the mental inferiority that has befallen these guys.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by zeongeon: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Basic123:
what fact are you talking about self.so many people have prooved so far on this thread that those fact are not factual and inappropriately applied.notable among them is the fact that CU is ranked above U.I in the 2017 webometric ranking.mtcheew
Let's forget about what OP posted..You and I know the pitiable state of our public universities. You even can tell the merciless horror you went through whilst going through our public university system.

Therefore I have few questions to ask you and I want you to answer truthfully.

1. Are our public universities standard?

2. Are our public universities functioning to the best of their ability?

3. Why do you think they say Nigerian grads are unemployable.?

4. With the way the public universities are presently if you have the means can you send your child to one?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by SonOfEl(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2017
ilynem:

Simple question. An institution run by government and one run by an individual, which is supposed to be better? In a sane environment?

It depends. One is capitalist, the other is nationalistic in outlook
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Pedagogue: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2017
@TheVictorious,

This is a very intriguing thread!

As an OAU alumnus, and someone that knows so much about CU, I owe you a onerous duty to give you a befitting reply.

I am very busy at the moment, but I will post here as soon as I get some free time.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by SonOfEl(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
TheVictorious:

The rant has started again. Answer the questions I raised in the point of Academic excellence or provide verifiable stats to back your claim or simply keep quiet. Let me help you, the last option may actually be easier!

What questions and what facts? What have CU achieved that has not been tripled or quadrupled by UI, UNN, etc?

Easy meat. You have nothing for us to contend with.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol don't walk out yet. Wait for your reply. If you are talking about employability pls go argue with the Nigerian Corporate world or employers but I can assure you that Private unis are far more employable. Now you can walk out of the thread wink
Anyway I like you sha

Employment at paper shuffling and empty managerial roles. Most of what we call jobs in Nigeria don't require a degree.

How many of their researchers get to do post doctorates in tudelft for instance. Na yam.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by SonOfEl(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
zeongeon:
The problem with us in Nigeria is that we hate the truth coupled with the fact that we are envious.. The OP stated his claims with fact but we rather remain in the dark.

The people bashing OP if they have the means tomorrow won't even send there kids to the public universities they themselves went to. it's a known truth that the educational system in Nigeria is screwed.

The public universities are only living in there past glory. They can't be compared to CU presently. Go to our public universities and then you will see why the elites either send the kids abroad or to CU.

You know the truth.

Your delusion is your truth. I understand.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by heayernu56(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
lonelygem:

abi you Don forget?
Microsoft is one of the top companies/industries in the world and it holds a lot of pressure on its workers but it provides enabling environment (I.e needed resources for research and discoveries) and same applies to universities abroad.
There should be enabling environment for students to learn even if there are pressures on them and only the private universities and very very few federal universities are taking giant stride towards that. Or how do you expect me to understand control engineering when we don't have any apparatus in our labs to carry out experiment and see how thinks work not to talk of inventing or researching on it ?, how do I understand the basic principles of modulation and demodulation of signals when we don't have the needed tools to experiment?. when I visited a private university and was able to get to their lab, I realised how far behind most federal universities are.
All that is left of most federal universities is the name. So, I am not saying that a little pressure is bad in a schooling system, All I am saying is that private universities have enabling environment compare to federal universities in NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by zeongeon: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
SonOfEl:

Your delusion is your truth. I understand.
The truth is the pill every one wants but find hard to swallow.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by ilynem(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
SonOfEl:

It depends. One is capitalist, the other is nationalistic in outlook
Exactly. And what does a capitalist care about? Profit. He doesn't care what the students learn in the school as long as he is making profit. Government on the other hand can't expect to make profits from a public institution. They invest in academics due to its positive externality. So the government owned institution should actually be better equipped than the private.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Olamilekan08(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm impressed..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by AZeD1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
TheVictorious:

Mr. Intelligent I gave a time frame from which I drew comparison. You either carefully avoided it or just didn't see it.

At the bolded, I asked a rhetorical question and would still ask again: "what happened to the tens of thousand of graduates that the schools I cited have been turning out lately"

For notables, one of the links I gave was CNN. I can remember asking some of my folks about "Mali Music" and they said "who be that, when we dey talk about davido and olamide"! Every notable person have his sphere of Influence!!!

Like I said before, don't attack my person or even the school, bring forth points that will set aside my claims
Notable alumni's from OAU in the last 10 years?
Tolet ng guys, Jobberman.
Like i said earlier, based on probability, the chance of a university not producing someone notable in 10 years is very slim.
Common Sense 301.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by SonOfEl(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
heayernu56:

Microsoft is one of the top companies/industries in the world and it holds a lot of pressure on its workers but it provides enabling environment (I.e needed resources for research and discoveries) and same applies to universities abroad.
There should be enabling environment for students to learn even if there are pressures on them and only the private universities and very very few federal universities are taking giant stride towards that. Or how do you expect me to understand control engineering when we don't have any apparatus in our labs to carry out experiment and see how thinks work not to talk of inventing or researching on it ?, how do I understand the basic principles of modulation and demodulation of signals when we don't have the needed tools to experiment?. when I visited a private university and was able to get to their lab, I realised how far behind most federal universities are.
All that is left of most federal universities is the name. So, I am not saying that a little pressure is bad in a schooling system, All I am saying is that private universities have enabling environment compare to federal universities in NIGERIA

You are right bro. But imagine this - public unis, despite being underfunded, still manages to attain some measure of international reputation. However, private uni, with all the world class whatever, sees their own attainment as a show of superiority.

Its like I have 500k and am crying am broke, and one has 500k and thinks he has arrived.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
TheVictorious:

YOU DEFINITELY DON'T KNOW WHAT PATENT (AS STATED) MEANS!

While I don't know for sure, He is saying these are extension of existing patents that should properly quote the original patent. Do note that notap for now takes in any patent application without technical scrutiny. My patent extended an existing paten and applied it to a new product. Viola approved
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by kellyoneinamill: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
they ( government and pastors) rob us of hard earned money and infrastructure in whatever guise. same them will go ahead and build universities to be better than the one the children of the people they robbed to build attend. they make it impossible for the victims to attend with their intolerable high prices. then later, they come and rub it in our faces say their "universities" that were built from "our" sweat better pass the ones wey we dey go and they expect me to graciously accept that, stand in front queue and clap for them? rubbish ni. btw this so called best university when they are offering scholarship eh the criteria are very ridiculous and before you fit get 100% scholarship no be here o. CU this, CU that we no go here word again. how many of your lectureers graduated from your school. dey their dey enjoy other people products come still dey make mouth. Park well

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by SonOfEl(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
kellyoneinamill:
they ( government and pastors) rob us of hard earned money and infrastructure in whatever guise. same them will go ahead and build universities to be better than the one the children of the people they robbed to build attend. they make it impossible for the victims to attend with their intolerable high prices. then later, they come and rub it in our faces say their "universities" that were built from "our" sweat better pass the ones wey we dey go and they expect me to graciously accept that, stand in front queue and clap for them? rubbish ni. btw this so called best university when they are offering scholarship eh the criteria are very ridiculous and before you fit get 100% scholarship no be here o. CU this, CU that we no go here word again. how many of your lectureers graduated from your school. dey their dey enjoy other people products come still dey make mouth. Park well

Are you minding them bro? Most of them are ignorant "ajebos"
Re: 10 Reasons Why Federal Universities Are No Match To Covenant University (PROOFS) by LordZero(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Hope you know that citing a research work could simply mean you agree with just one statement in the entire research work. Secondly, even in ivy league unis some scientific reports and findings are later disproved with a more sophisticated research work. The whole essence of science is to prove and disprove.
I know that. When u write something/a sentence from a research work, you cite the author right?
What happens when you cite Statsocial et al, 2002 and I met Statsocial only for him to tell me "it's the wrong article you are citing" ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Hot Cakes: These Are The Best And Most Rewarding Degree Courses In Nigeria / Help Me To Congratulate My Brother For His Waec / Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.