Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up (32561 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by DONSMITH123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wen you dey enjoy am i dey there with you?

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Vikky014(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
mehn. Abstinence is still the BEST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by dhardline(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
schumastic:
to think it took just 3 minute or less to get it shocked

If not even less
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Fataijulius527: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Godprotectigbo5(f): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
f
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by farouk0403(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
why should he go for a test? i see no reason, because even if he is HIV possitive the result will show negative, if I were him I will just sit down and wait till after 3 month,
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by dacovajnr: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Ayele oooh..

Ibosi ohhh..

Ayele monikoda mokukenimoooo...

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by richiepolymer(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Life is sometimes interesting. The dude shouldn't be too worried. He may be negative. And if his gf was on constant meds while they still had it together, he still stands a chance of not being +ve.
A simple test will put paid to his worries

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2017

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Codes151(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
wellmax:
Say no to pre marital sex.
It is sin
see who is talking ooooo!!! Make Una come see o
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by berrystunn(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So because she is looking for an anti retroviral she is now HIV + ? grin such a naive lad

She might be checking for a friend..

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by bayocanny: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Why do single people have unprotected sex? undecided

The guy should better check himself properly and ensure he doesn't spread the disease to anyone.

All the same, RIP to the guy in advance cry
Why wishing him death, HIV isn't a death sentence
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
If you had avoided pre marital sex.
you wouldn't be in dilemma now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Okuda(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So because she is looking for an anti retroviral she is now HIV + ? grin such a naive lad

No na headache she wan use am cure.. obote
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by AngelicBeing: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Always use raincoat
let me get this clearly, A raincoat or slicker is a waterproof or water-resistant coat worn to protect the body from rain , or do you mean something else, l dont understand tongue

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
How did you got her phone since she was your ex? Useless pple looking for trafiic
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
let me get this clearly, A raincoat or slicker is a waterproof or water-resistant coat worn to protect the body from rain , or do you mean something else, l dont understand tongue
I mean kongilistic raincoat, don't say hello without ittongue

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by omoshie: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Being An HIV positive person is not the end of life. My broda nothing will happen to u. Modern days scientific method has drastically reduces it activites on human body. Nor just think about am. HIV DEY NOR GET LEVEL AGAIN. Na all dis educated illiterates dey yan nonsense abt am
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I mean kongilistic raincoat, don't say hello without ittongue
cheesy

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
cheesy
See as body dey sweet you
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Omooniya1: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
no weapon of enemy fashion against you shall prosper even HIV!!! grin grin grin grin three minutes enjoyment!!!! with all years around predicament (sickness)
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by AngelicBeing: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
See as body dey sweet you
How? As an Angel, we dont get bitter, we are created to make life sweet for humanity, we only get bitter at evil / satan cool
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
... when that guy sees his ex

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
shey she wan take am cook soup b4?
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
How? As an Angel, we dont get bitter, we are created to make life sweet for humanity, we only get bitter at evil / satan cool
See you, angel Michael the konginista
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by PublicAssurance: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
do not worry. It's not the end of the world.
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by AngelicBeing: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
See you, angel Michael the konginista
l have told you for umpteenth time that by our nature as Angels we dont do those stuffs wink
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nofuckgiven: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
This won't stop them from fornicating!
It pays to live a holy life!! undecided
Even condom is not 100% effective but many can't even read that on the pack! Satan blind sinners so its normal undecided
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Ellegacy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
berrystunn:
Too many live with H.I.V

If you are reading this note.....

When last did you go for text??

Text me? Half baked......
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by oxon(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
are you high , do you browse on how to wear sanitary pads or were they sell bra ...who wants to know were they sell retroviral drugs if not the ones concerned.. better wake up oh
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by SalamRushdie: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
oxon:
are you high , do you browse on how to wear sanitary pads or were they sell bra ...who wants to know were they sell retroviral drugs if not the ones concerned.. better wake up oh

Anti retroviral she are not just for HIV ..even your flushot is an anti retroviral, your cold sore medication is an anti retroviral...besides 90 percent of Nigerians have a one sexually transmitted viral infection or the other grin I am very sure you are moving around with one sef grin
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by flexxingben: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
NARV-P : Natural Anti - Retro Viral Power.

QEI : Queen Ebere Ikwuazom:  The company name is an acronym of the Founder popularly known as Lady Queen

www.qeihealth.com
Get NARV-P for your girlfriend and yourself to boost your immune system and increase your CD count to 800 hundred within 1 month to 3months.
Call 08936146069 my WhatsApp number for more clarification as we chat. You can also earn money if u r interested in marketing d product.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Photos: Are We In A Man's World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.