Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up (32560 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
berrystunn:
Too many live with H.I.V
If you are reading this note.....
When last did you go for text??
Olodo it is test not text
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by 2shur: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
uni couples.
forming boss.
off k doing direct.
u were inlobe wit her
but she fucking outside.
bich
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Walelavender(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
A huge lie. So laughable Nairalanders are swallowing this fake news, hook line and sinker grin
He just wanted bloggers to notice him, no wonder the post got culled tremendously.
Go figure out his excitement.
Rapino Tha Godd is the name on facebook.
.liar..liar in my nephew's voice
Attention seeking dude
Iskanchi
This is investigative journalism joor
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Tedassie(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH MY MESSAGE COS HIV / Aids is real

[img]http://4.bp..com/-G-L2UG95x-o/WK70-gs4z7I/AAAAAAAAY3A/GNDOaeteGucNEMe1joP5sNor_iSuH7KDwCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170223_154049.png[/img]
poor video coverage..couldn't get the whole point of the presentation...sorry
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Tedassie(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
berrystunn:
Too many live with H.I.V

Text bawo??

I giff up

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Tedassie(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vikky014:
mehn. Abstinence is still the BEST

Yes o

When cucumber or apple is scarce
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by IRobot7(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
berrystunn:
Too many live with H.I.V

I did mine yesterday @ a health centre and it is negative.
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Even if its negative, go back after 3 months to repeat the test..
Not necessary. If he's negative, then it's negative. Don't wish someone else bad.
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Vikky014(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tedassie:

Yes o

When cucumber or apple is scarce
cucumber or apple?i dnt understand u
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Tedassie(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vikky014:
cucumber or apple?i dnt understand u
dem no dey explain joke 2 tines tongue
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by crispyvick(f): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
i won't jst say anytin.his bizness sha
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Vikky014(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tedassie:
dem no dey explain joke 2 tines tongue
k
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by opara28(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Why do single people have unprotected sex? undecided

The guy should better check himself properly and ensure he doesn't spread the disease to anyone.

All the same, RIP to the guy in advance cry
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Tedassie(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Bamilajunior(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Always use raincoat
its more fun to dance in the rain

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Bamilajunior(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pluto16:
The guy discovered his ExGirlfriend is H.I.V positive after sleeping with her.
Now He is about to do an H.I.V test..

Rest In Peace!
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bamilajunior:

Rest In Peace!
Why quoting me and writing r.i.p ?
You dey craze abi your people dey mad
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Double gbese cheesy!
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by fotadmowmend(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gbege
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by thunderfiremods(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
my broda dance to d glory of dah lord...u can jst search d drug on google wi her

dedicated to u

aa oo paade leti oodo....
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by gemale(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Why do single people have unprotected sex? undecided

The guy should better check himself properly and ensure he doesn't spread the disease to anyone.

All the same, RIP to the guy in advance cry
Being hiv + isn't a death sentence nowadays. Wt drug therapy, healthy lifestyle & good diet, 1 can live 4 a long tym.

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Etzakoos:
grin Ur H.I.V Alert Nah Gbagan...It All But Confirm Positive...Non Of My Business Tho...Let Me Come And Be Going

Haha
Shebi he cannot use nylon to cover his joystick?
grin cheesy grin

Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by 86bee(f): 4:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Do well by telling her that HIV drugs are free. She can visit any Govt hospital for proper evaluation n treatment. u shld go for testing too n if positive its not d end of life bro.
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by misteryman: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2017
richiepolymer:
Life is sometimes interesting. The dude shouldn't be too worried. He may be negative. And if his gf was on constant meds while they still had it together, he still stands a chance of not being +ve.
A simple test will put paid to his worries

YOU ARE %100 RIGHT, I HAVE SEEN AN HIV- WIFE WITH HIV+ LIVING TOGETHER, DOING HUSBAND AND WIFE THINGS FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. CAN I SAY IS A MIRACLE.
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by berrystunn(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2017
azuson:

Olodo it is test not text

Correct your fada... If you do get the message
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by finepatty(f): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2017
What a fake fb post, do they sell ARVs? HIV doesn't kill is been cared for. Cancer is worst.
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by popefuse(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Note this pls. Not immediately u av unprotected fvck the diseases cud be found it would take 3 month b4 any result cud be shown.so go 4 check up 3month after.
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by attainable99: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
jeffcole:
My advice to him
He should always be positive grin
as in HIV Positive?
Re: A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up by oxon(m): 12:46am On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Anti retroviral she are not just for HIV ..even your flushot is an anti retroviral, your cold sore medication is an anti retroviral...besides 90 percent of Nigerians have a one sexually transmitted viral infection or the other grin I am very sure you are moving around with one sef grin
lmao my bad , I did'nt know you talking from experience plz pardon my ignorance ..

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Photos: Are We In A Man's World?