Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me (3598 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Becareful With MouthAction And Anal Sex / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by jesus247alive(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
I dont even know if i should shout or laugh, my friend o i mean my friend was falling for my crush and i never knew, i love the this lady very much ok at times we have issues and i talk to my friend about it and we will laugh over it, last chrimas i trvelled to PH for her sis wedding from jos and everything went well but when i got home we had issues with base on asking for the sis numbr so i could appreciate her but she said it wasn't necessary, so it really didnt go well, but before then i and my friend where contemplating on who will go for the wedding, but did surprise her and i went, back to my story so when things didnt go well i told my friend that how i wish he went himself and all that out of anger, i even asked him if he likes her he should go for her, out of anger at list all i expected was for him to play his own card , after everything like a month later i wasnt hearing from my supposed girl and we met in school later just to find out that everything i discussed with him was screen grapped and forwarded to her distroyed all i hv built in 3years, we still talk but i will never trust any close friend that much......... Pls watch the things u tell your friends.... I have learnt mine pls dont fall a victim......

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by queencalipso(f): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lolx! Sorry op sad the reason I don't do bestie stuff.. Ama one woman squad..

I make friends but I keep them some kilometers away..

3 Likes

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by princecool29(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
OK....... Next page please
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Etzakoos(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bestie Or Foe?
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Young03(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
queencalipso:

undecided
queencalipso:

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by jesus247alive(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
queencalipso:

hmmm ma dear
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by ikp120(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Not my problem because I don't keep males as friends. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by queencalipso(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
It is well
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
am i the only one who's pretending to understand what the op wrote?

3 Likes

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by McBrooklyn(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why do our undergraduate concentrate more on women than their books? cry

Few minutes of conversation with corpers will leave u heartbroken...

4 Likes

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by jesus247alive(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
tjark1:
Why do our undergraduate concentrate more on women than their books? cry

Few minutes of conversation with corpers will leave u heartbroken...
life doesnt start and end with degree.......millionaires are not made in the university.... And people actually date and get married from school....... I dont get u pls

1 Like

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by pweetixandy: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
ehen! I was waiting for the part where you would mention school or jamb lesson or something, and then you mentioned school. na pikin dey worry all of una, no go read. you had a crush..crush? lol, you love her? and she's your crush? idi.ot

3 Likes

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by jesus247alive(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
pweetixandy:
ehen! I was waiting for the part where you would mention school or jamb lesson or something, and then you mentioned school. na pikin dey all of una, no go read. you had a crush..crush? lol, you love her? and she's your crush? idi.ot
its alryt thanks anyway.......
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by zynellsmum(f): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
same here..which is the best thing to do...
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Kingkyle1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
jesus247alive:
life doesnt start and end with degree.......millionaires are not made in the university.... And people actually date and get married from school....... I dont get u pls
A word is enough for the wise.Don't prove to be a dumbass.
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Dgunnerz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
zynellsmum:
same here..which is the best thing to do...
Your natural hair is so cute.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Mendo007(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
elyna:
am i the only one who's pretending to understand what the op wrote?
my brother!
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mtchweeew
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Take heart dear, friends always betray, just be careful.
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by princy80(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ur problem is not ur friend but anger cool.. Shebi na u Tell am to go ahead and now u are complaining? tongue Uncle please go n sit down, iyaf do, don't cry again iya (u hear)? cheesy
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by goldennugget: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Einl(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Op...no vex oo.

No paragraphs.

No full stops.

No capital letters.

No cohesion.

It was confusing as fuçk.

Abeg rearrange am.

Again, no vex.
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by zynellsmum(f): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Dgunnerz post=53997385] Your natural hair is so cute.. grin grin[/quote/ thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Mendo007:
my brother!
ah bros i no be brother o. i'm female.
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by jworos(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Op, first off you F**k up for telling your friend that, I don't blame your guy.
And the reason he showed her those chats was too make the toasting easier and it worked.
Re: Becareful With Friends..... See What My Best Friend Did To Me by Mendo007(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
ah bros i no be brother o. i'm f emale.
ah my sister

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Watching Videos Of Me Sexing Different Girls / Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.