Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. (6213 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Freeman50(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Check them out.......which one do you prefer?

Can you handle any of them here?

What ya say guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by thunderfiremods(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
I only handle great nd massive successes. ..I cant handle such big problem....
now OP hold your ear never should u create such stupid thread again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by ufuosman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
dis is wot I called heavy duty.
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow this pics really got me wowing!wow wow wow wow wow

chicken laps grin

2 Likes

Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by slimthugchimee(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
wjat sort of nonsense is that undecided
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Mizk(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
rotund asses, hot legs grin
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Histrings08(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
You can handle any of DEm Buh make sure, I repeat make sure you get their manual... Cos u ni fit handle them without the manual grin
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Well it depends on them. If they're sex freaks then they're all easy to handle. What makes many abstain from such sizes is DAT ...ordinarily even most women who are slim are not sex lovers as d men desire. At most times d men have to persuade them during sex to shift closer, carry ur leg up, turn around, bend well etc. It seem like disturbance to them. If that is what we face with slim ones, then the self-borne willingness to try different positions and carry urself for different style to please your man would be a serious problem among d fat ones.

But if they're sex freaks like I said...I.e self-motivated sex lovers who would try almost anything during sex, then I can handle them since the will is in them.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by pweshboi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
me when I see one of the girls... grin

1 Like

Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please tell them that I have sliming tea for sale.
Too much fat.
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by popefuse(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na ajebo pikins dem. As dem dey they never rish 18yrs look well
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Gladiator1: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
prettythicksme:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow this pics really got me wowing!wow wow wow wow wow

chicken laps grin
U be ambulance?
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by dingbang(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Where will my prick now enter bikonu
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
They are doing well...
These ones na Matrons
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Studentcosmos(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
That man on yellow.....yes.......the one with the tab......was he taking a picture from behind?
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gladiator1:
U be ambulance?
Yes sir grin
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Pennah(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
prettythicksme:

chicken laps grin
ah ma niqqa this ur siering thou undecided
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by goldennugget: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
They are really obese.

http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by MVLOX(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Am sure dis photo was taken from the miss obesity 2017
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by sleeknick: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2017
God of blood shocked
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Okpa oba ji grin
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Mizk:
rotund asses, hot legs grin

I smell pussygrin
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Laveda(f): 1:41am On Feb 24, 2017
Jesus I don't wanna get fat.

Amen
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 24, 2017
If ibo eating human beings see this eh.

1 Like

Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2017
Afonja type of ladies. Orobo kibokibo
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by numericalguy(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2017
correctguy0900:
If ibo eating human beings see this eh.

Lol.. Na plenty meat for those useless OSU carnibals be that o!
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by delli(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2017
See my colours pls come nd visit me in my place love them bold nd beautiful

See that bad guy behind them using ipad to snap their back side

Ahahahah
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by delli(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2017
See my type o,pls come nd visit me let's fellowship together love them bold nd beautiful

See bad guy behind them using ipad to snap
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by Ebi89(f): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2017
They should go and keto, then come back after a month and thank me
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by mumuface(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Yokosuna!
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by sirusX(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2017
prettythicksme:

chicken laps grin
^^^ I doubt you know she's a lady cheesy
Guess she'z using m for the fun of it
Pennah:
ah ma niqqa this ur siering thou undecided
Re: Sweet: Picture Of This Three Young Ladies Will Wow You. by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2017
popefuse:
Na ajebo pikins dem. As dem dey they never rish 18yrs look well
you are right, met one in abuja few weeks ago, I don dey trip sef only for the girl to tell me she's 15!!!....I just weak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). / Fat Girls And Their Admirers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.