Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). (6211 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
I just dey scroll pass Jim iyke page for Instagram and I saw his picture standing beside a couple of people and I jokingly said "so Jim is short" I didn't even know he will read it, boom that's how I saw his reply saying some nasty things about my sister and mum screenshot below and then boom he blocked me. Na wa oooh. Fear go dey catch me to joke with people now ooo.

You can listen to my track here,
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by AmgMakanaki(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Learn to comment next time wink
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by donbachi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
no chill.

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by lilvicky68(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
OP no mind Jim.. no be your fault say your towel tall pass am..

29 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by HRSweetness(f): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
LOL. Jim is still uncouth at his age. You sef OP, what kinda jab is that? Don't you know short people are extra sensitive?

Lalasticlala, what do you think about this attitude of Jim's. Let's have a village meeting on this matter, location is front page. Please let's compensate the OP with some publicity, we will all share the glory when he blows. wink

13 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by angelEmade: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sue him...get a good lawyer, you might be able to cashout

2 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Faithfulness365: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
That's harsh
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Mutemenot(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jim is an over pampered idiot. What has the guy's mom n sister got to do with the comment shocked op wasn't even rude, just an expression

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Brian47(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
HRSweetness:
LOL. Jim is still uncouth at his age. You sef OP, what kinda jab is that? Don't you know short people are extra sensitive?

Lalasticlala, what do you think about this attitude of Jim's. Let's have a village meeting on this matter, location is front page. Please let's compensate the OP with some publicity, we will all share the glory when he blows. wink

Short ppl extra sensitive?
I have short friends that makes fond of their height.
Even Kevin Hart always make fond of his height in every of his comedy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by TarOrfeeek: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
You know short people have very small manners.

Because there was no space to put the manners inside them.

grin

10 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by HRSweetness(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Brian47:

Short ppl extra sensitive?
I have short friends that makes fond of their height.
Even Kevin Hart always make fond of his height in every of his comedy.

LOL, so you don't understand the concept of reverse psychology?

8 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iamdbull Ya don blow oh, ya're here ranting

Just say the thing as it is and tag linda ikeji boom boom it's all over the internet

The thing go even make FP for NL

tryyy me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by seankafor(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Maybe he was in a bad mood, transfer of aggression sad
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Iamdbull Ya don blow oh, ya're here ranting

Just say the thing as it is and tag linda ikeji boom boom it's all over the internet

The thing go even make FP for NL

tryyy me
Just sent a DM to instablog and they replied let me message Linda ikeji too

2 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by AuroraB(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
seankafor:
Maybe he was in a bad mood, transfer of aggression sad
you know that's a lie sad
Jim got anger issues and pride

3 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Dissap: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Sue him mehn! Sue his sorry ass, or I'mma fvck ya sister through the anus, I'mma fùck am real hard like a cholo!
Damn! But be careful, 'cause I'm seeing someone crushing your entire music carrier because of an overstepped boundaries, and he might as well fùck ur hommies as he promised coz the niggar gat money!
So be a real niggar, and let no one fùck ur hommies illegally, unless he's a real cholo.

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Dissap: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Damn! Motherfuckin' bitches mehn, I ain't feeling this! Niggars should understand their hommies, everything no be by force, Damn it! I'mma see y'all around hommies!
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies!
Sue him mehn! Sue his sorry ass, or I'mma fvck ya sister through the anus, I'mma fùck am real hard like a cholo!
Damn! But be careful, 'cause I'm seeing someone crushing your entire music carrier because of an overstepped boundaries, and he might as well fùck ur hommies as he promised coz the niggar gat money!
So be a real niggar, and let no one fùck ur hommies illegally, unless he's a real cholo.
Just wait and see
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
OP no mind Jim.. no be your fault say your towel tall pass am..
Lol
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by SportsHD: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Clout
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Ayo2004: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Op must be jobless,you even went to instablog grin
The people hailing you are mentally dull tongue

3 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by arukwe123(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
You never blow but don dey beef. Ok Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jim Iyke is just a small boy, there is a lot of them like that but you think they have sense because of their celebrity status, let him be he's the Mama's boy who can't grow past that

1 Like

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Niwdog(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Normal daily insults for street don turn to sue him, sue him
Bia op no follow this internet lawyers advise o
But the insults from Jim is unwarranted guess his depressed when he saw that comment of yours

2 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Iamdbull: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ayo2004:
Op must be jobless,you even went to instablog grin
The people hailing you are mentally dull tongue
This is part of my job you dimwit
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Kobicove(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iamdbull:
I just dey scroll pass Jim iyke page for Instagram and I saw his picture standing beside a couple of people and I jokingly said "so Jim is short" I didn't even know he will read it, boom that's how I saw his reply saying some nasty things about my sister and mum screenshot below and then boom he blocked me. Na wa oooh. Fear go dey catch me to joke with people now ooo.

You made the comment with malicious intent and he also responded in the same vein undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by KristaPretty(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
You are a very rude attention seeker going by your posts.

You need attention, earn it. No be to jump up and down rudely.

Upcoming artist wey de looseguard!!!

5 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dissap:
Damn! Motherfuckin' bitches mehn, I ain't feeling this! Niggars should understand their hommies, everything no be by force, Damn it! I'mma see y'all around hommies!

3 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by Ayo2004: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iamdbull:

This is part of my job you dimwit
No go enter studio,dey there dey disturb instablog say celebrity insult you grin

See as the mumu take pride talk "it is my job"
Pele o,Steve jobbs tongue

3 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by sunshineV(f): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
mr bull, post ur sister pic let me confam if jim is right
Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by nzeobi(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
I thought TB Joshua delivered him from childish acts

2 Likes

Re: Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iamdbull:

That is not a joke, but an insult. I have seen your pictures several times and I know you're tall, but not handsome. Did I rub it on your face? No, but I did it today just for you to feel how he felt.

There are four things you shouldn't joke with when it comes to humans and they are

1. Height
2. Size (weight/shape)
3. Complexion
4. Health issues

Bonus: Marriage and age. (Lines like you're a kid, how old are you, go and marry, etc. are mostly insults).

I can handle those insults, but most can't.

You broke the rule and you expect him to suck it up like a celebrity and move on. He is a human and you don't joke with those four things with a human except your intention is to hurt the person.

You succeeded in hurting him. Acting bad boys movies doesn't mean he doesn't have emotions — he does.

You're only allowed to talk about those three things I listed when you want to say it against yourself or you want to hurt the person.

Humans are insure by nature — no matter how tough everyone acts. Watch your tongue next time. What goes around comes around.

Controversy is part of promo, but an insult is an insult. Don't insult people to trigger controversy except they started it first or you just want to hurt them at all cost.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / Why Ladies Always Lie About The Number Of Men They've Slept With / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Behave When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.