Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (111480 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by eightsin(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:
This guy must be very desperate...of all the places to have sex with a lady who is obviously not interested in his advances he chose to go to her territory and walked into a trap undecided

The guy posing with him is an even bigger idiot!

I swear down! Lol. The lecturer is one stingy moda4ker who doesn't want to spend a penny to get a hotel room to have some puss.y while the guy posing with him is deluded and proud of his achievements. As in I follow cash am not knowing.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by hedonistic: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:
This guy must be very desperate...of all the places to have sex with a lady who is obviously not interested in his advances he chose to go to her territory and walked into a trap undecided

The guy posing with him is an even bigger idiot!

I don't understand some men. Even girls that I'm already intimate with (including girlfriends, flings, Bleep buddies, or friends with benefit), I have never and can never do anything with them in their own turf. It always has to be my own place or a hotel I chose/paid for. I no sabi play away matches even with familiar and willing sweeties, let alone with such a high risk target.

Some men mumuness and desperation dey beyond comprehension.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hahahaha...they even gave him mop grin grin grin
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mrjaz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
The guys and mercy donna herself are in a big mess you guys had a good case but messed it up...watch out as it backfires....
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by officialJP(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
konji wicked ooo grin
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by aAK1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
HumanistMike:

All the definitions you need are in the attachment. Hope you learn something new.

These definitions are based on the revised bill GEJ signed before he left office.
did u even read this before posting it? Because if u did, you will know this is a rape case. You your self admitted he was failing her soo even if she had sex with him, it will still be rape because she did it under duress. What school did you go? Ibb university I guess. This is attempted rape. That's all.

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
how is this rape?and where is the girl in question?liesssa
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by ndusam17(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ultimate scandal
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by ndusam17(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:

The guy posing with him in the pic is an even bigger idiot!

I tell you! The guy wey dey pose for that kind picture get serious mental problem sha!
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Vizzim: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol.. Nice setup. Yeye lecturers
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by luckenzo77: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
Very silly thing...God don catch you today...tongue

This should be on fp so the world would see how silly and shameless he looks...
What a greedy fellow you are?... Only you like money,only you like pvssy too? Thief! That's what you are...
See your tiny d!ck sef like my index finger and your bumbum like aboki man slippers.. Yuck!sad

PS- To lecturers that operates in this same direction, just know that your days are numbered

Madam take am easy nah, how you take see him dick sef? E be like you get microscopic eye.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by adecz: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Cheap , nasty little lecturer. He even wanted to do it in the girl's hostel room instead of getting a hotel room..

See boxer, like tablecloth

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by delishpot: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
saintdennis:
Go to uniben and try it na

Whether em no go track ur mama and papa kill lolss

U forming whistle blower. And embarrassing a lecturer.

Go try am for faculty,

Naim make Naija Dey where E Dey so.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Come see blokos grin

On a serious note, we should stop looking for chibok girls in sambisa. They are been stationed in the houses of randy muslim northern men like IG.Yusuf.

Very useless sets of beings

When crimes such as Incest, child rape, molest, witchcraft, robbery..etc are very common in south
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by yinkslinks(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why do student make mistake? just use him to pass everybody in 10yrs counting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by trinity11(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
oboy see swaggggg for the 1st pix
I nor need anybody to tell me say that guy Na confirmed cultist, hahahahaha the guy Na strong man Na only dem fit dey run ahm like this 1 luv man, Ntin does u from my end I pray for you today may ur child never resemble ur landlord.
karma pursue the lectures, catch up with ahm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by jakandeola(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
no mata wat dey shd neva hav embbarrass d man is not gud. d man has a family is like dat dey plan to end his carrier. why put his pix on internet if peson try to sex u u tell skool authority not dis rubbish d girl will regrert dis.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by babsodity(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
that guy in the pic..his stupidity, epic..if this thing is not properly managed I fear for d gal and his bf! nice job..
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by akanbiaa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Uni Ilorin case was also from English Department what's with English Department lecturers ?

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by obagoriola: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
An surprised with all the comments here. While I am not in support of his supposed action. There is no evidence that he raped her or attempt to that will warrant this public disgrace. It's only the court of law that can convict him. If he got good lawyer this guys will GI to jail
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by akanbiaa(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
no mata wat dey shd neva hav embbarrass d man is not gud. d man has a family is like dat dey plan to end his carrier. why put his pix on internet if peson try to sex u u tell skool authority not dis rubbish d girl will regrert dis.
Are you also a randy lecturer, he should have thought of his family and job (scarce jobs).
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Organs(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
gunners160:
It wasn't a rape incident, he came around to have sex with her so she could pass his course and the lady in question is engaged about to be married and it has come to our notice that she has been failing his course since 300lvl so she wanted to put a mess to all the atrocities he has been committing, so many were victims but no proof thank god the truth has been revealed about this terrible Man..in English department. Kuduz to Mercydona cuz without her we wouldn't have know this News..she has indeed be of great help to so many people.

NONSENSE: Did you go to school at all?? I graduated from Naija University, all you have to do is petition the school and another lecturer will mark your exam if you think you passed and the lecturer failed you intentionally. I wonder why people always believe negative news when we dont even try to make things right ourselves.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by jakandeola(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
akanbiaa:
Are you also a randy lecturer, he should have taught of his family and job (scarce jobs).
is not a New thing tho is wrong most girls also sex dia lecturer for mark wat am sayin is dis will make lecturers target de students
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by poiZon: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
gunners160:
It wasn't a rape incident, he came around to have sex with her so she could pass his course and the lady in question is engaged about to be married and it has come to our notice that she has been failing his course since 300lvl so she wanted to put a mess to all the atrocities he has been committing, so many were victims but no proof thank god the truth has been revealed about this terrible Man..in English department. Kuduz to Mercydona cuz without her we wouldn't have know this News..she has indeed be of great help to so many people.

ENGLISH i sorry for you ooooo.

You have been murdered by one of your fellows.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Noblewhiz(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am I the only one seeing this...
Tat d second pix seems d guy is posing fr d pix... undecided
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by akanbiaa(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
saintdennis:
Go to uniben and try it na

Whether em no go track ur mama and papa kill lolss

U forming whistle blower. And embarrassing a lecturer.

Go try am for faculty,
Are the Lecturers there cultist ? If yes what happens if they want to have sexualy relations with girlfriend to a student cultist who says no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by dapaiks: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Damn...! i knw that lodge, i sabi that room n d girl way get am wella.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by akanbiaa(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Organs:

NONSENSE: Did you go to school at all?? I graduated from Naija University, all you have to do is petition the school and another lecturer will mark your exam if you think you passed and the lecturer failed you intentionally. I wonder why people always believe negative news when we dont even try to make things right ourselves.
The problem of many universities is that they don't give students audience , your petition will just be there no reply and they will plan to deal with you further and frustrate you seems you graduated from a School where students have rights

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by zealousB(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
I was going to reel out some of experience I had as an undergraduate but I sure say e go be waste of words.I.G got what he has always be looking for,I just hope it serves as deterrent to others who partake in such shameful act.My advice to the Administrative heads that they adopt some. Psychological method to curtail further occurrence.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by gunners160(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Organs:

What on earth is this one saying? Why is it that you lack simple comprehension? Did the incident happened to me or any of my relatives? Why giving me suggestion as if I amongst the party involved? Please, if you want to show that you are literate enough, go through the right channel and stop quoting me as if I was the lecturer or the lady in question
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by 9jatatafo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
The lecturer is stupid and the girl's boyfriend too. Why pose with such a shameless man and display your face. Don't him think about what other lecturers could do to him? For exposing the sex-crazy lecturer is fine by me. A very good lesson to his Randy type roaming our campuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.