Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (111534 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Rapsino(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
segun911:

You are d only knowledgeable person on this thread, am also a student of ibb and am just waiting patiently for this case to backfire on mercy and d so kald animal bf, they know nothing about law and human rights and the man never went there to rape her, ps thats not the real story, i just feel really sorry for the guy that possed with him.. Your Co will know no end in ibb
the question is what is he doing there?

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by baby124: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2017
BuddhaPalm:
Hahahaha...they even gave him mop grin grin grin
Lol! As e no get work for house. If he is busy puss*y matter will not be tormenting him like this. So they had to find work for him.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by baby124: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2017
jakandeola:
no mata wat dey shd neva hav embbarrass d man is not gud. d man has a family is like dat dey plan to end his carrier. why put his pix on internet if peson try to sex u u tell skool authority not dis rubbish d girl will regrert dis.
He did not remember his family when he is busy raping other people's children and failing them? If someone tells you no at any time during or before sex and your force yourself on the person either by force or threats that is a rape attempt. You are looking out for a rapist. Is that what you do too?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by martineverest(m): 3:24am On Feb 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
But why is her boyfriend posing for a picture with the lecturer? See the way him pose with the guy as if say na Tekno or Jim Iyke him be. Bade on one or two this lecturer suppose collect playing join washing of cloth and plates. Abi how you see am martineverest?
na mumu dey worry d guy.him don implicate himself with d act...lawyers cant defend him when the lecturer file a suit....nonetheless,na God catch d lecturers.they think they are demigods
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by berrystunn(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol

Maybe...One is passive while the other one is "semi" active

Good night

Hardship has located him in u.k and too many Nigerians there....
Anywhere he goes. Like MTN
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by segun911(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Rapsino:

the question is what is he doing there?
He went there to collect yansh as usual nw and this is not his first time because the man conveniently pulled off himself, only the video can explain better
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by jakandeola(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2017
baby124:

He did not remember his family when he is busy raping other people's children and failing them? If someone tells you no at any time during or before sex and your force yourself on the person either by force or threats that is a rape attempt. You are looking out for a rapist. Is that what you do too?
am not a rapist but wat did dey gain from dis stupid act dat dey na.ked him it they lack trainy dey should dicipline d studrnt why go to internet why not take d pix to school authority
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mznaett: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2017
berrystunn:

Hardship has located him in u.k and too many Nigerians there.... Anywhere he goes. Like MTN
You're very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by mulattoclaroo(m): 11:45am On Feb 25, 2017
martineverest:
na mumu dey worry d guy.him don implicate himself with d act...lawyers cant defend him when the lecturer file a suit....nonetheless,na God catch d lecturers.they think they are demigods
I'm telling you bros. But these lecturers are something else. Even some of my relatives who school in Nigeria are always complaining. Will the university claim they're not aware of these nefarious activities committed by some of these randy lecturers?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by martineverest(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
I'm telling you bros. But these lecturers are something else. Even some of my relatives who school in Nigeria are always complaining. Will the university claim they're not aware of these nefarious activities committed by some of these randy lecturers?
they are all in thesame caucus......it eludes that old men libidos are this high.

Flaunting the old fool's joystick is the best purnishment.if they had reported the case to d authority,he would sort his way out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Alwaysking: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bitcoiniler:
Shameless man. .
Take down these pics before i ban you.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by baby124: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
jakandeola:
am not a rapist but wat did dey gain from dis stupid act dat dey na.ked him it they lack trainy dey should dicipline d studrnt why go to internet why not take d pix to school authority
If he is not disgraced he won't stop, the school authorities will shield him. He has been doing this for long and needs the disgrace sp they can sack him, and the world can know how evil he is.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by berrystunn(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mznaett:

You're very funny

Stay Kool dear..enjoy your weekend
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:04am On Mar 06, 2017
nairaland is full of people that dont think before commenting. All the students involved and the lecturer should be expelled
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by selfmadeboss: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
SO BECAUSE HE IS A LECTURER, MAY HE NO Bleep ABI?
IDIOTS
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Originalsly: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
It had to be a set up for the man to be caught pants down.... in her place. Not saying is a bad thing.... more of these predators should be set up. Did the University launch an investigation?....guess not... that would be like opening a can of worms. But hmmm.... the victim's English is nowhere near university level.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by ProfSOlugunna(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Vision4God:
Shame on him.
Too bad.
Hope he learns from ds

BTW hu gave him mop to clean d floor? grin

Abi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.