Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (111537 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by gunners160(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
akanbiaa:
The problem of many universities is that they don't give students audience , your petition will just be there no reply and they will plan to deal with you further and frustrate you seems you graduated from a School where students have rights
don't mind the dumb guy. Who told him she has not tried other means? Educated illiterate
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by saintdennis(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Trapnews:

Mumu post! you are nothing but a mo'ron a.k.a Zombie!

And what are you?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by akanbiaa(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
jakandeola:
is not a New thing tho is wrong most girls also sex dia lecturer for mark wat am sayin is dis will make lecturers target de students
How?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by gunners160(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
poiZon:

ENGLISH i sorry for you ooooo.

You have been murdered by one of your fellows.
Mr linguistic and I too know, point of correction, I was not the one that typed the incident. I was sent the story via whatsapp and I decided to share the real story here without changing any words of the original writter .
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Tonason: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
He is even smiling. Castrate him at once
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by berrystunn(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:
Very silly thing...God don catch you today...tongue

This should be on fp so the world would see how silly and shameless he looks...
What a greedy fellow you are?... Only you like money,only you like pvssy too? Thief! That's what you are...
See your tiny d!ck sef like my index finger and your bumbum like aboki man slippers.. Yuck!sad

PS- To lecturers that operates in this same direction, just know that your days are numbered

You this girl, how did you see the diicck?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Maski87: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chaai, there is a God O
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by poiZon: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
gunners160:
Mr linguistic and I too know, point of correction, I was not the one that typed the incident. I was sent the story via whatsapp and I decided to share the real story here without changing any words of the original writter .
isoryt.

Any other story?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by CellTabRepairs: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lack of self control and its consequences!

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by majorbravo: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
aAK1:
I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Caught pants down Trying To have sex With A Student (Photos)

I.G Yusuf, a lecturer in English department Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University caught trying to have sex with a student.

This lecturer had been pestering and threatening one of his students for some time but eventually got what was coming to him when he was set up by the girl and her boyfriend.

I am impressed. If possible someone on this forum should start a website that exposes perverted lecturers. Then ask people to mail you defaulting lecturers caught in the act. Stating their names with pics, department and position. It would go a long way to help.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mznaett: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
berrystunn:

You this girl, how did you see the diicck?
It's clearer at my end...cool
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by HumanistMike(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
aAK1:
did u even read this before posting it? Because if u did, you will know this is a rape case. You your self admitted he was failing her soo even if she had sex with him, it will still be rape because she did it under duress. What school did you go? Ibb university I guess. This is attempted rape. That's all.

You are not very bright.

I knew you'd jump to the sexist dictionary definition that was why I sent you what's in the constitution of the country you live in.

If you read the definition of rape based on what I have attached, you'll notice it is clear as day that she wasn't raped.

The definition that comes close is Sexual Exploitation which the man can defend if she had hitherto agreed to have sexual contact with him in a bid to frame him up.

By the way, look my ID. You have a defective ID recognition and text comprehension.

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by InsanePsycho(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
gunners160:
It wasn't a rape incident, he came around to have sex with her so she could pass his course and the lady in question is engaged about to be married and it has come to our notice that she has been failing his course since 300lvl so she wanted to put a mess to all the atrocities he has been committing, so many were victims but no proof thank god the truth has been revealed about this terrible Man..in English department. Kuduz to Mercydona cuz without her we wouldn't have know this News..she has indeed be of great help to so many people.

Chai. Do you attend that school to?

I just got a headache reading your comment angry
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by saintdennis(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
akanbiaa:
Are the Lecturers there cultist ? If yes what happens if they want to have sexualy relations with girlfriend to a student cultist who says no?
Simple...they dye the matter

If na enemy frat then they still dye the matter.

Do u really think every issue leads to war?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by jakandeola(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
akanbiaa:
How?
dey may stop be friendly with students
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by lereinter(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
finishing
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by berrystunn(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:

It's clearer at my end...cool

Not from the pictures above
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by DNA9(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Saintesquire post=54021808]Wait o this is not a rape case . Since when did Sex become a crime in Nigeria. Why did this Lecturer allow himself to be ridiculed this way. This is a violation of his fundamental right to dignity of human person and privacy. [/quote

Kk
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Stevengold(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
Smh, see wia conji land am.
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by holluphemydavid(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Serve him rite
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by martineverest(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
saintdennis:
Go to uniben and try it na

Whether em no go track ur mama and papa kill lolss

U forming whistle blower. And embarrassing a lecturer.

Go try am for faculty,
oga,it happened when i was in engineering faculty uniben.....chemical or petroleum cant remember the dept.he was caught in his office

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mznaett: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
berrystunn:

Not from the pictures above

Op didn't upload most of the pictures here... Just check Education section you'll see more of it... Thank me laterwink
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by berrystunn(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:

Op didn't upload most of the pictures here... Just check Education section you'll see more of it... Thank me laterwink

When is buhari coming back?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mznaett: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
berrystunn:

When is buhari coming back?
Are you for real?shocked
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by highness25(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
aAK1:
I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Caught pants down Trying To have sex With A Student (Photos)

I.G Yusuf, a lecturer in English department Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University caught trying to have sex with a student.

This lecturer had been pestering and threatening one of his students for some time but eventually got what was coming to him when he was set up by the girl and her boyfriend.
crush his Dick and the rest is history
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by sholay2011(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kobicove:
This guy must be very desperate...of all the places to have sex with a lady who is obviously not interested in his advances he chose to go to her territory and walked into a trap undecided

The guy posing with him in the pic is an even bigger idiot!

You are on whose side?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by berrystunn(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mznaett:

Are you for real?shocked

That's More important to me.. Then pictures
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Men are always weak when it comes to wet opportunities, his brain stop functioning when she invite him to her house. Knowing fully well that it could be a set up but is brain is completely dead due to the wet opportunities, now he has landed himself a lecturer form of disgrace. Good for him.

1 Like

Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Mznaett: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
berrystunn:

That's More important to me.. Then pictures
Hmmm Ok, I have no idea when he's coming back... Btw,what difference does his absence make?
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Omonoba1: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
saintdennis:
Go to uniben and try it na

Whether em no go track ur mama and papa kill lolss

U forming whistle blower. And embarrassing a lecturer.

Go try am for faculty,
ignorant post! If them try am for faculty nkor??
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by DavidEsq(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
aAK1:
do you know the definition of rape?
Don't mind the bunkum angry
Re: I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student by Bitterleafsoup: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
LecciGucci:
I dont get it so why the male with him.??
Is he gay..ok d gal bf
.pls throw them to d dustbin
The boyfriend of the girl most likely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here

Viewing this topic: zybash(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.