Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan (42270 Views)

Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / Locally Fabricated Rice Milling Plant In Kano Built By Engineer Ilyasu Nazifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by mokeju(f): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Do you have mixer.
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Rice Shreader
Picture is not uploading
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by peacealways: 2:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Is your dryer also for soya beans?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by smugmanuel(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
What about palm oil extractor and palm wine tapping machine �
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2018
@ Smugmanuel we do fabricate palm extractor

Please contact me on WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Cassava chip processing machines

A) Cassava peeler... N450k...2 ton
Fruit/cassava washing machine..N350k.....2 ton
Chipping machine...N250k...1 ton
Cabinet dryer.....N800k

B) plantain chips production Machines

1)Motorized Plantain slicer...stainless steel....500kg...capacity.N250k

2)Deep stainless steel fryer with stainless steel mesh and 3 burners....200kg capacity... N270k

3)Pedal type sealing machine...150k

4)Weighing machine......we don't fabricate it.

C)Garri Processing Machines

Cassava peeler... N450k...2 ton
Grater....N180k...2 ton
Manual presser...N180k...2 ton
Shifter....stainless steel..N220k
Manual fryer..stainless steel...N150k...4ft x 8ft...2 ton
Mechanical fryer.stainless steel....N800k...2 ton

Contact me on WhatsApp 08120528950 ....prices are subject to review.... This is 2018 price list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by anoda(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Do you guys have planting machines?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2018
do you guys fabricate all the machines you listed earlier like the maize shredder, rice planter, interlocking block machine etc because, I know that locally fabricated machines are cheaper than imported machine and I don't really have much money to buy imported machines
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by mejai(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
do u have pics for palm oil processing?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by enyiulo: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good day i want to know the cost for you to fabricate a 2tons capacity of plantain flour production machine line. you can send to email enyidave10@gmail.com thank you
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by timsucess(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
BoluwGoldenFarm:
we fabricate all sorts of agricultural machines

Call me on 08120528950 for workshop description please

Do u have oil palm processing machines?
if yes give me the prices
onutimothy3@gmail.com
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Timsucess yes we do please chart me up on WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by rhef(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2018
BoluwGoldenFarm:
@ Smugmanuel we do fabricate palm extractor

Please contact me on WhatsApp 08120528950
Pls do u have wheat thresher? And at what price?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Do you know that drying preserve more nutrients in produce than frying.

I want to upload our new portable cabinet dryer of 100kg capacity using gas.

New portable Fish/ Grain/Tuber/Meat/Bread/Snacks/Herb/fruits etc Dryer. Fully lagged with fibre glass materials Can dry 2 cartoons of fish in 3 hours using 6.2kg of gas. 100kg capacity...N60k

Request for picture on WhatsApp 08120528950...l have tried to post the picture here but it keep saying unable to complete the operation due to low memory.
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by gbene: 4:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the info.pls do send a detailed information on ur.hammer mill with cyclone stainless steel and ur dryers.if u have sealing machine all food grade.forward either to my mail or whatsapp.mail.netcomprise@gmail.com or 07051149454.expecting ur prompt reply thanks
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
@gbene please send me the request on my WhatsApp 08120528950...l can't add you on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Here are the machines needed to set up palm kennel oil factory

PKO Machines

Dryer/toaster..1 ton capacity...

Expeller...4 ton capacity per day....30 HP....

Filtering machine.. 4 ton capacity.. 5HP .......most people don't filter.

To set up the factory or just to fabricate all the machines or repear

Call Gbenga on 08120528950 call& WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2019
The PKO business has no waste

What do l mean
After you extract the oil call pko you will also have the cake called PKC & the PKS call sloge .

The pko is the most expensive product use for making soap, cooking oil, anointing oil, candle, fattening animals like broilers etc

The PKC is use for animal feed ...poultry feed, pig feed, goat feed, cow feed,rabbit etc

PCS or Sloge is use mainly for pig & broiler feed

The demand for the 3 products are very high

You need to look out for places with good power supply like places close to military barracks or inside the military mami market , any place close to NEPA sub station or main office or industrial areas.

Remember processing is the future of agriculture in Nigeria & that is where the big money is position.

We can do a business plan for you ,fabricate the machines & set up the factory.... 08120528950..Gbenga
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Agric business you can do this year......Palm Oil Production from palm fruits

Here are the machines needed to set up palm oil factory

PALM OIL MACHINES
Debuncher..
Steam Boiler..
Digester..
Clarifier Stainless steel...
Cracker & Separator

The palm oil production business has little or no waste

What do l mean
After you extract the palm oil , you will have the pkn called palm kennel nuts which you will use the cracker & separator obtain palm kennel & the palm kennel shell, palm oil slogs & a spongy substance.No waste because all will be sold.

The palm oil is the most expensive product from the palm fruits.

The PKC is use for animal feed ...poultry feed, pig feed, goat feed, cow feed,rabbit etc

PCS or Sloge is use mainly for pig & broiler feed

The demand palm oil very high
Do you know that it is more expensive than our crude oil & petrol... A littre of petrol is N145 while a littre of palm oil is N600 ..small ragolis bottle of palm oil is N300

You need to look out for places with good power supply like places close to military barracks or inside the military mami market , any place close to NEPA sub station or main office or industrial areas.

A good Lister engine generator can be use to operate the machine one at a time.

Remember processing is the future of agriculture in Nigeria & that is where the big money is position.

We can do a business plan for you ,fabricate the machines & set up the factory, detail a staff that will operate it for 5 days & training your staff for a fee....call or WhatsApp Gbenga on 08120528950..
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
BOLUWA GOLDEN SOLUTION

We provide high yielding hybrid seeds and seedlings ,help to establish & manage farm.
We also help to source for farm workers
We also give links to buyers/market
We also train workers on agriculture farm practices

We are experience on the plantation stated below.
Teak farming
Melina farming
Sour sop
Coconut farming
Cocoa farming
Oil palm farming
Pawpaw farming
Cashew farming
Pine apple farming
Cassava
Yam
Plantain and banana farming.

We also help to establish:
Poultry farm...Turkey, broiler, layers,duck,geese,ostrich
Grasscutter
Rabbits
Goat
Cow
Ram
Pig
Fish..Tilapia & Catfish
Prawns
Snail
Maggots

We are also into contract farming or link farmers to off takers.

We also help to source for cheap farmland for sales

We also fabricate agro processing machines, install, detail staff to operate the machines & train owners on how to operate it.

Did or are you planning to set up any of the above mention agriculture business ?

Then let's work together.
You can call or whatsApp Gbenga on 08120528950
Email: boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Can agriculture give you steady profitable venture year round ?
Yes Yes & Yes if you go into production of powdered food

Have you been to food section of Shopprite shopping Mall where you will see beautifully packages of different food flour or powdered form.

Do you know that you can produce same thing or have your own unique products in powdered form.

**Powdered (flour) food production like...Pap/pondo yam/cassava/soya/yam/rice/maze/beans/cocoyam/egg/fish/peppers/tomatoes etc all into flour form*

I will take 3 examples

A) Powdered grain production

B) Powdered tuber production

C) Powdered Eggs Production

Here are the machines needed to set the factories

PROCESING MACHINES

A)Powdered grain production
1) Grain peeler/dehausker
2) Stainless steel Hammer mill with cyclone
3) Manual or digital scale
4) Manual or automatic sealing machine

B) Powdered tuber production
1) Galvanize tuber peeler
2) Cabinet dryer with inner parts made stainless steel & fully lagged with fiber glass materials
3) Or bucket dryer with galvanize bottom part
4) Stainless steel Hammer mill with cyclone
5) Manual or digital scale
6) Manual or automatic sealing machine

C) Powdered Eggs Production
1) Stem boiler
2) Boiled Egg cracker & separator
3) Cabinet dryer with inner parts made stainless steel & fully lagged with fiber glass materials
4) Stainless steel Hammer mill with cyclone
5) Manual or digital scale
6) Manual or automatic sealing machine

All the waste you get here after peeling the grains or tubers are also in high demand by poultry, pigs ,goats,cow or rabbit farmers.

The egg shell can be grounded into powder as calcium to be sold to feed millers

No waste because all will be sold.

The demand for powdered food is very high

Do you know that it is more profitable to process than to sell the raw grains or tubers.

*A good Lister engine generator can be use to operate the machine one after the other as the need be.*

*Remember processing is the future of agriculture in Nigeria & that is where the big money is position.*

We can do a business plan for you ,fabricate the machines & set up the factory, detail a staff that will operate it for 5 days & train your staff for a fee....

call or WhatsApp Gbenga on 08120528950.. Or boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2019
What type of processing machines would you like to fabricate

Or do you have a unique process agriculture product in mind do call or WhatsApp me on 08120528950 for us to rub mind together on way forward
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by gbene: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
nnamdijonathan:
do you guys fabricate all the machines you listedearlier like the maize shredder, rice planter, interlocking block machine etc because, I know that locally fabricated machines are cheaper than imported machine and I don't really have much money to buy imported machines
pls explain more on what dis dryer can do n when would it be ready.
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
gbene:

Please send me massage on WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
gbene:

Which of the dryers

Stainless steel Cabinet dryer....can dry paste & solid agric produce

Galvanize bottom Bucket type....can only dry solid agric produce

Mild steel Mini cabinet dryer ....can dry solid agric produce

Contact me on WhatsApp for pictures & explanations
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
*Waste To Wealth Machines*

*Organic Paper production* is a business you can do this year.

This can be done from plantain dry Stems & dry leaves into packaging bags, rapping paper, cardboard, organic takeaway cups & plates, art works etc

The whole word is talking about biodegradable organic substances. Most of the takeaway plate,spoons & cups are causing nuisance to our environment, rubber or plastics takes up to 100 year before degradation take place.
Most of the advanced nations are using biodegradable organic substance to serve food in parties.

Here are the machines needed

PROCESSING MACHINES
1) Bucket dryer
2) Shrewder
3) Mixer
4) Sieve
5) Mould for each product

We can do business plan for you, help to fabricate the machines, set up the factory, detail a staff to operate it for 5 days & train your staff for a fee.

Call or WhatsApp Gbenga on 08120528950 or boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2019
As the raining season is approaching you will need a lowbed or flatbed dryer to dry the maize & a maize sheller
Contact me on WhatsApp 08120528950 for pictures or video.

We fabricate different types of agro processing machines
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2019
BOLUWA GOLDEN SOLUTION

We provide high yielding hybrid seeds and seedlings ,help to establish & manage farm.
We also help to source for farm workers
We also give links to buyers/market
We also train workers on agriculture farm practices

We are experience on the plantation stated below.
Teak farming
Melina farming
Sour sop
Coconut farming
Cocoa farming
Oil palm farming
Pawpaw farming
Cashew farming
Pine apple farming
Cassava
Yam
Plantain and banana farming.

We also help to establish:
Poultry farm...Turkey, broiler, layers,duck,geese,ostrich
Grasscutter
Rabbits
Goat
Cow
Ram
Pig
Fish..Tilapia & Catfish
Prawns
Snail
Maggots

We are also into contract farming or link farmers to off takers.

We also fabricate agro processing machines, install, detail staff to operate the machines & train owners on how to operate it.

Did or are you planning to set up any of the above mention agriculture business ?

Then let's work together.
You can call or whatsApp Gbenga on 08120528950
Email: boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2019
We can fabricate different types of agricultural produce dryers

We are fast approaching raining season with little sunshine so take advantage of produce dryers for drying ginger, maize, pepper, garlic, tumeric, yam,cassava, meat, vegetable leaves etc
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2019
We fabricate

Feed mill equipment.. Mixer, hammer mill with cyclone with conveyor
Cabinet & bucket dryer
Poverizer
Wet mixer
Extruder..floating fish feed
Pelletier.. Sinking fish feed
PKO machine
Palm oil machines
Toasting machine for soybean, ground but, cashew etc
Ground but oil expeller
Soybean oil extractor
Dry Poultry waste extractor..locally made
Maize peeling machine
Maize sheller
Mini fish dryer
Cassava peeling machine , same for yam & potatoes
Rice thresher
Chinchin cube dough cutting machine
Garri processing machines
Bread commercial oven
Soap making machines... Table -& detergent
Shrewder....leaves, small sticks, paper etc
We fabricate & install factory line of equipments
Call or WhatsApp Gbenga on 08120528950
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Agric businesses are

Crops production
Animals production
Machines fabrication
Agro processing production
Agro marketing
Agro consulting & training
Sales of agro chemicals
Agro fund management ( Creating business hub for investors)

boluwagoldensolution@gmail.com
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Emmah123: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Do you fabricate coconut oil extraction machines? Is it a cold press or hot? What are the need component machines for setting up the oil extraction and the cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Vertical Sack Farming" My Pains, My Joy! My Experience So Far By: Organicfoods / My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.