Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan (42260 Views)

Locally Made Gas/charcoal Oven For Smoking Fish And For Baking / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / Locally Fabricated Rice Milling Plant In Kano Built By Engineer Ilyasu Nazifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Machines For Rent

1) We have maize Sheller for rent for people within ibadan only

2) We have dryer and dehydrator for rent for people within ibadan only

3) We have beans peeler machine for rent for people within ibadan only

4) We have slicer machine for rent to people within ibadan only

5) We have cassava grater machine for rent to people within ibadan only

6) Plastic crusher for rent to people within ibadan only state only

And lots more

To fabricate or rent machines
Call Engr Gbenga on 08120528950
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Machines For Rent

And lots more

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

08120528950/08136650972
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2023
Machines For Rent

And lots more

08120528950/08136650972
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good day all
The year 2024 is fast coming to an end
What are your plans for 2024
Let me tell you something or let me give you a free information.
There are 6 businesses that cannot be affected by this our economy crunch, these are:
1) Health & health related businesses
2) Food or food related businesses
3) Agric or agric related businesses
4) Transport or transport related businesses
5) Telecom related businesses
6) House or housing related businesses

Let me explain what I mean by related businesses.
Let us look at Agric or agric related businesses
Going into agro processing business where by you process fresh yam or fresh cassava or fresh sweet potato or raw beans into powder and package is a good example.
Processing cow/ goat/rabbit/snail/duck/pig/quail meat into dry meat is another example
Processing fresh tomatoes/pepper/onions/ginger/garlic & other vegetables into powder forms are other examples.
If you want to know how & more contact Engr Gbenga on 08120528950 call & WhatsApp
If you need machines for agro processing do call me as well.

Happy Christmas & Prosperous New Year in advance

1 Like

Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, To explore every joy of life & turning all your dreams into reality & all your efforts into great achievements 🙏 happy new year.

BoluwaGoldenSolutions
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by MirthOsas(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01
Can your drying machine be used to dry Egusi?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:15am On Jan 08
MirthOsas:
Can your drying machine be used to dry Egusi?

Yes my dryer design is a Univ dryer
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:32am On Jan 08
BoluwGoldenFarm:

Good day all
The year 2024 is fast coming to an end
What are your plans for 2024
Let me tell you something or let me give you a free information.
There are 6 businesses that cannot be affected by this our economy crunch, these are:
1) Health & health related businesses
2) Food or food related businesses
3) Agric or agric related businesses
4) Transport or transport related businesses
5) Telecom related businesses
6) House or housing related businesses

Let me explain what I mean by related businesses.
Let us look at Agric or agric related businesses
Going into agro processing business where by you process fresh yam or fresh cassava or fresh sweet potato or raw beans into powder and package is a good example.
Processing cow/ goat/rabbit/snail/duck/pig/quail meat into dry meat is another example
Processing fresh tomatoes/pepper/onions/ginger/garlic & other vegetables into powder forms are other examples.
If you want to know how & more contact Engr Gbenga on 08120528950 call & WhatsApp
If you need machines for agro processing do call me as well.

Happy Christmas & Prosperous New Year in advance

Today l want to talk about
1) Health & health related businesses ...You don't have to be a doctor o nurse or pharmacist to make money in the health sector,note there is no amount of prayers that can stop everyone or all people from getting sick so as long as there are still people on earth surely some must get sick so that service of providing medicine or herbs for healing is what can bring you good money weekly or daily.
For herb production you need
a) Milling machine.. hammer Mill with cyclone or plate Mill
b) Universal dryer
c) Dry mixer
d) Grater

You can also commercialize the machines for others to use .

Please contact me if you need any of the above machine or others as well

Call & WhatsApp 08120528950..Engr Gbenga
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:57am On Feb 15
BoluwGoldenFarm:

Today l want to talk about
1) Health & health related businesses ...You don't have to be a doctor o nurse or pharmacist to make money in the health sector,note there is no amount of prayers that can stop everyone or all people from getting sick so as long as there are still people on earth surely some must get sick so that service of providing medicine or herbs for healing is what can bring you good money weekly or daily.
For herb production you need
a) Milling machine.. hammer Mill with cyclone or plate Mill
b) Universal dryer
c) Dry mixer
d) Grater

You can also commercialize the machines for others to use .

Please contact me if you need any of the above machine or others as well

Call & WhatsApp 08120528950..Engr Gbenga

Do you know that you can produce unique food for special people.
I have a friend producing diabetic food
Infact as long as you continue to feed on it ,you may have no need to take your medication regularly
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by sunbreaker: 5:02am On Feb 19
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Machines For Rent

And lots more

08120528950/08136650972
do you have egusi sheller and how much for the fabrication and engine?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:06am On Mar 04
sunbreaker:
do you have egusi sheller and how much for the fabrication and engine?

We fabricate only on request
Yes we fabricate melon Sheller
Please contact me on WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08
In this economic situation of the country one needs to look deeply into what food value chain that make sense, if you can process yam/sweet potatoes/plantain into powder remember that as African we like swallow food and 90% of most blacks eat swallow food once in a day so you cannot get it wrong if that is your choice of business.
We at Boluwa Golden Engineering solutions can help you to fabricate all the machines needed.
Contact the Lead Engineer on 08136650972 or WhatsApp 08120528950

Think Agric
Think Processing
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by ichakaobos(m): 4:18am On Apr 09
Can fabricate for palm oil extraction?
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by productsrules(m): 11:40am On Apr 09
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by Folafunmi24: 7:11pm On Apr 10
Productrules, please how can I contact you as your contact is not in your signature.
Re: Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:47am On Apr 17
productsrules:
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that, with little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to applied liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric and only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].
Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,

It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

If you care to know more, check my signature.

I don't know this guy & l am not sure of what he is saying because before you go into any production business you must do your market research and analysis
Who are your target clients
What quantity can they buy
How regular can they buy
What will make my product unique
What is the profit margin
Is the raw materials always available year round
Is the price of the raw materials always stable year round
Is the business profitable
How do l make it sustainable
When is the pick & low sales period
You will need a 2-3 minimum feasibility study now business plan
You need a mentor who is in the business for at least 5 years
Etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Plastic Tanks For Catfish Farming / "Vertical Sack Farming" My Pains, My Joy! My Experience So Far By: Organicfoods / My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.