Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) (41222 Views)

She Aborted My Pregnancy, Sneaked Into Our Neighbour's Room For Sex Every Night / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Resees: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hey she looks like a midget and can't really see the beauty..Some men got weird taste though..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Shygirl1989(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil
For real!!!!!! shocked
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by eDeity: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
nOW I UNDERSTAND that you dont get it because of the f.i.s.h.b.r.ai.n. Did I blame the girl or the guy I only blamed the guy for posting her pix on social media. I did not say a thing about the story line because I dont judge.
And? Shut up!
But you did not blame the girl for aborting his baby abi which one is first, the abortion or the post?
I know your type "media feminist" , abusive and plain dump!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by nopains: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
what is this one saying again? anyways i no go blame buhari for this one, i blame tonto for all this because as she don wash her dirty borocos for social media,all these nobodities don dey come here to wash their own since tonto na their mentor.make una continue, what can do?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
cejaypriesty:
Talk of women solidarity
cool
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
eDeity:

And? Shut up!
But you did not blame the girl for aborting his baby abi which one is first, the abortion or the post?
I know your type "media feminist" , abusive and plain dump!
I give up on you with your mentality. Dont bother quoting me again son, I have work to do
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
rossyc:

You just spoke my mind. The guy sounds so immature..

Don't mind the guy, especially posting the girl's picture alongside his immature post on facebook undecided.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
chyima:

Pls I don't want to believe this was the reason for the action ,Chaiii is the husband not the father to the unborn Child
wahs even worse is dah her mom was the doctor who carried out the abortion
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
my sister in-law also aborted her baby so her wedding gown would fit perfectly some ladies are evil

shocked shocked just for wedding gown to fit perfectly, she aborted!!!

Abortion is definitely nothing to her, she must have been doing it..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by manikspears: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Singing these hoes ain't loyal. Walksouttathread

grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ImmaculateIfy: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
soath:
oe
hahahahaaa
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by eDeity: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
I give up on you with your mentality. Dont bother quoting me again son, I have work to do

Haha tongue
Better poor shit
Go get a life
Dont forget to work on your sense of reasoning
My ancestor!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by InvestinOwerri(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Nah the guys ranting dey piss me jare... Ranting about having to cook himself...nacking the honeypot...its childish!
He was trying to get back at the girl by telling the world that she did abortion, he fvrked her like a bitch and all what not, so that the current boyfriend will feel bad. He forgot that the best revenge is to focus on his live and achieve success. This is very childish and shameful on both parties involved.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by chyima(f): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
wahs even worse is dah her mom was the doctor who carried out the abortion

Babe pls stop this..... how possible is this though am not perfect God pls forgive your children am crying for the husband how does he feel after the incident,wondering if he will still have emotions for that family especially the mother.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
chyima:

Babe pls stop this..... how possible is this though am not perfect God pls forgive your children am crying for the husband how does he feel after the incident,wondering if he will still have emotions for that family especially the mother.
my cousin divorced her already

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by youngjoy(f): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
guys always blame bebs for leaving them while they are the cause of her leaving undecided
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
He was trying to get back at the girl by telling the world that she did abortion, he fvrked her like a bitch and all what not, so that the current boyfriend will feel bad. He forgot that the best revenge is to focus on his live and achieve success. This is very childish and shameful on both parties involved.

Seeing or reading stories that shows a supposed man being sissy gets me angry
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
women of nowadays aborting babies like we normaly urinate daily, stop crying boy you just met a covert human dreaded viper snake and a champion player more advanced than you are...sorry,thats the sort of things you see when the end of days is near,dammned souls just walking about but totally dead..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Alwayson: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Damfostopper:
I saw it this morning..... kids nowadays are just pathetic... I weep for d next generation
my brother start weeping.....only that ladies will start getting their reproductive organ on wedding night
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by cuteboyrichboy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dat babe is from edo even with her blurred face I knw her very well
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Theres two sides to every story,
This is just one part.

Three sides dear.

The man's version, the woman's version and the Truth.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
eDeity:
Shut up !!!
why, when the truth was said.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:

Please tell me this is a joke... shocked shocked shocked

And your brother still went on to marry her??
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mikylopez:
What did her husband do?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hope this is a joke right? Else I will support whatever she does in retaliation. How dare you burn her cable...

MeanWhile as you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bluejean(f): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
ds guy is funny. u jez made d babe popular n if tnz wont look up for u she wont b d type dt blinks at ds sort of trash u jez posted.

nonsense.

bros grow up cos if u say u av turned cold n bitter n u dont grow up sum1 else will use u as tennis ball

all d best to u
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by winj3: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
yep Nigerian men like to impregnate, condom not in their dictionary.
born 1st then think about food and cost of living later
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ioannes:

ToriBlue:
What did her husband do?
Ioannes:

we didn't know until months after the wedding we saw the pregnancy result alongside her appointed date for the abortion what freaked us out was that her mom did the abortion herself
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by eDeity: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
HateU2:
Who is this one? What's truth?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Haba guys Na wa o, Na this girl wey get polio u dey die for like this?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) by drexel39(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Theres two sides to every story,
This is just one part.
yeq I know the girl in question nd she has a serious date for years, but other sponsors on the side, this guy just happe d to be one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / I Am A Feminist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.