Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived (10277 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
#12 - Dharmendra Pratap Singh

Dharmendra Pratap Singh is the tallest living Indian. He is only 2 inches shorter than the tallest living person. However, he says his height is preventing him from finding true love.
He couldn’t find a regular job after graduating so he took up a job at an amusement park where people pay to take pictures with him.
Dharmendra holds a degree in Hindi.

#11 -gabriel monjane

Born in Manjacazein mozambique in 1944, Gabriel Monjane’s unusual growth started soon after he was born. He was 7’10” by the time he was 17 years old. He joined a Portuguese circus during that time. He was 8’1″ and was the tallest man in the world in 1988 according to Guiness.

10 - Julius kock

Julius Kock was born in 1872 in Reutlingen, Germany. He was a contemporary of John Rogan and thus probably never became the tallest man in the world. He starred in a film called “The Giant Constantin” in 1902.

9 - Morteza Mehrzad
The tallest man in Iran was born in 1987. He stands 8’1″. He was 16 when his rapid growth started after he fell from a bicycle and injuring a part of his pelvis.

2 Shares

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Pennah(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Op point of kwarektion long fiful

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

Don't forget this...

10 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Vickiweezy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
woe
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
#8 Brahim Takioullah
Brahim Takioullah stands 8’1″ and is currently the tallest man in Morocco. His growth was normal until he reached the age of 13 when his rapid growth began.
He holds the world record for having the biggest feet. His left foot measures 1 foot 3 inches while his right foot is 1 foot 2.76 inches.
He was born in January 26, 1982.

#7. Patrick Cotter O’Brien

He was born Patrick Cotter in 1760 but adapted the name O’Brien when he joined the circus. He was born in Kinsale, Country Cork in Ireland. He was believed to be the first person in recorded history to reach 8 feet. Later it was learned that Anton de Franckenpoint reached this height before him.

#6. Bernard coyne
There are only 17 individuals confirmed to have reached the height of 8 feet. Amerian Bernard Coyne is one of them. He was 8’4″, the tallest in the world, at the time of his death in 1921.
#5. Don Koehler

was 8’2″ tall and was recognized as the tallest man in the world between 1969 and 1981 at the time of this death.
Born in Denton, Montana in the United States, Koehler has a twin sister who was of normal height at 5’9″.
Instead of the usual circus job that most extremely tall people adapt, Koehler found a job a salesman.
He died in 1981 at 55 years old.#5.

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by baZOOKer: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
I needa be taller..but tats way too much height

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Epositive(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
omor, chi chumchin! these guys are some ladies dream men

#positivevibes
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Epositive(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
omor, chi chumchin! these guys are some ladies dream men

#positivevibes
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Don't forget this...

Lolzzz grin

Yao Ming (7'6) , my mentor shaquille Oneal (7'1) and Kevin hart
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
#4. Sultan Kösen

from Turkey currently holds the record of the tallest living person in the world. He stands 8 feet 3 inches tall and still is growing. He has a tumor that affects his pituitary gland.

#3. Finnish Väinö Myllyrinne

was the tallest living person in the world between 1940 and 1963. At the age of 21, Väinö stood 7’3″. But in his late 30’s he experienced a second spurt of growth and reached the height of 8’3″.

#2.john Rogan

The second verified tallest person to ever live was also an American and stood 8’8″. John William Rogen was born in 1865 and died in September 12, 1905. He moved around in a cart pulled by goats as he was no longer able to walk due to his ankylosis.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
#1. robert wadlow
By the time Illinois native Robert Wadlow was 9 years old, he was big enough to carry his father.
At 10 years old, he walready 6 feet tall.
At 12, he has grown to 6’11”.
At 19, he grew to the height of 8’7″ making him officially the tallest man in the world.
He died in his sleep when he was 22 years old due to a foot infection. He was 8’11” – an unbroken and undisputed record.

Even a 7'1 giant shaquille Oneal was dwarfed by Robert's wax statue

Jodha, lalasticlala , seun, farano, rocknation

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by waleadex(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oh God thanks for making me just 6ft tall...those guys tho!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
waleadex:
Oh God thanks for making me just 6ft tall...those guys tho!
lol
Cus you dont need height for anything.... I am 6'9 tall but still in need of two inches cus I am a basketball player...

You know only giants play the game

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by waleadex(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol
Cus you dont need height for anything.... I am 6'9 tall but still in need of two inches cus I am a basketball player...

You know only giants play the game

Tell me it's not true...6ft9in u r?
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Kingsley1000(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
tallest race in the world are germans
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
waleadex:

i will take a picture before training today and share with you

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
tallest race in the world are germans
netherlands

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Incognito101: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wish dem they dash people height.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by waleadex(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
Can't wait...
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by emerich(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
O boi, see men dem.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Jodha(f): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jixox cool shocked shocked shocked.. Like.. really.. See height... Woooooooh....

This deserves front page...

I'm sure yhu did lots of research.. smiley.. But yhu should have done some for tall ladies... Not guys alone undecided..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by policy12: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmmm and I just short like kogi yam.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jodha:
Jixox cool shocked shocked shocked.. Like.. really.. See height... Woooooooh....

This deserves front page...

I'm sure yhu did lots of research.. smiley.. But yhu should have done some for tall ladies... Not guys alone undecided..
lolzz

Sorry babe..... Trust me when I say I am still on my training kit as I am typing this

I will definitely do that okay??
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
heh! take this thing off my picture node there!
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
waleadex:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Mr2kay2: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
God forbid.even a fall from bicycles can make one grow tall then why dont people believe in spiderman and the rest chai

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Mr2kay2: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
The guy above me wow you tall Ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mr2kay2:
The guy above me wow you tall Ooooooo
na god bro

It's in my family

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by kirchofff(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
onyedicker how far na
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by joliyp(f): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
pls hw can i download whatapp apt frm google

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Nigerian Onlyfans Model / How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.