Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived (10306 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
kirchofff:
onyedicker how far na
i dey fine bros

Longest time.... Your whatsapp number ain't available again

Chat me up with ya new line
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
joliyp:
pls hw can i download whatapp apt frm google
use playstore if you use Android phone
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by waleadex(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Fernandowski post=54029623][/quote]

I concour....nice one bro!
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by NemzySeries(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
choi... see as person hand long like Gotv pole

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by kirchofff(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
i dey fine bros

Longest time.... Your whatsapp number ain't available again

Chat me up with ya new line
shey u still have ma line? Msg me it'll go tru now, i lost ma fone twice during those time
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by joliyp(f): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
use playstore if you use Android phone
i use andriod phone but doesnt ve play store
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 25, 2017
I heard one speak shocked

He had the voice of a water fall. Gave me the creeps grin
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by bigsmoke2(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Anything above 6,5 u start to look like a freak. The moment I hit 6ft I started praying not to get any taller. But I still managed to add 1 inch before stopping.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by gqboyy(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2017
joliyp:
i use andriod phone but doesnt ve play store
Go to google and type whatsapp apk. Options will come up but don't choose that of Googleplay choose other websites
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by joliyp(f): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2017
gqboyy:
Go to google and type whatsapp apk. Options will come up but don't choose that of Googleplay choose other websites
tanks dear

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Jodha(f): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzz

Sorry babe..... Trust me when I say I am still on my training kit as I am typing this

I will definitely do that okay??

Eyah.. It's awk.. Hope yhure not stressing yhurself too much?... #.. Waiting oo..
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2017
Jodha:

Eyah.. It's awk.. Hope yhure not stressing yhurself too much?... #.. Waiting oo..
i am on it babe though it will take a lil bit of time
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Anything above 6,5 u start to look like a freak. The moment I hit 6ft I started praying not to get any taller. But I still managed to add 1 inch before stopping.
but girls prefer giants more

one if our advantages

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Seun lalasticlala
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Sarang(f): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Yours is not so bad.. but those ones up there were scary..God!
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by ba7man(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol
Cus you dont need height for anything.... I am 6'9 tall but still in need of two inches cus I am a basketball player...

You know only giants play the game
Damn!!!.....If you fall, it would be like falling from the height of almost 7 ft.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2017
ba7man:
Damn!!!.....If you fall, it would be like falling from the height of almost 7 ft.
lolzzz

that's it boss ........ used to falling

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Fernandowski:
na god bro
It's in my family

Your mum and your dad are tall?
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Your mum and your dad are tall?
momma is 6'3

dad is 5'7...... yeah, 5'7

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
mynd44
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by CLIQBOY(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wetin short man like me find reach here? grin grin
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
seun lalasticlala rockstation
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by JhimmySpark(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
#Teamthallguys#tallguysdoitbetter....... Buh dis ones height dey scare me
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by slimkunlex(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
JhimmySpark:
#Teamthallguys#tallguysdoitbetter....... Buh dis ones height dey scare me

how tall are u ?
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by JhimmySpark(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
slimkunlex:

how tall are u ?
.. Haven't measured it yet.. Last time I did the measurement was way back in sec school daz about 7yrs ago. But I know am tall, everybody say that

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by slimkunlex(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
JhimmySpark:
.. Haven't measured it yet.. Last time I did the measurement was way back in sec school daz about 7yrs ago. But I know am tall, everybody say that

kul den
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by iamrealdeji(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2017
thank God I'm only 6'3". every ladies dream height for their man is in between 6'1 and 6'3 according to statistics meaning not excessively tall,and seen on most models plus the likes of Apollo,Eros and other hunky Greek gods were considered d most attractive and favorite of girls in the Greek mythology even though there were giants then.( I remember in university whenever I wear tombs,people used to say I was too tall,I even remember I once wore a fairly high sneakers and this girl was telling me it makes me look too tall and that I should go for less heely sneakers),cos heights that are much more than that would make most ladies totally incompatible with such men except if such men hunt for the daughter of this African president who is around 6'7 or 6'9 or so. 6'6" plus is where gigantism starts from according to an anatomy book I once read. I don't want to look like a whale on a bed
8 ft plus? making Shaq O'Neal even look so
small. some of these guys are even walking with walking sticks. but there are still some ladies like 6'9,7ft plus whose dream men are 7 and 8 footers,so there is a man for every woman. I wish op best of luck in his basket ball career though,we want to see you rep Nigeria well in Madison sq garden.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2017
farano, rockstation
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Wetin short man like me find reach here? grin grin
I tire for you ooo � �
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by vislabraye(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol
Cus you dont need height for anything.... I am 6'9 tall but still in need of two inches cus I am a basketball player...

You know only giants play the game

You don't need 2 inches more. You're taller than most guys who play 4ward. Just work on your strength and other areas.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived by Fernandowski(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2017
vislabraye:

You don't need 2 inches more. You're taller than most guys who play 4ward. Just work on your strength and other areas.
I wanna play center too

Shaq thingz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis) / Benin Girls / Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.