Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (887665 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
adiukuonyebuchi:

he has already paid school fees for one year and my hostel accommodation fee one semester ( for four months), the school did not allow me to pay more than that for accommodation. But he has not transferred my up keep into my account but rather he has declared in his letter. He is still Ready to give me affidavit of sponsorship
There's no trouble in this!.. Get the affidavit done and attach a copy of his immigration entry stamp (on international passport) to the document... This shows he was in Nigeria at the time the affidavit was sworn.... Shikena!!
Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Fredozki(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Osemigho:

Hope you both have a good and previous study related back up plan.

We both have B.Eng Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2.1 grade, graduated 2015, finished NYSC October 2016. Hope we are gud to go?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by platypelloid: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Austinpee4:
The nearest high court.
thank you @austinpee do you know any high court in yaba/obalende/lagos mainland axis?
how long does it take the documents to be ready for collection?. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
platypelloid:

thank you @austinpee
do you know any high court in yaba/obalende/lagos mainland axis?

how long does it take the documents to be ready for collection?.
thanks
I don't reside in Lagos sir/ma'am. I stay in Abuja. Would have helped out if it were here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by timisnup(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thank you. God bless you
mcobex:
it's not compulsory if he pays the 10k into ur account but it's safer as it shows how committed he is (in the face of the vo), as regard ur naija account with #500k it's a must u include it(it will help reduce the risk of personal asset ). u don't need affidavit from ur bro if he can pay ur tuition fee and living expenses to ur school and ur account respectively. Pls gurus in the house can assist on this as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by timisnup(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Austinpee4:

The only reason it is advisable funds are transferred to an applicant's account is to buttress the fact that INDEED applicant will have access to funds made available for study. Other than this, funds can also be in sponsor's account. If sponsor is a 3rd party, transferring the funds is more convincing as to commitment than just making such claims in a letter or affidavit.

More to words, actions should eliminate any doubt whatsoever in a visa officer's mind. So YES, have him transfer the funds to you.

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Austinpee4:

I don't reside in Lagos sir/ma'am. I stay in Abuja. Would have helped out if it were here.
@Austinpee4 can I mail u? concerning my sop. if yes pls pm me. thanks bro in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
adiukuonyebuchi:

how do i tackle them other than making sure everything is available as per the reasons given for the delay. Is there any other way please?

You have to order for your gcms notes first to ascertain de main reason behind your previous refusal.. then bring it up here, guys will help u tackle it, itz always good to order for it afta first refusal b4 reapplying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fredozki:

Please bro, kindly rephrase your question, i didnt get you well

Hope you both applied to programs in other schools
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Rocorleone: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good day all. Trust me this forum of nairaland helps. #Gbam#
I'm to kick off my visa application to canada since I've been admitted for my masters degree programme.
But I have a question?

As I'm to apply, do I need to apply online and also through vfs? And if through vfs , what are the procedures?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Idowu3080(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello. Pls do visa officers verify account balance beyond the last day on the statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Darkiabo(m): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello fams !how we all doing?please i want to ask if a company want too sponsor me,will i still need to have an affidivat?and after paying my one year tuition fee is it still compulsory to still send $10000cdn?and to which account self is it my nigeria account or canada am kinda confuse ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Idowu3080:
Hello. Pls do visa officers verify account balance beyond the last day on the statement?

No VO can see beyond the last day on ur SOA, they can only request for new SOA if need be as your application is being processed (this is a rare case).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 5:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Darkiabo:
Hello fams !how we all doing?please i want to ask if a company want too sponsor me,will i still need to have an affidivat?and after paying my one year tuition fee is it still compulsory to still send $10000cdn?and to which account self is it my nigeria account or canada am kinda confuse ...

Yeah you need an affidavit and if money would be transferred to u, it's your naija account to show access to fund, I hope you working for the company? Why were u chosen for that course amongst others? What relationship do you share with the owner of the company, is it your dad/mum/siblings that ownS the company? Is the proposed course of study inline with ur job specifications/previous education? All this must be answered to a VO for your application to come through, we don't really advice company sponsorship Bcox of the demands in convincing the VO is way too much. Base on logistics, pls find accurate answer n convincing one to the above questions in ur application.All best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Fredozki(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Osemigho:

Hope you both applied to programs in other schools

Yes Bro, thanks. Have you started your TRV application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bravemykl: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Good morning everyone. Please i need help on this. where i work they pay me in Cash, do i still need to provide Payslip? Although it was stated in my Introduction Letter. Thanks so much as i wait to hear from you soonest..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2017
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. henrinco: February 2nd, M.ed, MUN Paper Route. Delayed
2. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route. Medical Mail 24th february Medical Passed 2nd March APPROVED 8th March
4. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
5. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7.Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
8. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals
9. Akanmu2013 submission 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
10. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
11. sundaydammy submission 13th oct, 2016 paper PGD mohawk college,
12. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
13. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline. Thanks

It shall end with praises. cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Fredozki:

Yes Bro, thanks. Have you started your TRV application?

All right. Yes. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by simeon83: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello my people,pls I want to start my admission process,I want to confirm which institution would make me to have my study visa on time,is it college or university, I have 2.2 btech in computer science from a university in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Osemigho:
3. Wealth360: January 31st, M.Sc. MEng. University of Saskatchewan. Paper route. Medical Mail 24th february Medical Passed 2nd March APPROVED 8th March
5. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline. Thanks

Nice one Osemigho. I have been looking for the list so as to update the house. Ose. your TRV and others will workout IJN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Gabrielclint(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2017
good morning gurus in the house, I applied for Australian student visa two years ago but was rejected, now I already applied for Canadian student visa but did not indicate that I was rejected Australian visa. please does Canada immigration share information wt Australian immigration,
should I write a letter of confession to avoid ban from the Canadian immigration or should I just wait till a decision is taken on my application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ajokeomopupa: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Michelleflores:

Yeah I have, 8th march, what about you?
yes,since feb.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Seajae: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Osemigho:

Does TOEFL boost chances of study visa now?

It is OK you want to try Australia too. General easy admission with less funding, but similar prospect. Nice back up plan for the rich. cool

My sponsor who lives in Oz advised that I write it asap but I don't really know if it boosts chances of study visa. Thank you for your response brother.I'll hit u up for the materials as soon as I get into lagos. Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Rocorleone: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Piethewitch:

Please do apply for the visa. If it will take you more than a month to get that money... I would advise by may you apply ..you should have applied for the visa due to processing time could take up to 18weeks

You guys don't hesitate to give support.
Thanks for your advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Rocorleone: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Austinpee4:

@Rocorleone It is not compulsory to pay your tuition but it's always advisable. You still need to show money for your tuition and living expenses to the canadian embassy visa office for them to approve your study permit. So make sure you gather the money and have it available before you apply whether you choose to pay your tuition or not. You MUST have the funds AVAILABLE. All you need to get is the equivalent of your tuition fees and living expenses equivalent of a minimum of 10,000CAD.

@Piethewitch
Your advise is a good one as regards appying early considering the processing time. However, it will be detrimental if he does without having funds to meet the requirements of CIC. (tuition +living expenses).
So while it's advisable to appy in time, it is also advisable funds are available first before sending in the application.

@Austinepee4 I appreciate your response and swift reply.
One house. We shall all get there!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Rocorleone: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Rocorleone:
Good day all. Trust me this forum of nairaland helps. #Gbam#
I'm to kick off my visa application to canada since I've been admitted for my masters degree programme.
But I have a question?

As I'm to apply, do I need to apply online and also through vfs? And if through vfs , what are the procedures?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Michelleflores(f): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Osemigho:

I did update mine, can't find it here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by xyoung: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please what Provincial Nomination is available presently? Please reply as soon as possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Msp: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
bravemykl:
Good morning everyone. Please i need help on this. where i work they pay me in Cash, do i still need to provide Payslip? Although it was stated in my Introduction Letter. Thanks so much as i wait to hear from you soonest..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Darkiabo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eraytee:

Yeah you need an affidavit and if money would be transferred to u, it's your naija account to show access to fund, I hope you working for the company? Why were u chosen for that course amongst others? What relationship do you share with the owner of the company, is it your dad/mum/siblings that ownS the company? Is the proposed course of study inline with ur job specifications/previous education? All this must be answered to a VO for your application to come through, we don't really advice company sponsorship Bcox of the demands in convincing the VO is way too much. Base on logistics, pls find accurate answer n convincing one to the above questions in ur application.All best.
I'm not working in the company my uncle is among the board members of the company and they have agreed too sponsor me ,am going for mechanical engineering(undergraute course)i dont have a 9ja account dose it mean i'll have too open one?thank you ....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=Rocorleone post=55347454][/quote] online or paper route depends on u, though paper route allows u to submit more documents as there's no limit to the size of documents u submit compare to online application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Darkiabo:

I'm not working in the company my uncle is among the board members of the company and they have agreed too sponsor me ,am going for mechanical engineering(undergraute course)i dont have a 9ja account dose it mean i'll have too open one?thank you ....
what will the company gain by spending such huge amount of money on your studies (cos u aren't their staff)? well to the best of my knowledge if u must use them as ur sponsor let them pay ur tuition fee and at the same time pay the remaining cash into your account . NB: U not having a 9ja account means u have a bank account in another country, rite? if not then u might have to open an account and have them pay the money into it now . do all these before u apply . gurus in the house pls explain better to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.