Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (881329 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Here waiting for a nice somebody to pls reply my previous post and help clear my doubts...Gurus pls be woke for ur pple nau embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
nelly28:

So sorry abt dat bro, wat document did ur agent provide for u ( did he/she provide anytin like SOA for u), secondly since u used an agent, I'm sure ur agent was contacted regarding dis misrepresentation stuf, Order ur GCMS file to see if dere was a ban place on ur application. hope 4 away out bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tuzinde(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Medical Mail 24th April

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Moley22:
Here waiting for a nice somebody to pls reply my previous post and help clear my doubts...Gurus pls be woke for ur pple nau embarassed embarassed
Lol. You just posted your previous post and you are already impatient.

Anyway, yes, the 1,000CAD is part of your tuition. You will just add the remaining 11k to it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Austinpee4:

Lol. You just posted your previous post and you are already impatient.

Anyway, yes, the 1,000CAD is part of your tuition. You will just add the remaining 11k to it.
thanks alot sir for the insight..its not easy being a newbie thats why grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Moley22:
thanks alot sir for the insight..its not easy being a newbie thats why grin
Lol. I get! Still do yourself alot of good by making out time to read previous posts from the thread, it's very insightful and helpful. Welcome!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
tuzinde:

Medical Mail 24th April
when did you apply And when is resumption..??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Austinpee4:

Lol. I get! Still do yourself alot of good by making out time to read previous posts from the thread, it's very insightful and helpful. Welcome!
Thanks alot bro..I've done countless readings from Part 1... On the go with Maple Canada @Lekki...jst to get few docs nd submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
tuzinde:

Medical Mail 24th April

Halleluyah....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
amnotapervert:
when did you apply And when is resumption..??

@amnotapervent check the trv list to know when they applied. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Osemigho:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Sundaydammy submission 13th oct, 2016 paper PGD mohawk college,
3. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
4. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
5. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.Medical mail 24th April
8. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
9. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
10. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
11. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Medical mail 24th March.
12. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
13. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
14. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
15. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
16. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route.
17. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
18. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
19. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
20. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
21. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04/2017.
22. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
23. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.

It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Dejoh123(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello House I have been trying to link my paper application to my online account but it keeps saying "based on the information I had entered there is no application that I might have made a mistake in the information's I provided" but I followed through the process of filling the necessary information but still it's not linking. Please HELP me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dejoh123:
Hello House I have been trying to link my paper application to my online account but it keeps saying "based on the information I had entered there is no application that I might have made a mistake in the information's I provided" but I followed through the process of filling the necessary information but still it's not linking. Please HELP me.

1) Go to this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4)After creating my cic account, click link application to this account.
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
6)Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option.
7)Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth.
cool Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)
10) Your application will be found and can be linked.
11) You can get real time updates on your paper application.

follow this and lets see if it works. please follow through step by step. whatever outcome please let the house know so we can edit the steps always posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Darrelah: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Osemigho:

Please follow the format specified.

Thanks

Darrelah, April 3rd, MSc, University of Regina, Online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by michaelbelgium(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
guys...i completed my nysc in May 2016...i have not been working..would this pose a red flag in my TRV app?...i graduated in october 2014.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Dejoh123(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=wealth360 post=55903724]

1) Go to this link
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
cool Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)

follow this and lets see if it works. please follow through step by step. whatever outcome please let the house know so we can edit the steps always posted.

Thanks @wealth360 I have gone through this step/process at least 5 times now and it says I have to try again in the next 24 hours because of security reasons. I would like to ask if I should only put in my first name in the Given name section as I put in my first and middle name initially while I was filling my personal info. I used my phone to try linking my paper app to my online account. I would try again tomorrow with a laptop.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
wealth360:

@amnotapervent check the trv list to know when they applied. Thank you
it doesn't state the resumption date...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Dejoh123 post=55904406][/quote]
Fill out all what the form brings for you don't leave out anything on the form CIC gives u. Have said it without number, try d step again by filling all d spaces and see how it goes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Dejoh123(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Eraytee post=55904910]
Fill out all what the form brings for you don't leave out anything on the form CIC gives u. Have said it without number, try d step again by filling all d spaces and see how it goes.

Thanks @Eraytee I will do just that tomorrow and I will update the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
wealth360:

1) Go to this link

Can u pls edit d bold so that ppl here wud get this thing once n for all. Please if u r reading dis, follow the steps but the bold FILL IT. A moniker have complained about dis above probably u should check and make changes where needed. Thanks bro, God bless u more as u helping out. *peaceout*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Dejoh123 post=55905075][/quote]
You welcome, fill everything as its being presented to u, it doesn't take 3mins to link an app online if u follow the instructions squarely.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Sundaydammy submission 13th oct, 2016 paper PGD mohawk college,
3. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
4. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
5. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route. Medical mail 24th April.
8. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
9. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
10. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
11. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Approved.
12. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
13. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
14. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
15. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
16. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route.
17. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
18. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
19. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
20. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
21. Darrelah, April 3rd, MSc, University of Regina, Online route
22. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04/2017.
23. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
24. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.

It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
wealth360:

@Osemigho why do you always omit to put APPROVED on @piethewitch history?

Sorry, mistake corrected but without approval date. Can you remember when it was approved?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello All, I still am not sure how to sort this out. Apart from the stipulated documents category on the online application, how do I upload other categories of documents like CV, employment letters, my assets, etc. Please epp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tuzinde(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
amnotapervert:
it doesn't state the resumption date...

Resumption date 3rd September 2017.
Lol- are we to also add resumption date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
@tuzinde congrats once more
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by blazeO07: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
mcobex:
bro I don't understand , pls explain better. to me u said u studied petroleum engineering but u intend going for mechanical engineering now, that's why I said both courses aren't in line so for u to silent the petroleum engineering u must explain to the visa officer what u were doing that period cos the visa officer won't be happy seeing any gap without reasonable explanation for it. explain better let me know what u meant

Yea I intend going for mechanical now but as masters course not undergraduate. Infact it was the petroleum degree I used to get the mechanical engineering admission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
blazeO07:

Yea I intend going for mechanical now but as masters course not undergraduate. Infact it was the petroleum degree I used to get the mechanical engineering admission
bro admission if way different from trv as must of the visa officer's don't really make research on things like that, so u must have to explain in details in ur sop the relationship between both courses and let him understand . that's my point .aspa u not working u can tell the vo that u have been been doing voluntary work(maybe helping ur parents in family business) but don't leave an unexplained gap for the vo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Adefolakemi: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Eraytee:

Can u pls edit d bold so that ppl here wud get this thing once n for all. Please if u r reading dis, follow the steps but the bold FILL IT. A moniker have complained about dis above probably u should check and make changes where needed. Thanks bro, God bless u more as u helping out. *peaceout*

I linked my application using those steps and it worked for me once. They are probably making another mistake.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by tuzinde(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=michV post=55908440]@tuzinde congrats once more

@michV, Many thanks for your support and encouragement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Vivianscott(f): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
yemdogg:

My very own brother from another womb. God bless you yafunyafun.

I recognise your invaluable contribution to the growth of this family and I understand your frustration with the attitudes of some peeps here. However, I hasten to state that we're family in this thread and notwithstanding the behaviour and conducts of some people, we cannot stop rendering our invaluable assistance to our brothers and sisters. Of course some of our brothers and sisters are mischievous buh we shouldn't hasten to generalise. Your assistance to the people here on are invaluable, it simply cannot be quantified.

I have assisted so many people hereon, I have spent hundreds of hours tidying up people's application and to even think that I have not even met a single person on this forum in person yet i am quite motivated to render assistance when required is quite amazing. It's actually gladdens my heart to see these testimonies. MichV a lot of people have benefited from your posts either directly and indirectly and they have saved a lot of people from the almighty hammer of refusal. My brother pls keep up the good work. Your generations will benefit from your good deeds. God bless you.

I appreciate you all....particularly Austinpee4, Eraytee, nelly28, thesoj, justwise, mcobex, wealth360, aliaca, Osemigho, and every single person I didn't mention for your disposition to always assist each other. God bless you all.
you guys are really trying for us, may God Almighty Bless your lives. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.