Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (887379 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
yemdogg:

Bros wetin self, these are common vocabs now. Haba !

My construction and usage of English is no different from others !

Why you dey bully me now grin
as a humble servant and amongst sacrifical lambs of this noble and renowned thread,I am not in anyway as you have otherwise negatively stated cyber-bullying you shocked.I am expressing perception from my organ of sight and not to be perceived negatively and never with the intention to distract or make you inbalance grin.At this junction, the magnanimity and propensity of your statement is scandalizing the parallel direction from the angle of inclination which is opposite of my statement which creates false impression thereby causing a depression in the intended angle of my initial starting point with the intent of you trying to create quagmire between my humble self as an entity and the Admin here lipsrsealed.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
michV:
as a humble servant and amongst sacrifical lambs of the noble and renowned thread,I am not in anyway as you have otherwise negatively stated cyber-bullying you.I am expressing perception from my organ of sight and not to be perceived negatively and never with the intention to distract or make you inbalance.At this junction the magnanimiity and propensity of your statement is over weighing the parallel direction from the angle of inclination which is opposite of my statement which creates false impression thereby causing a depression in the intended angle of my initial starting point with the intent of you trying to create quagmire between my humble self as an entity and the Admin here.

So you decided to go full "Patrick Obahiagbon"

It is well grin

In the end, Jesus is still Lord !

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
yemdogg:

So you decided to go full "Patrick Obahiagbon"

It is well grin

In the end, Jesus is still Lord !

you may say that but i wrote from my thoughts without even remembering that man in question.@yemm...no be only you sabi grammar. i for apply for Phd in canada but i no want phd sef...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by henrinco(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Processing time...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
michV:
you may say that but i wrote from my thoughts without even remembering that man in question.@yemm...no be only you sabi grammar. i for apply for Phd in canada but i no want phd sef...

Lol....I am not dragging grammar with Baba !

Obviously you sabi pass me grin

Phd kor...Hiv ni, You think say na by fince face dem take dey do Phd ? If you're not 40yrs of age, you cannor be allowed to do Phd.

For schools like Utoronto, Harvard, UBC, Yale and few others, below are their requirement;

40 yrs of age,

Marriage Certificate,

Birth certificate,

3rd class grade at the university (Preferably pass),

Minimum of 9 carryovers, (preferably spillover),

Recommendations from your lecturers in school stating that you were largely un-serious in school,

Police character report stating that you've been arrested for cheating in exams and you've been convicted repeatedly,

Do you meet all these requirements? If so send your application; N.B The grad admissions committee sit once in 20yrs, decisions are communicated within 1 year after the grad admissions committee meeting. Expect decision in 21 years !

cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I take a bow boss !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
henrinco:
Processing time...
I would have to relate to every individual sighting this that this processing time always fluctuate,to that,applicant in my own perspective shouldn't place priority to that when applying in my still personal view that anything may happen in a short period with that time frame but such processing time would only be advantageous if your application has past longer than usual by reporting the case to the designated CIC email address to treat your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
henrinco:
Processing time...

Thank God it has reduced by one week !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by henrinco(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
yemdogg:

Thank God it has reduced by one week !
Yeah!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by henrinco(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tuzinde any update on your app
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Apparently, my humbe friend @Michv has been banned by the anti spam bot.

@Justwise kindly do the needful.

Thanks !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by deolutolu(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
I appreciate you guys for your questions and contributions on this thread. I applied for a diploma course (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) at red river college. Having paid the $100 application fee, the only feedback I got is that all my documents have been received. Please, gurus in the house, how long does it takes for offer letter to be processed and sent? Will I get the hard copy or is it via email? Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jasondavidz1: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mikymiko:
Folks, I applied for GCMS/Case file since 25th December 2016 and it not yet out. Please advice me.

I APPLIED SINCE IST WEEK JANUARY 2017 STILL NO RESPONSE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by feguson123: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello all the honest gurus,please I realy want s to know the minimum average salary a Nigerian can earn In other to sponsor someone,can a nurse who have worked for 25 year with average salary of 300k, and closing balance of 6m, with 2 landed property act as a sponsor for someone who is going for a 2yr Programe that cost 14k cad dollar a yr?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwamalik(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
@arhayjay. Yes police report is part of the requirement and u have to go to Alagbon in Ikoyi. I cost N5000 but go with extra cash just in case.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by justwise(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
yemdogg:

Thanks !

Ok.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mijavid: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
yemdogg:

Thanks !

LOL, anti-spam bot no understand the vocab wey *trv doctor* dey speak again, too much grammar na why anti-spam bot block baba grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
ask1509:

Hello Osemigho, have you been granted admission for your MSc application in Calgary?

Yes. But it seems my cal department make decision early cos other schools never reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
ozzy2:
Hello gurus in the house, please how do i go about upfront medicals? Is there a form i need to download from cic website? Also will d result be handed over to me to add to my documents afterward?

Just call, book appointment, and visit your prefered CIC recommended clinic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mikymiko:
I advocate the need for a WhatsApp group on this our study mission because as you type "Can-da" here, it always reflect on their database. And this Nairaland is widely known to be source of information by those elements.
Trying to advice all on how we can overcome espionage by some elements.

Frankly speaking...........

What are you afraid of? Why are afraid of anybody reading what you shared here?

If you don't want to post here then stop don't discourage others with baseless conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Genius000:
This thread is starved of students experience in Canada.
Many get their visa and is goodbye.
At best, they post POE experience that's all.
We have little information on students experience in Canada.
The U.S. thread is way different. A lot still come back to help and share stories.
Don't tell my busy, It's a choice. No one is too busy.

I am not in their shoe yet and I know they can be very busy. By the way, they have trained others to take over. When they are done with school, they will fully update us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
mevisbleek:

We still dey here... I've been here since 2009. What I know in 2009 might be different from what i know now. I don even forget how student visa form be sef. lol.
Lol. Welcome. It is good to hear from you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwamalik(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
@yemdogg Thanks for ur words of encouragement. Honestly I cannot afford $365 per hour.
Pls can u help with list of schools in Ireland with low tuition fees so that I can give it a trial.
Also, is it advisable to for me to reapply to U.S again. Just wondering if I could give it a trial or I should not bother?
@Yemdogg, Folaroyal
, justwise and other gurus. Pls advise me ooooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
mijavid:

LOL, anti-spam bot no understand the vocab wey *trv doctor* dey speak again, too much grammar na why anti-spam bot block baba grin

Lol...as in.

Na so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jasondavidz1: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
michV:
as a humble servant and amongst sacrifical lambs of this noble and renowned thread,I am not in anyway as you have otherwise negatively stated cyber-bullying you shocked.I am expressing perception from my organ of sight and not to be perceived negatively and never with the intention to distract or make you inbalance grin.At this junction, the magnanimity and propensity of your statement is scandalizing the parallel direction from the angle of inclination which is opposite of my statement which creates false impression thereby causing a depression in the intended angle of my initial starting point with the intent of you trying to create quagmire between my humble self as an entity and the Admin here lipsrsealed.

FALZ.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
justwise:

What are you afraid of? Why are afraid of anybody reading what you shared here?

If you don't want to post here then stop don't discourage others with baseless conspiracy theories.
Cease fire justwise. Understanding achieved. Peace talk successful. Nothing to be afraid of. Sincerely speaking from the depth of my heart. All the best folks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Genius000:
This thread is starved of students experience in Canada.

Many get their visa and is goodbye.

At best, they post POE experience that's all.

We have little information on students experience in Canada.

The U.S. thread is way different. A lot still come back to help and share stories.

Don't tell my busy, It's a choice. No one is too busy.

No be so o. There are still people helping out here.

I also think there is/was a different thread for students to share their study experience in Canada post visa. This thread is for Study Visa information I believe.
@justwise, please correct me if I'm wrong.

lol @ "No one is too busy." Bros/Sis you never know. But I respect your opinion.

Also, I know there are still some of us that may not post here, but helps out via emails.

It' well. I wish all TRV hopefuls success. smiley
May your files fall in to the hands of very pleasant and favourable VO's. smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Genius000:

Come to Nigeria then apply for a higher program in Canada preferably an M.Sc. in a related field to your study/work experience.

Supported
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
ibbravura:
Evening house.
I was given admission on 3rd feb 2017 by Dalhousie university since Aug 4th 2016 that I applied. Masters in applied computer science. Finally thank God sha. Well. i was just asked to pay $200.00 for reserving a space for me in the program department. Which is the only deposit i want to pay to the sch. Hope i wont have issue with my trv or immigration on entry to canada.
Please i need to be cleared. Thanks.

Shouldn't be. Congrats.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Maxicon:
@mikymiko @folaroyal @osemigbo @ausrinpee4 @yemdogg @fray tee @other gurus please would you be willing to review my completed SOP, possibly critic

Much appreciated. .. maxicon4@gmail.com

No be perfect pass but PM if you will like to have my humble opinion.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Austinpee4:

Lol. I dey tell you! Even OLUWALE sef fit package re-application with this GCMS file.

I hope you aren't referring to OLUWOLE cos it is a no go area for those that don't want problem.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by 1soul(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please house I am gathering my documents for trv application, will it be a problem if my undergraduate transcript is not included in my app? My school does not issue transcript to students.

Secondly must I declare all my siblings especially those far away from that I might have difficulty getting their birth certs and IDs?

Thirdly, I have a house rented out to twnants but the building is located in a rural area and therefore had no documentation, how do I represent this information in my application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.