Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (878677 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Michaelbay: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
abelajayi:
Go with the biometric letter used to invite you,original Nigerian passport do two copies photocopy of the data page of your Nigerian passport and lastly #470 naira been charge for one tattered black folder that will be forced on you by the officials if you are doing it in lekji area of Lagos

thanks @ abelajayi do you mean there would be an invitation letter to undergo the biometric after submission online or where do i get the letter from as iI'mabout to submit but need a clear info?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BRANDYAK: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Good evening house. Am from Cameroon precisely living in Yaounde where we have are VAC. I have personally seen trv been granted in a week time, so welcome to all those in the house planning to visit. Also prepare to speak a little bit of French cox we have only one vac in Cameroon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by einsteino(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2017
Am I expected to submit IMM 5832E along with my application? if yes, is it for both paper and online route?
I have my sponsorship letter already signed and in hand, just discovered it doesnt have any details of my sponsors dependants. does that totally rubbish it? Thanks in anticipation of your replies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by einsteino(m): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Michaelbay:

thanks @ abelajayi do you mean there would be an invitation letter to undergo the biometric after submission online or where do i get the letter from as iI'mabout to submit but need a clear info?

I believe you would get an invitation letter for biometrics after online submission. It wouldnt be immediate but would finally come.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BRANDYAK: 1:04am On Jun 07, 2017
The one you uploaded using my number is OK. Please how did you upload documents because I reduce documents to one file and sent but got a mail today that only one of the can be found. How did you go about it. I used MS word

Gracee101:
pals I need reply so urgently I intend applying to a school in Canada for January studies as they said more credits are given to previous course programs please I want to ask

for ppl that have applied to Humber college for graduate studies please do the recommend official transcript or the one i just uploaded on My humber page.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BRANDYAK: 1:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks bro I already wrote one , just want to perfect it and I have also read those online. I am just curious to read this one praised by our gurus

Can you help me prof read?

wealth360:
Lol. Man know thyself. You can only speak for yourself not everyone. We are both saying same thing okay. Google the sample sop and start to write from it. Then send to likes mind like you or here to develop it that's how we learn. Its just my advice bro. Enjoy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BRANDYAK: 1:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Yes dear Canada has three sessions which are open for international students depending on institutions and program; winter beginning January, spring may and fall September.

Aguila:
Is it possible for schools to take in international students in January?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BRANDYAK: 2:04am On Jun 07, 2017
Anyone can stand as your sponsor but you will need to state convincing reasons why they are sponsoring you especially if they are not your close relations.
NB. It's advisable to use close relations in order to reduce the burden of convincing VO

phemmzy96:
[b][/b] Gud evening everyone! Am new here. I av some enquiries to make concerning Canada student visa.
# I want to know if anyone can stand as a sponsor for me.
# Wat is required of a sponsor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 4:13am On Jun 07, 2017
BRANDYAK:
Thanks bro I already wrote one , just want to perfect it and I have also read those online. I am just curious to read this one praised by our gurus

Can you help me prof read?

pm me and send
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by iseise: 5:44am On Jun 07, 2017
Good morning house ,please is it possible to request that you dispatched processed passport be sent to you using courier and if yes , how do I go about it and how will it take to reach delta state thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Judgepelumi(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2017
MeinKampf:

I am also interested in this question because where I work is a multinational that will victimize and hound you if they ever get such requests. I intend applying without informing my company. My line manager will victimise you till you tender your resignation letter because he will be of the opinion that you have a plan B, so you can decide to mess him up
Perhaps, we should be able to get feedback from anybody that applied previously and got access to their respective HRs whether there was any correspondence between CIC and their place of work.
Loool....I work in a multinational company with same atmosphere like urs too thats why i ddnt inform my boss as well. Hoping somone can answer this Question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by iseise: 6:07am On Jun 07, 2017
Austinpee4:
For those of us who by virtue of one reason or another had our application refused and intend to re-apply again, please, kindly order for your GCMS note.

Honestly, knowing a visa officer's actual reason and conclusion on a refused application is always a better way to avoid another refusal on same grounds. It's quite understandable the urge to reapply as soon as the previous application is refused but in so doing, it's also VERY important we significantly address previous reason(s).

In all it's appearance, the GCMS file is more like a report submitted by a visa officer to a computerized management system accessible by all visa officers worldwide and most likely will be the first point of call for another visa officer when reviewing a reapplication. Good enough, IRCC has made this 'report' accessible to applicants at a little cost. This should atleast tell us something, they want your reapplication to be an improvement of the previous.

The generic reasons in a refusal letter are vague and doesn't completely guide towards a successful re-application. 9/10 your application will be refused again if you do not pay attention to the submission and concern of the visa officer and the only way to do this is to get your GCMS file.

It is always better to come back stronger and better than to rush a reapplication because one is not patient enough or because we feel the reasons on the letter are summountable. The truth is that the ticked reason(s) is a covering of smaller reasons.

Time and chance always have a way to present things to us in a better way. We should take advantage of it and not allow our emotions or anxiety get a grip of us when trying to take steps towards succeding on something and in this case, one that will give what we are desiring.

Hopefully, we will have more goodnews of approvals.

please how do I apply for GCMS note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MeinKampf: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2017
Judgepelumi:
Hello house
Please a quick question
Does CIC confirm employment of applicants from their respective place of work? Cos my Boss is an arrogant fellow & would ignore such mail instead.
Thanks

Someone please answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MeinKampf: 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
MeinKampf:

I am also interested in this question because where I work is a multinational that will victimize and hound you if they ever get such requests. I intend applying without informing my company. My line manager will victimise you till you tender your resignation letter because he will be of the opinion that you have a plan B, so you can decide to mess him up
Perhaps, we should be able to get feedback from anybody that applied previously and got access to their respective HRs whether there was any correspondence between CIC and their place of work.

Please I need answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2017
MeinKampf:

Please I need answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Good morning house,

I please want to directly transfer to school from my Dorm account,

How do i go about the conversion rate as to get the exact amount in USD?

Pls help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mafa4na: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Judgepelumi:

Loool....I work in a multinational company with same atmosphere like urs too thats why i ddnt inform my boss as well. Hoping somone can answer this Question

Truth is, this question is A bit 2 complex for us 2 answer, reason being that, we can't really ascertain if the VO'S are actually going to contact your employers concerning your application. The most important thing is be honest about every info u give, irrespective of whether they'll contact ur company or not.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2017
vanod:
Good morning house,

I please want to directly transfer to school from my Dorm account,

How do i go about the conversion rate as to get the exact amount in USD?

Pls help
use 1.35 CAD to 1USD I just did the same yesterday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by phemmzy96: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2017
mcobex:
anyone? pls tey and be specific and direct with ur question. but anyone that wants to sponsor u must state his/her reason for wanting to do that and the visa officer must be convinced. another way to convince the visa officer is b for the "anyone" to pay ur tuition fee and also send ur living expenses ( atleast $cad10,000) into ur naija bank akant
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by phemmzy96: 7:46am On Jun 07, 2017
Austinpee4:

Anybody can sponsor you. More to any statement of sponsorship, your sponsor should show a good level of commitment by transferring the equivalent of your tuition +10,000CAD while also be prepared to respond to any further instruction from the embassy to give assurance from the bank that said funds can be exported.
An affidavit of sponsorship should be included too if your sponsor is a 3rd party. i.e not a relation.

So make sure there is funds for your study and not just having a sponsor.

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by phemmzy96: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2017
Gud mornin house. I find dis forum very informative and educating.
Pls I need some advice....

# I av received my letter of acceptance from UR
# I av done my upfront medical
# I av done my police clearance
Wat next should I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2017
phemmzy96:
Gud mornin house. I find dis forum very informative and educating.
Pls I need some advice....

# I av received my letter of acceptance from UR
# I av done my upfront medical
# I av done my police clearance
Wat next should I do

Hello boss,

Go to cic website, check for required documents that pertains to you for trv application. If you have all documents, apply. If you dont gather them, then apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Michaelbay: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2017
hello guys please o have been trying to upload and submit my final application but the CIC continue stage kept on taking back to my login instead to upload my 3.835mb so i can submit my application abeg o any way out running out time abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dimpules8: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2017
iseise:
Good morning house ,please is it possible to request that you dispatched processed passport be sent to you using courier and if yes , how do I go about it and how will it take to reach delta state thanks
VFS is in the best position to answer you! Contact their helpline for details. Their number is on their website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sugaro: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2017
CanadianNurse:
Ok will do

I had d same issue, buh when in their letter of confirmation they stated it's towards tuition and medical insurance which I don't know y it's less than the total. Buh I submitted the telex anyway
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sugaro: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2017
CanadianNurse:
use 1.35 CAD to 1USD I just did the same yesterday
Pls as regards the student account in Canada, I filled the eligibility form and got a mail from them to supply necessary documents but they didn't state which documents pls what did u submit? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by iseise: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2017
dimpules8:

VFS is in the best position to answer you! Contact their helpline for details. Their number is on their website
The phone number is not going through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vikmeek: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2017
Hello Guyz,

I'm still scouting for Admission o, I need some help on some Unis I can apply to for easy acceptance.

I did ELECT ELECT, 4.06 CGPA, 4.14 LAST 2yrs, 1+ yrs work experience.

Also I applied to U of Ottawa since.Feb., this yr, up till now, I have not gotten any feedback.

Please Help guyz, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
iseise:
please how do I apply for GCMS note

You can order it online through any of these websites.

www.gcmsnow.com or www.gcmsnotes.ca

Kindly note that their prices are different. So use the one you can afford.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dimpules8: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2017
iseise:

The phone number is not going through
Just called them now. Keep trying. It's definitely going through
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Joshpeei: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2017
drwrites:
Please any present Fanshawe college student(s) on the thread...kindly signify please, I quickly need to discuss a few things .
drwrites, what will u like to know? I'm resuming fanshawe by September, maybe I can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.