Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (887501 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
@Xrystal, a big congratulation to you.

Btw, you might just start answering a bro, atleast for this moment! grin. Seems your gender warning isn't going to be seen due to overwhelming joy of fellow members! grin

Congrats again and all the best to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dapoddon: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mehn, so much drama and suspense. Glory to the Almighty its ending with praises. Congratulations!!!

Xrystal:
PERMIT ME TO GIVE THIS LONG POST

I have taken my time to write this Epistle to encourage my people. grin

I wish all the TRV hopefuls the best of GOD. Kindly join #thehallelujahchallenge#, Just like that, Suddenly, Olowogbogboro did it for me and I know He will do it for you. When praises go up, Blessings shall come down. Ignore the imperfect application, focus on GOD.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dapoddon: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brotherly, congratulations!!!!! Long overdue, let's go to MB and prosper.

NDOGO:
Hello people,

Just got My TRV approved. Here's my timeline:
April 4 - Online application
April 11- Biometrics
May 31- Medical Mail
June 8 - Medicals done
June 10- Medicals passed
June 15- Approval/Original passport request

Profile;
University of Manitoba
MA Economics (Fall 2017).

I just thank God for everything. I also thank you guys for all the helpful information. To all those waiting, your answer is on its way. Lots of love.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Congrats crystal..God is ever faithful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Folumade1: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good afternoon peeps, has anyone recently been approved who did not pay school fees upfront?
@austinpee @thesoj @folumade1 @maziude
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by willyboss: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
@Austinpee4, I sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by amnotapervert(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
ericcartman1739:

congratulations
welcome Mr Eric cartman grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please can i pm u. I want to apply for Fall 2018 LLM
chonewillie:
Chonewillie. University of Saskatchewan. LLM. Paper application submitted on April 11. Medical mail received on May 31. Medical passed on June 12.

Kindly update. Thank God for His mercies

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Austinpee4:
@Maziude, my oga @ the top, biko, i'm sending you a pm now, need some clarification on something.

My oga, how far? I still dey wait your message oh...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Guys,

How are you all doing?

My application(Online) is 17 weeks already and average processing time is 13 weeks.

Please do you guys advise I send them an enquiry mail and how is the best way.

I actually don’t want to invoke anything, but the wait is killing…….

Has anyone send them an enquiry mail and still got the study permit ….

Just open to advice.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jay2prosper: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:
Hello Guys,

How are you all doing?

My application(Online) is 17 weeks already and average processing time is 13 weeks.

Please do you guys advise I send them an enquiry mail and how is the best way.

I actually don’t want to invoke anything, but the wait is killing…….

Has anyone send them an enquiry mail and still got the study permit ….

Just open to advice.

Thanks.

when did u apply ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jay2prosper:

when did u apply ?

check the trv hopeful list... u get the answer bro grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
i love your testimony mehn!!!! Olowogbogboro is involved. Join the #hallelujah challenge people.... See you in canada your resilience is commendable
Xrystal:

I have taken my time to write this Epistle to encourage my people. grin

FIRST APPLICATION: 27th of September , 2016 (paper route dint link it online as I felt it wasn’t necessary) MEDICAL MAIL: 17th of October,2016
MEDICAL DONE: 18th of October,2016 NO MAIL: Passport dispatched on the 30th of November,2016 PICK UP: 6th December, 2016. REASONS: Insufficient fund. SPONSOR: Dad (Biz man,3 personal accounts + mum’s account =about 7m, no tuition, CAC docs and personal tax)

I wrote this testimony a day after BIOMETRICS and saved it on my system in the office, so was just updating as it evolved.

I wish all the TRV hopefuls the best of GOD. Kindly join #thehallelujahchallenge#, Just like that, Suddenly, Olowogbogboro did it for me and I know He will do it for you. When praises go up, Blessings shall come down. Ignore the imperfect application, focus on GOD.

And to those niggas that will say CONGRATS BRO, I am no Brother, but just another SISTER.

I LOVE Y’ALL, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jay2prosper:

CannyNurse the last time I checked you acted like a trained detective..Aren't you sensing anything about this moniker's appraisal
lol calm down... I know wetin I DEY do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Austinpee4:

The question is in the IMM 1294( application form) and it's under the background questions section.

"Have you been refused a permit, visa or asked to leave canada or any country before"
You should tick 'YES' in the appropraite box and then give a brief details '

' I have been denied a US visa in so so years'

So check the form very well, you will see the question on the 4th or 5th page.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by sleekysoft(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello house, Congrats to all that have there TrV approved and to those expecting, Olowogbogboro will do it for all us.. Dear gurus, I applied for Fall 2017 at the MUn but was not given admission. Now my admission application has been reviewed and shifted. Do I still keep reaching out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chybaz: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
tanks
Austinpee4:

Hometie and personal asset, Yes!.

Money available, certainly NO. Only liquid funds is available funds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by chybaz: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
house I greet you all. Is it possible to be refused a study visa after paying statutory deposit of $7500 money available in my account still is 6.2m, dad abt 4m+, car particular wit land property etc. co sponsor - my dad and myself. I am just worried. been refused u.s visa before. a bit sober this evening
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
willyboss:
@Austinpee4, I sent you a mail
Seen. Will review it and get back to you within the weekend.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by klem93(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Xrystal:

SCHOOL: Concordia Uni

PROGRAM: Meng(Information Systems security). NO TUITION, NO FUNDING AND NO REQUEST FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT/PROOF OF FUND. BACHELOR’S DEGREE: Computer Science (I currently work as an IT OFFICER)

From this simple quotation no tuition, no funding blah blah blah means what please

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.