Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (887455 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
nelly28:

Smiling mood activated, check your write up young man u are even confusing urself, funny dude go to bed and stop disturbing dis peacefull forum.
that's what happens when you are logged into like 4 different monikers... You go surely confuse abeg enough is enough una Don give justwise better work
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
CanadianNurse and SlipoffDon2007, please stop it and may admin bring the house in order by excommunicating the party at fault?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Teddywhiz1: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
jnyuwa02:
CanadianNurse and SlipoffDon2007, please stop it and may admin bring the house in order by excommunicating the party at fault?
calm down I trust the mod of this particular thread..he will do justice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jay2prosper: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
CanadianNurse:
open a dorm account, fund it with aboki dollar, go to your bank and tell them you want to transfer money, give them banking details of the school and it will be done within 24-72hrs

When I paid from my Dom account I only used bank mobile app, and they got payment within 1 hour..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cnwag: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
What are the bank details am to request from my school

Jay2prosper:

When I paid from my Dom account I only used bank mobile app, and they got payment within 1 hour..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jay2prosper: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Cnwag:
What are the bank details am to request from my school

Ask them to give you their payment details...
Beneficiary Name, account number, swift code, address etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello, please to all those quoting, kindly edit quotes by leaving out first or last comments posted in order not to derail trend. The last 2 passages was a hallelujah, anyways anyone who needs dollar payments of any sort, please do make use of the bank it's the Safest and surest the only person next to that is the aboki. Should you find yourself transacting with another person, you do that at your own risk.. Cous no ☝☝one here will go reading the book of Moses or Eunuch for ya..congrats to all visa recipients godspeed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yasmine04: 1:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Instead of fighting here, why don't we join the hallelujah challenge and keep asking God for favour on our admission and TRV. #Join the hallelujah challenge.

It will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by AdexStudio(m): 2:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I left this forum a year ago, coming back to see the level of conversations going on here is discouraging. In recent years, people come here to get valid information. we do recommend people to read this thread for viable information.
i hereby call on the mod and super mod to do justice this issue of derailing and deformation going on here. My prayer to all of you aspiring to move to Canada is that you shall all share good testimonies.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mohawk1995: 2:09am On Jun 17, 2017
nelly28:

if you didn't link ur application online, u are to get an approval email in ur mail box wen ur TRV is approved.

thanx alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 2:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Amen oooooo

AdexStudio:
I left this forum a year ago, coming back to see the level of conversations going on here is discouraging. In recent years, people come here to get valid information. we do recommend people to read this thread for viable information.
i hereby call on the mod and super mod to do justice this issue of derailing and deformation going on here. My prayer to all of you aspiring to move to Canada is that you shall all share good testimonies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 4:50am On Jun 17, 2017
finebabynoni:
please can someone advice me.
I wrote IELTS general training for immigration purposes. But i want to apply for TRV for study permit.
1. there is a part of the form that says "Language test written" should i say Yes or No.
2. I reside in Abuja, Can someone advice me on how to go about police character certificate
3. Must I submit my passport together with my application if am doing paper route.

thank you

1. I will say no if its only GT I have and were you.
2. no idea.
3. Not compulsory but I guess you will have to give a reason for not wanting to. such reason maybe its currently your only form of official id.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 5:15am On Jun 17, 2017
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv:
Hello Guys,

How are you all doing?

My application(Online) is 17 weeks already and average processing time is 13 weeks.

Baba, I dey feel you.

All this people wont understand us. Na pesin wey hin belle full dey fight. I guess we submitted too early this time around, cos i have heard some late march and April applications had been approved, or our documents verification is delaying.

Anyways, I will advise we wait till July before sending inquiry mail, make he no be like say we get another plans apart from resuming school in September.

To others arguing/fighting, I am watching you all in 4D. Una well done.

It shall end with praises.

Regards,
Osemigho

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2017
This thread is really helpful and important, After digesting several pages, Guys please is it advisable to submit my app for Winter 2018 already? I'm asking because i don't want my passport away for so long but not for any reasons tho... A kind contribution is needed thanks guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2017
oluwaCanny:

thanks for making my work simple. It shall end in praise grin
AMEN!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by MeinKampf: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Moley22:
This thread is really helpful and important, After digesting several pages, Guys please is it advisable to submit my app for Winter 2018 already? I'm asking because i don't want my passport away for so long but not for any reasons tho... A kind contribution is needed thanks guys

Do you have admission letter for winter session already? which school? In my opinion, there's nothing like applying too early
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Sirleo004:

If they can get an affidavit. U would be able to use that.

During my application, I didn't submit birth certificate or affidavit of my siblings and parents. Am not too sure the certificate is compulsory as I was granted my trv.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by horluwahseye: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2017
horluwahseye:
Please, guys, is the request for medical form needed to be filled and submitted for paper application? Can it also be the reason why medical mail have not been sent to me cos my application is 4 months and two weeks today? Pls, help guys

Can somebody help please??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2017
CanadianNurse:
You are not a student so what are you looking for in a student visa thread if not SCAM...... KEEP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF WHEN DID JOHN TELL YOU HIS EXPERIENCE?
John didn't tell him anything cos he is john. I have really missed alot oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Moley22:
since u don't want to part with ur passport for now then wait till around August/September cos by then they must have worked on most of the September students applications. but if u want to apply now u can do that online as that won't require u submitting ur passport. NB: personally I will prefer u wait till first week of august
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2017
horluwahseye:

Can somebody help please??
bro no cause for alarm. the only time u submit anything medical when applying is when u do upfront medical but since u didn't do u just have to wait for cic to request for it from u and a medical mail will be sent to u, it is that mail with ur international passport copy that u will take to the clinic u intend doing ur medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2017
MY SINCERE APOLOGIES

Good morning all the good people of this thread

I Will like to openly apologize for the series of tantrums that happened on this thread yesterday

That's not my style, I wouldn't do that normally but someone needed to be on the watchout

@nelly28 @andre99 @teddywhiz1 @oluwacanny and a host of other good people thanks for not letting me be persecuted for spilling the truth

To other users of the thread, I'm really sorry for the derailing post... Let's move on to our business here... The main reason we are here

@justwise I'm sincerely sorry for the derailment of the thread and for all the work you had to do deleting derailing posts

I pray for a successful trv application for all hopefuls and God's guidance in Canada for those already approved! Let the good news keep coming our way AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bbclue(f): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Just passing by shocked......you people should just take it easy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by smellingmenses: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
calculus4life:

I have been admitted to upei
Avoid plainmirror he is an established criminal on nairaland he's been defrauding people up and down...
Stealing mere MMM accounts and blackmail please avoid him

https://www.nairaland.com/3861554/vickertony-wrongly-accused-nairalander-octavia
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by smellingmenses: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2017
plainmirror:
Greetings,

Anyone here schooling in Dominican University College (DUC).

Treat as urgent

Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3861554/vickertony-wrongly-accused-nairalander-octavia
Avoid this poster. He is a criminal....
He blackmails people and steals identity.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2017
The event of yesterday and recent days has shown that aside all the information, help and suggestions we get here, not everybody come here for these purposes. we MUST collectively protect this forum, it's integrity and ensure the aim is NEVER defeated.

It may not matter to us now but someday, somebody that we know or a love one might get hurt if we do not stand against any unscrupulous activity here atleast to protect a resourceful place like this that has/is helping people achieve whatsoever the desired/desiring.

I must commend @Justwise for always tracing and taking action to such issues just to keep this forum going. I salute you baba.

To everyone that have stood to maintain the intergrity of this place, i salute you too. One thing i personally have taken from forums like this is that it will always go beyond here. Some people will meet people that will make a difference in their lives even years after this place is no more. While we all have the opportunity to contribute, suggest, get useful information and get help we need at each time, do NOT drop comments, posts and talk about things that years later you would be disappointed reading. The internet always have a way to throw back to us what we never thought still exist, it's archive is the strongest and always recycled.

Do , say and post things that years from now, you can still look back to and be glad you had the priveledge to help somebody and be a blessing in someone's life and make a positive difference. Afterall, this is one of the major reason of our existence here on earth.I know a person or two may not see it this way and it is quite unfortunate.

It's of no good to abuse each chance we get to do this. We may never have it again and on such a platform as this.

I truly hope we do the right thing and know that someday, somethings will matter no more!

I greet una.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2017
MeinKampf:

Do you have admission letter for winter session already? which school? In my opinion, there's nothing like applying too early
i have admission letter, had already completed the process for September session but gave a second thought and now i got Winter admission already

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.