Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (881730 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Aghatise:

Any disadvantage with paper route? Kindly share/advise
There are no disadvantages in any of the routes. Online route was only introduced for convienience sake. Both are subject to the same review and processing times.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2017
johnwick2:
Good morning Huz, is it advisable for someone to use previous CIC account which application submitted was refused for a new submission to CIC. Please I need suggestion
Igbouwanile:

is their any big deal in creating anoda CIC account.. & how is dat even possible.. telme?
@johnwick2, yes you can use your previous account to reapply. The only thing that will change is that your new application will have a new application number and that's about it. That account will be your CIC account in all immigration related application in canada.

@Igbouwanile, there will be no need to create any further CIC account. The previous one will suffice for all application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sassyp(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2017
dalhousie university and i want to apply for applied computer science MSC
Igbouwanile:

which school & program are u talking about?.. letz c de way forward.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Sassyp:
Congrats bro...i also want to apply for that same course at the same university and was wondering how to go about it.what documents do i need for application?and wld they accept 2.2?my CGPA 3.31...kindly get back to me thanks

I ll advise u to try some other uni.but a friend gave me an info that they told him that they don't accept 2.2
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
trexxbanks:
1) HI GUYS IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SIGNING MY STUDY PERMIT FORM (IMM 1294 E) AND FAMILY FORM (5645 E) ELECTRONICALLY AS I AM APPLYING THROUGH THE ONLINE ROUTE. HOW CAN I SIGN ELECTRONICALLY ON THOSE FORMS AS I HAVE TRIED USING ADOBE ACROBAT BUT STILL CANT FIGURE IT OUT.
2) DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT A POLICE REPORT CERTIFICATE,ACADEMIC DOCS E.G BSC CERT,WAEC CERT,NYSC CERT,TRANSCRIPTS ETC AND ALSO THE STUDY PERMIT QUESTIONNAIRE FOR NIGERIA (IMM 5832 E) FORM WHEN IM UPLOADING MY DOCS THROUGH THE ONLINE ROUTE..

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't need to sign electronically on those forms.

When you upload those forms,a page will come for you to sign electronically.

So go ahead and submit and bother less about signing electronically with Adobe.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by uso84: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Jejelaye01:

Well, my case is totally different like I said ealier on. I have a four years work experience in the banking industry.

Regards.
Very big congrats on your TRV...pls be specific on ur answer as this will benefit all and sundry here...there is HRM unit in the banking industry...so please, which dept exactly in the banking industry? Thank you as I rejoice with you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by uso84: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
CannyZionist:

No one is questioning the authenticity of your info or profile. Folks want to know the correlation between your first degree and HRM and if you work in the banking sector, is there any relationship between your job description and HRM?...simple.

This is important so that other monikers looking up to your profile will not blindly put up an HRM TRV application that will lead to refusal.
my thought exactly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by penitential(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks guy.
michV:
just because you are my friend and you made considerable points at closing statement. peace house/thread....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
michV:
just because you are my friend and you made considerable points at closing statement. peace house/thread....
My personal docki! Relax o jare! Main thing be say consultancy dey open based on logistics!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Graced08(f): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
uso84:
Very big congrats on your TRV...pls be specific on ur answer as this will benefit all and sundry here...there is HRM unit in the banking industry...so please, which dept exactly in the banking industry? Thank you as I rejoice with you
Please @uso84 read previous posts made by @jejelaye. He says he workd across all units in the banking industry.
For him not to specify means he wasn't particularly in the HR unit otherwise i believe he would have specified. What is there to hoard anyways? undecided
Success to us all as we await our own trv approval too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by uso84: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jejelaye01:

Oga michv why the uncessary aggression? What has gender got to do with this issue.
My post is just to encourage someone on here that there is a place of God. What worked for A may not work for B. You have to learn to respect other people's opinion and stop raising issues for some people to follow and respond to blindly. We are here to learn and unlearn as no man is an island. Plus I explained that I matched my UG course with the courses I will be taking when I resume. I never saw my work experience as an advantage given the fact that u get to move round units regularly. I explained what I felt gave me edge and yet u criticize as if you are the approving VO.

Regards and I'm a man.
Please, don't be angry...u r supposed to be celebrating really...ur testimony is great...they r probably trying to clear the air so that others like me will also benefit from your testimony...Go live ur Canadian dream as I tap into ur testimony...Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Benfaco: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hello house. I've been an ardent follower of this thread and I want to really express my gratitude to all the gurus in the house for your benevolent replies.

Please I studied information technology in my undergraduate level can I apply for a master's degree in Electrical and computer engineering?
Is there any correlation between this two courses?

Is there a high job prospect for Electrical and computer engineering in Alberta?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
penitential:
Guy why won't you just forget this ISH and let bygone be!? This is not the first time critics will be coming to people's post. The fact that it came does not mean that one must argue over and over to win critics. FOR YOU TO OVERLOOK CRITICS AND MOVE ON SHOWS YOUR MATURITY LEVEL, AND THE FACT THAT YOU KEEP ANSWERING TO CRITICISMS SHOWS OTHERWISE AND DRAGS YOU TO FURTHER DISREPUTE . Whoever wants to, should after studying Engineering should put up HRM admission letter for visa documentation. It's nobody's bussiness. Since the moniker has refused to admit that he/she has considerable years of work experience in HRM but coming to claim he studied economics and got trv using HRM admission letter shouldn't be anybody's issue to debate on.

I kept mute on this matter since yesterday for personal reasons, @penitential na u get time oooo, all previous post is nothing for me to argue about or even comment cox me self get my own for hand wey i dey pray make God help me out. we should just allow d sleeping dog to lie. trying to make pple bliv your point on a public forum like dis does not denote anything, so why not move on from yesterday and lets face today. its well with all of us and God will grant our individual hrt desires,

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by penitential(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yea bro.
I was initially wondering what your moniker "Eraytee" means (thinking IPOB) grin grin grin grin until i saw your real name that you're part of the (AFONJAS) grin grin grin grin
GOD bless our hustling.
Eraytee:

I kept mute on this matter since yesterday for personal reasons, @penitential na u get time oooo, all previous post is nothing for me to argue about or even comment cox me self get my own for hand wey i dey pray make God help me out. we should just allow d sleeping dog to lie. trying to make pple bliv your point on a public forum like dis does note denote anything, so why not move on from yesterday and lets face today. its well with all of us and God will grant our individual hrt desires,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sassyp:
dalhousie university and i want to apply for applied computer science MSC

okay,, if i were you i wud inquire from de school of graduate studies to know what next 2do, on my own i dnt tink i wud apply to the school u mentioned above rada i'll look for less competitive school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Austinpee4:

@johnwick2, yes you can use your previous account to reapply. The only thing that will change is that your new application will have a new application number and that's about it. That account will be your CIC account in all immigration related application in canada.

@Igbouwanile, there will be no need to create any further CIC account. The previous one will suffice for all application.

Awww!.. wasn't aware of that. thankz for de info bro!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
penitential:
Yea bro.
I was initially wondering what your moniker "Eraytee" means (thinking IPOB) grin grin grin grin until i saw your real name that you're part of the (AFONJAS) grin grin grin grin
GOD bless our hustling.

Amen, my name is confusing sometimes jare, male or female people dont really know. Omo yoruba ni mi oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017

@Austinpee base of logistics..Fed government in collaboration with min.of Edu wan approve my ministry..
@Eraytee a gee,sir i have responded to your private mail

TRV doc na TRV doc grin If you benefit from TRV doc posts and got ur TRV,you fit call yourself real TRV witchcraft / TRV ojuju-calabar grin.it is allowed..I no dey for competition kaji kwo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Aghatise: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Genius000:

Please try to use Online. Paper route is quite funny.

I was asked for additional documents that I had already submitted.

But that doesn't establish that Online is a safe haven.

Just do your best and make sure your application is great.

Do not hurry; take your time.

People have gotten TRV with both routes.

I got mine with paper.

IRCC is merit based; If you work hard and submit a great application, your Visa will be approved; albeit there may be unlucky situations even after satisfying all the requirements; but if unlucky, you should try again.

Thanks alot , have a few questions to ask. Kindly send me your email or mobile through donprofaghatise@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Somat4ril(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Guys, please I checked my application status yesterday for MUN, I saw 'decision made', but I've not been sent any mail as regards to that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
goodnews1111:
Hello House , I have really learnt alot from you guys here. I am a graduate of industrial chemistry , worked with a manufacturing firm for almost a yr and wish to study a diploma course in process control/power engineering cause I feel it will give me a foundation knowledge when i do master in an engineering course in the near future. Do you guys think I will have difficulty getting a study permit?
I may not be fully knowledgable to delve into the correlation between industrial chemistry and Process control/power engineering but on a little knowledge, process control/power engineering have extensive foundations of electrical, mechanical and automated control systems.

Based on these, i really can't say if there is a correlation between it and industrial chemistry which is an applied science.

Secondly, one year work experience in a manufacturing firm(assuming you were in d automated dept) MAY not be sufficient to warrant a higher knowledge in a new field for you considering your undergrad is in a diff field and you have spent more years in that than work experience.

So depending on when you finished undergrad, your best shot will either be a masters in industrial chem or you will have to truly convience officers that the diploma in which you seek a study permit for is best and right for you. It will honestly be your call and how you appeal and project your case to a reviewing visa officer will make your chance higher or lesser.

There is no such thing as "i feel it will give me" You MUST prove it with evidence to a visa offcer and then he/she will use discretion to make a final decision.

Alot of folks would have used different strategies too but yours must be outrightly and outstanding as well as very evidential.

Best regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Aghatise: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Somat4ril:
Guys, please I checked my application status yesterday for MUN, I saw 'decision made', but I've not been sent any mail as regards to that.

Great!!! wish you the best......I am still waiting ooo. I applied for a PhD place in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture. What department did you apply to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
michV:

@Eraytee a gee,sir i have responded to your private mail

TRV doc na TRV doc grin If you benefit from TRV doc posts and got ur TRV,you fit call yourself real TRV witchcraft / TRV ojuju-calabar grin.it is allowed..I no dey for competition kaji kwo!

TRV Doc, have sent it, i never knew you replied. thanks and God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by BRANDYAK: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
[
No body can help u with this it depends on CIC . some are approved in six weeks while others can take up to six months just pray and wait it shall end with praise

quote author=Michaelbay post=54440535]how long does it take to get an approval? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Genius000:

Please try to use Online. Paper route is quite funny.

I was asked for additional documents that I had already submitted.

But that doesn't establish that Online is a safe haven.

Just do your best and make sure your application is great.

Do not hurry; take your time.

People have gotten TRV with both routes.

I got mine with paper.

IRCC is merit based; If you work hard and submit a great application, your Visa will be approved; albeit there may be unlucky situations even after satisfying all the requirements; but if unlucky, you should try again.
I wish savings account ATM can pay for the online app
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
michV:
make i bring ...

Lol. I feel you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Somat4ril:

It is coming. Brace yourself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Somat4ril(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aghatise:

Great!!! wish you the best......I am still waiting ooo. I applied for a PhD place in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture. What department did you apply to?
sociology (MA)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by freeradical(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Osemigho:

It is coming. Embrace yourself.
My Prof how e wan take embrace himself na shoo. I know you mean he should Brace himself grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by freeradical(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Meanwhile I just checked my Profile for my last application with University of Toronto and it reads Decision made too. This is where it gets exciting grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.