Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (883185 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
masciano77:

Please what do you mean by "
Communicating by mail instead of using an online account "
she's talking from a holistic point of view, when she said delay she doesn't mean Refusal as we encode here

She means delay as in waste of time

It's logically inferred that communication through the portal will be faster than email, based on logistics

But there might be cases where someone communicating by email gets info faster..

Just like cic recommend upfront medical for faster application

But some cases people without medical get approved before people with upfront medical why?. Because there are so many other factors that can cause delay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by gap2017: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello, I'm a silent follower for a long time now. I'm using a consultant in Canada for PR and when they were about to put us in the pool. I told them of mu husband's intention to process study permit, they quickly said they won't put us in the pool for now. we have to wait for the study permit to come out first. They applying at the same time is likely to affect the outcome. I am the principal applicant for the PR.

I just want to state the above. Just apply caution sha!

CanadianNurse:
The woman in question @forumlove is not the principal Applicant for the PR, her husband is the principal Applicant

Even if she was the principal Applicant it won't affect anything someone on this thread got his study permit and also got PR together..... I think it's in this part or the previous part of this thread!

So my there IMO it won't affect anything at all

@austinepee4 over to you wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by einsteino(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
bluegirl080115:
REASONS FOR DELAY IN PROCESSING OF STUDY PERMIT

Communicating by mail instead of using an online account

Pls how does one communicate via account? I already linked my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Emmane: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nogen: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Good morning All. Please what's the Canadian High Commission Address in Lagos. My office wants to write my letter of introduction and I have seen searching the page where someone dropped it , it's taking ages.

@mamacajah sis. I will hook up with you now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Emmane: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Austinpee4:
This will have to be the longest list of hopefuls i have seen here! Wetin dey happen!! Abeg, make people wey don apply and gotten update brief the house na so we can keep track!

Be it delayed ,medical call, additional document request, approval. Make we keep hope alive through updates Mbok!

E come be as though nothing dey move. People outside this forum come dey get update pass us wey dey here abi things dey happen without mentioning?

Maybe those that submitted their profile for TRV Hopeful list are no longer active on NL again.

For me.... God is smiling at my application already grin grin, my testimony will tingle in peoples ears for a long time kiss. I submitted paper route 09/06/2017 and my Upfront medical passed 23/06/2017.

It's GodSPEED..... All the way!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by EJIZY: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Emmane post=57915153][/quote]

Hi,

Please how did u know you passed medicals, was it sent my mail?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mamacajah: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Nogen:
Good morning All. Please what's the Canadian High Commission Address in Lagos. My office wants to write my letter of introduction and I have seen searching the page where someone dropped it , it's taking ages.

Thanks Nogen. I await your response offline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2017
osento:
[color=#006600][/color]Please I need help.. I have paid full tuition fees,15k cad. And my sponsor (father)deposited 10k cad in my domiciliary account for living expenses, and his SOA is 9m ,do I still need to submit my personal SOA,cos I have 550k savings from salary..just to justify that I work? Please gurus help me clarify this.
YES submit ur soa as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Nogen:

Deputy High Commission, 4 Anifowoshe street, Victoria Island Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by opella(f): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Please any geologist in the house?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nogen: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2017
mcobex:
Deputy High Commission, 4 Anifowoshe street, Victoria Island Lagos

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by PureRuby: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
opella:
Please any geologist in the house?

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Dominic147(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
dejol88:
Good morning bosses in the house , I need help in completing my admission process.I applied to study at Conestoga college and since offered admission .I am currently stucked as to what next to do going forward. I shall require an expert to advise me even though I am will pay a token to enable me complete the
process.PM so we can take it from there .Thanks

I'm also applying to thesame school. Pls what and what did u submit for ur application I'm applying for a pgc program. Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by opella(f): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
PureRuby:

Yes
Wow! Nice to meet you. Can I pm you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by dejol88: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dominic147:

I'm also applying to thesame school. Pls what and what did u submit for ur application I'm applying for a pgc program. Thanks boss

Resume
University certificate
Waec certificate
University transcript
Waec scratch card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Dominic147(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
dejol88:

Resume
University certificate
Waec certificate
University transcript
Waec scratch card

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Samo16: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nawa ooh CIC the wait is killing. September is just here ���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yomalicious:

So when you are filling the student permit form the part that States have you ever applied to a remain in Canada, abeg what would your answer be?

Because if you are going to be truthful you would say yes and your description would be application for PR. or since they thread differently you would just say no abi.

When they can find out about other countries than it's now their own country they won't know..

Like I said i no be guru oh just using my common sense.

Goodluck in whatever you decide

That part and question of the study permit form as emboldened refers and can only be answered if an applicant applied to either extend their visa, permit and was refused while in canada or was denied entry at the border.

Also, dual intent is allowed by IRCC as long as both applications are not for the same purpose.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
forumlove:
pls our elders in da house i need your advice here. I already applied for study trv hoping that God will show his strength on my behalf. At this same time exploring other avenues. my husband has been preparing his application for express entry and is ready to apply. my question is if he applies will it affect my own application as i have not gotten approval yet. can they connect the two applications as he is putting me as his spouse.
Certainly will not affect your application. Yours and his are in different categories with different PRIMARY applicants as well as different requirements.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by PureRuby: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
opella:

Wow! Nice to meet you. Can I pm you?

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
forumlove:

i greatly appreciate ur input. but does that mean that my husband can go ahead and apply for EE while my study app is still been processed? nothing will spoil for me?
Absolutely nothing will "spoil" for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cboss: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please house please I have some questions 1)what are the options on paying visa application (gtb is not giving me better feedback
2) someone ssaid I have to notarize my documents, plz how necessary is this and how do I go about it also any fee attached?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Austinpee4:

That part and question of the study permit form as emboldened refers and can only be answered if an applicant applied to either extend their visa, permit and was refused while in canada or was denied entry at the border.

Also, dual intent is allowed by IRCC as long as both applications are not for the same purpose.

Question is asked to decipher prior immigrant intent. Protection under asylum and withholding of removal under the UN convention against torture; any border entry refusals, alien spouse petition (doesn't count against you), visa extensions ( doesn't count against you) and yes PR if you you applied when in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by oluwaCanny: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Updated on June 28, 2017. Please update the house as much as possible and to the silent readers and followers you are also included grin grin grin wink thanks

Osemigho:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
3. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed). APPROVED 08/06/2017
4. Yamen21, Jan 13th, MSc MUN, Paper route, upfront medicals passed 27th Jan
5.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
6. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route. Medical mail 24th April. Medical passed 12th May
7. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
8. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
9. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
10. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Approved.
11. Ibbravura, March 9, Masters applied computer science, Dalhousie university, Paper route
12. Kof99, March 9, PGD, Humber college, online route
13. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
14. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
15. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
16. Trexxbanks,March 14th,PGD,Durham college,online route
17. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
18. Newman10100(lil bro), March 22, Master of Comp.sc URegina, online route.
19. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route. Med&Evidence of fee Paymt rqt on 04/05. Med Passed on 15/05.
20. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
21. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
22. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
23. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
24. Darrelah, April 3rd, MSc, University of Regina, Online route
25. Chonewillie, April 11, LLM, USask Paper Route, Medical mail 31/05
26. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04. Medical passed 2/5/. PR-11/05 APPROVED on 19/05/2017
27. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
28. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.
29. Folumade1, April 19, Humber College PGC Global Business Management, Paper route, upfront medical
30. newman1010 , April 22 Master of Finance, SMU, online route.
31. CPA01, April 25th, MBA, University of New Brunswick, paper route
32. SmartLawyer, April 26, PhD in Law, Queen’s University,online route MEDICAL REQUEST- PR and APPROVED ON 14/06/2017
33. Gfeuxay, April 27th, pgc, Centennial college, Paper route.
34. Tobyharze, April 28, PGC, Conestoga college, paper route, upfront medical.
35. Judebebo32 , April 28 , PhD University of Saskatchewan, online route. APPROVED on 09/05/2017
36. O2, May 2, Post Baccaleurate diploma Thompson Rivers University, paper route, Upfront Medical Passed
37. tysaxmalomo, May 2, MA, CMU, Online route
38. Abdon, May 2, Msc, University of Saskatchewan, paper route,
39. DeCrystal1, may 8, UG, keyano college, online route
40. Rocorleone, May 10, MASc, Paper ,Upfront Medicals
41. uvagho,May10, MA Peace &Collaborative development, CMU, Online route
42. Yasmine04, May 11, M.sc computer science, lakehead university, Paper route
43. PureRuby May 12, Msc Geology, UWO,Paper route, Upfront medicals passed
44. adiukuonyebuchi, May 16, PGD, college of the Rockies British Columbia, Paper Route
45. bosbebe, May 17, MBA, VIU, Paper route
46. Samo16, May 18, Masters in Applied human nutrition, MSVU Nova Scotia, Paper route. Upfront Medicals
47. Sugaro, May 16, PGD, MUN, online route, Upfront medicals
48. LightandDarkness, May 19, MSc, UofA, Online
49. deolutolu, May 26, diploma, RRC, paper route.
50. Tjaz, May 26, Master in Power systems, UWO, Paper route, Upfront medicals PASSED
51. Frankrobbn1, May31, UG, MUN, Paper Route, Upfront Medicals PASSED
52. McOsheBaba May 31, Msc, Dalhousie, Online Route
53. SPOILT9JAOLOSHO, May 31, MA, UNB, Paper Route
54. Igbouwanile, June 1, MA, UNB, paper route.
55. Cnwag, June 3, Msc, UOttawa, online route
56. DrND, June 5, MASc in Oil and Gas Engineering, MUN, paper route, Upfront medicals Passed.
57. Samjumbo, June 6, MSc. Rehab Sciences, UWO, Paper route, Upfront medicals.
58. 4Gzus, June 7, MSc , USASK, Paper Route, Upfront medicals Passed
59. Maygreaves, June 7, PGD Financial Planning, Seneca College, Paper Route
60. OpeLovely, June 9, MSc, MSVU, Paper route, Upfront medicals
61. Emmane, June 9, PGC, Loyalist College, Paper route, Upfront medicals.
62. Alantobie​, June13, MSc, Concordia University, Paper route, upfront medicals
63. Vanod, june 13, Dip International Business, Seneca College, Upfront Medicals
64. Alantobie​, June13, MSc, Concordia University, Paper route, upfront medicals passed
65. mcobex, June 16, tech Dip, MUN, paper route, upfront medicals
66. Kayeyes, June 23, diploma, Northern lights college, BC, paper route.

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.
when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.
It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yomalicious(f): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
gap2017:
Hello, I'm a silent follower for a long time now. I'm using a consultant in Canada for PR and when they were about to put us in the pool. I told them of mu husband's intention to process study permit, they quickly said they won't put us in the pool for now. we have to wait for the study permit to come out first. They applying at the same time is likely to affect the outcome. I am the principal applicant for the PR.

Exactly same thing my lawyer said.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by atiteb4: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
dejol88:

Resume
University certificate
Waec certificate
University transcript
Waec scratch card
what about someone using both waec and neco??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
gap2017:

This is a good strategy. I stayed away from doing both at the same time for the same reason. Those veterans in the house care to show us a statement from CIC saying its okay to do both at the same time? Perhaps the guy mentioned who got both TRV and PR was approved first for a PR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yomalicious:

Exactly same thing my lawyer said.
there you go! My lawyer said! My agent said!

I'm telling you someone on this thread recently got both pr and study permit at the same time

Austinpee4 never reach to be person agent?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by marvel4love: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Austinpee4:

What if you've been refused study permit before? Isn't that applying to enter Canada? I've been refused before and while reapplying I ticked yes to that question cause I felt it meant I've applied to enter Canada before. Hope this won't be an issue of misrepresentation o? Though I explained that I applied last year and was refused for purpose of visit. @Austinpee and other gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jnyuwa02: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
CanadianNurse:
there you go! My lawyer said! My agent said!

I'm telling you someone on this thread recently got both pr and study permit at the same time

Austinpee4 never reach to be person agent?

Don't take everything you hear here as truth. Some may lie. Even a five year old can leave statements on the internet these days. If there was a statement from CIC on this as some have intimated there is, that would be more dependable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Don't take everything you hear here as truth. Some may lie. Even a five year old can leave statements on the internet these days. If there was a statement from CIC on this as some have intimated there is, that would be more dependable.
bro it not just on the Internet... I've never seen gcms that reads denied based on dual intent

It's normal a lot of people apply for study permit and at the same time explore the EE route

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.