Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,614 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (895774 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by frank2075: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dear nairalanders
I submitted for Trv with my passport (paper route)on 03/05/2017 checked saw it online as still on process i want to know how long does it take to get ones passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Yasmine04: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
bluegirl080115:
More updates coming this week and next week especially to some of the remaining April applicants and more of the May applicants.. Some June Applicants expect updates too

Cheers
Positive updates by God's Grace...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
bluegirl080115:
More updates coming this week and next week especially to some of the remaining April applicants and more of the May applicants.. Some June Applicants expect updates too

Cheers
My VO grin
Positive updates..I claim it ijn..amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Judgepelumi:

When exactly please? Trying to figure out the timeframe how long his app took wif cic especially for pgd applicants that are yet to hear frm them.
Thanks
2 to 3 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
mcobex:
Big congrats @Mazi, it shows God never fails o. @Austinepee4 when did u become an accountant bro? Well @Mazi if u still need more hands to help u keep ur funds u can call on me anytime any day bro.
I became one since maziude's funding started giving people eye problem o.

Brother be collecting funding as though bank of canada moved to his address. grin. Just had to indicate that i do well managing 'excess funding account'!

It's in my blood mazi, i know who i am! wink

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
Austinpee4:

I became one since maziude's funding started giving people eye problem o.

Brother be collecting funding as though bank of canada moved to his address. grin. Just had to indicate that i do well managing 'excess funding account'!

It's in my blood mazi, i know who i am! wink

Hahahahaha...

Na only one job I give you oh... Carry garri follow body

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
oluwaCanny:
Please the following applicant should comment on the status of their application:
1. Abiodunne
2. Ayos16
3. Yamen21
4. Vinci500
5. Tuzinde
6. Deckonne
7. VVVVVV
8. Yemdogg

Thanks

No Update yet!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cscd1234: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
A big congratulations to you chonewillie God is Faithful!

Roman 9 v 16. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.

Thank you Jesus!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
vanod:

The Lord's doing, happy for you Mazi.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
maziude:

Hahahahaha...

Na only one job I give you oh... Carry garri follow body
Just garri? Do you want other things sir? We also do wholesale and bulky delivery!

Just mention and keep breathing! Can we also deliver bullion Van too for 'OUR' money? Lol.

Congrats again bro!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
parksg:
@ maziude, I don't know if it's jealousy or happiness am feeling for you right now, all I do know is you are highly favored and God hand is upon you, all the best.
Congrats again @Canadiannurse and Chonewillie and to those who will be approved today and tomorrow ... You know yourselves just wanted to be the first to congratulate. And success to every other applicants and may you all be embarrassed with favors just as @ maziude was in IJN. Good afternoon y'all

Thanks boss... God be praised.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ayoola03:
A ju rawa loo ti jakadi kooo, "only an empty barrel makes the loudest noise" I so much respect you boss and please expect more of this because you deserve the best, u no fit shout grin a big congratulations to you @maziude awon guru niyen shocked

Thanks boss...

A fi okpe fun Oluwa...Olowogbogboro...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jasondavidz1: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
maziude:

Thanks boss...
A fi okpe fun Oluwa...Olowogbogboro...
congrats bros....God is indeed faithful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by jasondavidz1: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
chonewillie:
Applied (PAPER) - April 11, 2017

Medical mail - May 31, 2017

Completed medicals - June 8, 2017

Medicals passed - June 12, 2017

APPROVED - July 4, 2017

Roman 9 v 16. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.

God has been merciful, and I give Him all the glory.

congrats bro. ..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Cscd1234: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
maziude congratulations congratulations congratulations!!! This is how we will all be getting positive congratulatory messages this week from CIC

Olowogbogboro that did it for you and Canadiannurse, deckonne, austinepee, smartlawyer, donsenator, bluegirl080115 (our underg VO) and many others will do it for us all this week.

Congratulations in advance to everyone that would read this. God bless you all. I cover your applications with the blood of Jesus. The merciful Olowogbogboro would show forth His hand strong on our behalf!!!

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CanadianNurse: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
oluwaCanny:
Updated on July 05, 2017. Please update the house as much as possible and to the silent readers and followers you are also included grin grin grin wink thanks

u no wan update number 19 abi... Continue let Buhari come back first I will report you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
PendD:
Did you get a mail to this update?
No I didn't get it bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by valenti12(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
CanadianNurse:
u no wan update number 19 abi... Continue let Buhari come back first I will report you grin grin

@CanadianNurse biko i PM you please reply
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
parksg:
@ maziude, I don't know if it's jealousy or happiness am feeling for you right now, all I do know is you are highly favored and God hand is upon you, all the best.
Congrats again @Canadiannurse and Chonewillie and to those who will be approved today and tomorrow ... You know yourselves just wanted to be the first to congratulate. And success to every other applicants and may you all be embarrassed with favors just has @ maziude was in IJN. Good afternoon y'all
AMEN oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by marvel4love: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
bluegirl080115:

Cheers
What of January, February and March Applicants
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cscd1234:
maziude congratulations congratulations congratulations!!! This is how we will all be getting positive congratulatory messages this week from CIC

Olowogbogboro that did it for you and Canadiannurse, deckonne, austinepee, smartlawyer, donsenator, bluegirl080115 (our underg VO) and many others will do it for us all this week.

Congratulations in advance to everyone that would read this. God bless you all. I cover your applications with the blood of Jesus. The merciful Olowogbogboro would show forth His hand strong on our behalf!!!
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Emmane: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hey guys,

Please how do i send a PM abi DM here.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by masciano77: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hi guy, has any one noticed that It is only paper route that is been processed faster. Much of the delay or pending are more for online route. I hope they speed up things o! Cus this waiting is killing.

Well I Applied on the 29th of April 2017. Online route Msc Economics University of Guelph. Got medical invite on the 23 of June (But I did upfront medical Am woundrying why they still sent me mail for medicals)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by glam4444: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Cscd1234:

Amen ooo!!....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by masciano77: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
bluegirl080115:

I hope you replied that medical call well by sending your upfront medical form

Yes I did, they responded like 5 days after. We got your mail and doc. Am hoping to see medical pass very soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by bluegirl080115: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Frankrobbn1: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
wealth360:
Good morning everyone. Am so happy to make this announcement to the glory of God a moniker I met here that we went through his application by God's grace together just got Approved last nite. I wanted him to share the news himself with details probably this morning he will. so that people can learn and be encouraged. More testimonies to the trv hopeful this month coming on the way.

I tap to your testimony. I definitely know that july/August won't pass us bye. congratulations once again

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maygreaves(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
adiukuonyebuchi:

same here oo. i applied on june 16th i have not heard anything yet o, i also applied for PGD collage of the Rockies British Columbia.

Nawa oo...june 16 and you are worried....The person you quoted submitted about 2 months earlier!!!. you are funny o

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.