Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (880473 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2017
goryorhal:

Will I pay for the visa fee online ?

yes, if you are going through that route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Eraytee: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
pokerboy:
Good morning guys...
I have done my medicals but I have not gotten a
response from the embassy yet
My medicals has been submitted by my hospital tho since Feb 22...
Any help or suggestion ?
Do i contact the embassy ?

you dont have to, were u called for the medicals or it was upfront?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ifydio(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
pokerboy:
Good morning guys...
Any help or suggestion ?
Bro just chill mine was passed since 13th.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eraytee:

U might b correct as per d case of the moniker in question. But d best primary home-tie is ur immediate family (wife and kids). Others are secondary

@Eraytee depend on d angles u are viewing it from for som1 dat is married u are rite, but for singles ur parents and siblings are ur primary home-tie and ur parents documents on ground.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Alexissanchezz: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
pokerboy:
Good morning guys...
Any help or suggestion ?

You'll get it soon hopefully

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by CannyZionist: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
pokerboy:
Good morning guys...
Any help or suggestion ?

Normally, it doesn't take long to get med update. You can still contact the clinic to be sure they actually sent it on Feb 22. Exercise some patience, you might get an update this week. Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Alexissanchezz: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Do I need to... Submit my dad's birth certificate Nd id card to prove that we ate related
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Alexissanchezz: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Do I need to... Submit my dad's birth certificate Nd id card to prove that we ate related Since he is my sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Uzee24:

Not married either and mum who was not married to my dad is late also.

@Uzee24 sorry abt dat but in such case ur popsi is ur home tie and i guess u ve half siblings too if one or too can b included depend on ur sponsors financial strength ( an d land deed u said it doesn't really mata how much it cost now, land is a tin dat appreciate with time) if u are goin to add sop pls hi lite opportunity bck home here in naija wen u are able to acquire such international degree how is going to shaping ur future, Success.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by goryorhal(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
flyboi1:

yes, if you are going through that route.

I have already filled the form and family information. .
Can I go and submit at vfs and pay cash there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Blackanada(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
flyboi1:

still waiting too. nothing yet. International accounting and finance?

Yeah. Is that what you're in for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Blackanada:

Yeah. Is that what you're in for?

yes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by deckonne: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
michV:
I hope he comes back to respond to this but at times it is preferable to put safer applications to avoid negative predictions during the waiting stage after submission.

Yea 1000 naira only (minimum balance). I don blow the money finish. It was just to verify payslips. Infact my company was owing me due to d recession but i didn't state in my application that i was going to sponsor myself.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
pokerboy:
Good morning guys...
Any help or suggestion ?
My passport request came exactly a week after i passed medicals. You'd hear from them soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by michaelbelgium(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
hello guys....please i have belgian birth certificate which is written Flemish language...where can i translate it to english....should i go to belgian embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by johnwick2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Good day house, I would like to get more clarification about what rate to use during conversion from naira to USD while packaging study permit application. Is it appropriate to use 375 to a dollar which CBN just recently pegged some days back Tnx to all those willing to contribute.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ifydio(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Simeon244:

My passport request came exactly a week after i passed medicals. You'd hear from them soon
today makes mine 2weeks after passing medicals...and I was sent medical mail....seems I will end up mailing the embassy again...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
deckonne:

Yea 1000 naira only (minimum balance). I don blow the money finish. It was just to verify payslips. Infact my company was owing me due to d recession but i didn't state in my application that i was going to sponsor myself.
bro check my mails on your box
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ifydio(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is amazing how God works .....just received a mail for passport request while I'm complaining....God is indeed great

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
johnwick2:
Good day house, I would like to get more clarification about what rate to use during conversion from naira to USD while packaging study permit application. Is it appropriate to use 375 to a dollar which CBN just recently pegged some days back Tnx to all those willing to contribute.

375 Naira/Dollars is a special CBN intervention policy that is limited to Tuition fees, PTA and some few other items listed by the CBN and as such, it is not generally what is obtainable in Forex.

So invariably, you'd still have to use international exchange rate to convert Naira to Dollars when filling your study permit application form.

If you'd ask me, I would really suggest you employ the standard exchange rate; cos even on the CBN website, the exchange rate as found its website today is N305 to $1.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
ifydio:
Is amazing how God works .....just received a mail for passport request while I'm complaining....God is indeed great
Congratulation..Good news indeed!

One word for all TRV hopefuls, POSITIVISM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
ifydio:

Congrats bro !

My testimony is coming soon too!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Alexissanchezz:
Do I need to... Submit my dad's birth certificate Nd id card to prove that we are related Since he is my sponsor
Yes.Including yours. This is the surest way to show relationship with him. You can add the photocopy of the ID too, not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ifydio(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
yemdogg:

Congrats bro !

My testimony is coming soon too!

Thanks Bro. ..Amen tours is coming too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ifydio(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Austinpee4:

Congratulation..Good news indeed!

One word for all TRV hopefuls, POSITIVISM!
thanks boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Holabisi: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
bdcity2:
Good day,

I really do appreciate every member for this wonderful forum, special kudos to the gurus that have been helpful to us all one way or the other. Thank you all,

I also applied to NSCC (Computer Electronics Technician, i already have a B.tech Physics Electronics, 2nd class lower) and i have been given admission, i have confirmed my seat. i am about paying part payment of the fees, what i am waiting for is the school bank details since i am using Form A.

Please how do i go about the upfront medical so as to make my study permit application faster and what other advice can you give me?

Thank you

Please, I'm about to apply NSCC and I'm sort of confused about the needed transcript, is it waec/neck or undergraduate degree or can u drop ur mail so I will get in touch, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by toluine56(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys.
Quick question please. What do you think about credit transfer. I've mailed a college and they confirmed I can transfer credits.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
coolAs I dey vex for UofS
Just at the mosque praying God changed the story for Good.

See the work of God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
coolAs I dey vex for UofS
Just at the mosque praying God changed the story for Good.

See the work of God

House abeg, I don't understand yet oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by yemdogg: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mehn !

This part 12 has been bringing so many testimonies ! This is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
ifydio:
Lol.. Shey i told you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
yemdogg:
Mehn !

This part 12 has been bringing so many testimonies ! This is awesome.

Yemdogg this your moniker is old oo.

How is Canada? I've known this your moniker like since forever.

Thanks for checking in. I know it is hard to combine school and this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.