Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Your Views And Opinion On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Views And Opinion On This (650 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Many views and no repliessss so deleted :-[ / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Views And Opinion On This by Cockyzy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
Fellow Nairalander,kindly let me know what you think about finance and romance?are they correlated?is equity in a relationship ideal? She is piscean,am taurean.we so compatible,star-matched & lovable.we everything to each other(friend,bestfriend,soulmate &parnter)we share secrets @ pillow talk,but am worried if this would not create potholes in the relationship later on.candid advise needed.preferably from ladies.Gracias.
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Godmother(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2009
Jeez! You writ like Shakespeare. Im still recovering from the impact of your grammar that I cant even form a logical advice yet
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Cockyzy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
All i want is some advice.i have a girlfriend,she is 17yrs,am 22.we are so into each other,we gist as pals,she tells me her fears,worrys and everything,i do likewise too.am worried if been too sweet,caring,romantic,funny toward a girl can make her lose her taste over me with time.
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by georgee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
Cockyzy:

All i want is some advice.i have a girlfriend,she is 17yrs,am 22.we are so into each other,we gist as pals,she tells me her fears,worrys and everything,i do likewise too.am worried if been too sweet,caring,romantic,funny toward a girl can make her lose her taste over me with time.

My Candid advice is that botha ya shuld face your studies
WTF angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Godmother(f): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
Now you are speaking our language. Anyway al I can say is that you are experiencing the same fear a lot of people have when they feel love for someone else and go ahead to show it. You are not alone. As to your fear you are bot still young. Just keep doing what you are doing and let things take their course.

I have had a guy who showed me so much love and respect treated me like a queen till date I adore him even though we are no longer together.
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Ben13: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
Nice lyrics
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
georgee:

My Candid advice is that botha ya shuld face your studies
WTF angry angry angry angry angry
Thank you my brother,God bless u for that advice.
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Cockyzy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
Thanks GODMOTHER for your obliging advice.Both of us are in higher institution.she is IGBO lives in Asaba but school in UNIBEN.am A Bini GUy. Her birth star-sign is PISCES(MARCH 3) MIne is TAURUS(MAY 19) and reading our star signs,it forecasted bliss all the way since we are very very compatible.do you think star signs can be a success factor to a relationship?should love be time-oriented or time should be love-based cuz for me i know true love can stand the test of time be it from your childhood or adulthood.what do you think.am kinda curious to know what parted you with that Mr.Nice Guy so i could watch out for that and moreover do you think finance and romantic are related i.e one cannot exist without the other.please answer!
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by desthan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
Arrant Rubbish, bera focus on your studies before you start drawing zodiac signs all over your papers, and i need not remind you that you are dealing with a minor here and i believe you the consequences.

Concentrate on your studies and i suggest you advise her same
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by sugarpp: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2009
dnt mind them u r old enuf to enjoy a loving relationship. Better to b real n treat ur girl nice she might get bored only if u dnt introduce new experiences n it bcums a regular borin routine 4 d two of u. So consider travelln 2geda, goin shoppn n pursuin hobbies both 2geda n apart wink
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by 190: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2009
the question should be
benin boy~ ugbowo how many tymes u don Bleep dis babe sef~ grin grin grin

ooops did i just say that~
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2009
Not necessarily. . . . . but finance goes well with marriage wink
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Pweety4me(f): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2009
@Poster don't tell me u having been chopping her finances and sensitive areas. . . undecided playing Mr romance?Hm! lipsrsealed
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by humblemate(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2009
@ poster, first I advise that both of u give more attention to u'r studies, I had such experience which took us 3yrs but at the end of the relationship everything  turn out good and real. However, u have to take more time and monitor it as my might be different from u'rs.
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by echobee(f): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2009
true talk
Re: What Your Views And Opinion On This by Cockyzy(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2009
Guys! This babe na another specie! She is so hot and steamy to be served.I Know when am gamed and when am in for something worth of a lifetime.i do one night stand(go know the meaning) with babe before now meeting her brought a change in my being.she is a virgin and am honoured to be part of her wish to be celibate until marriage and dream to be a lawyer.she is peerless as pearl and am going keep and cherish her dreams as mine.she got it all-one day i sent her credit via phone and she returned it saying my trust,friendship and love is the greatest gift she could have.men! 4get intimacy,me hot for that area only tot of me get her going hard and dripping wet.we are star-matched,lovestruck and lovable pair.JUST AS BINI GUYS HAVE DIFFerent Faces so is their personality.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Men / Romance / The Reason There Are No Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.