Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (33594 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Gr8est: 12:14pm On May 23, 2011
I met this lady a few months ago, and what started as a fling ended up being a roller coaster love story. We are both in our forties.I never meant to fall in love with this lady but somehow, i got hooked, and right now I cannot think of anything else apart from this lady. From the onset she said she wanted a husband and not a boyfriend which then I was not prepared to be, but after a while, I am now willing to be the husband she wants.
I am married with 2 kids and she also has 2 kids from her previous marriage and I am about to give that away for this lady. Though my wife and I have been having normal marital issues, but nothing serious so far. I tried walking away from this relationship several times but could not, cos any time I tried that, I could not concentrate on my work or anything for that matter. Right now she wants me to make up my mind, I either be with her or my wife, and right now I think I may go with her.
I want you guys views on this, cos I am about to make a gr8 decision. Is it worth it? Or am I being a wimp?
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by aminalib(f): 12:20pm On May 23, 2011
U need to sit ur asss down and forget all that talk, if that lady can leave her family for u then she can do it to u as well.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by hollandis(f): 12:21pm On May 23, 2011
My advice goes thus-You are a billy goat,she is a nanny goat.Do you have a goat in your compound?There is only one thing goats do-Bleep and be bleeped It appears that bleeping is the driving force of your relationshinso keep bleeping.I wish you HIV 1 and 2 in advance

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by hollandis(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2011
What the f.uck? Why is nairaland reading f.uckk as bleeped.Zap Y"LL

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by aminalib(f): 12:28pm On May 23, 2011
Lol
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by MMM2(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2011
op
carry on,
just let us know on ur wedding day.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by webcam(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2011
@aminalib
you are right,
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by tboy1(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2011
Gr8est:

Is it worth it? Or am I being a wimp?

You are in lust & you proclaim your love for the other person, when the lust fades away you will find yourself out of love very quickly and would have lost your wife by then. It is [b]NOT [/b]worth it.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by 190: 12:34pm On May 23, 2011
This OP has been Pu-c whipped angry
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Gr8est: 12:40pm On May 23, 2011
thanks for all the comments. I think I am blinded by the love I have now, how long this will last is what i dont know.
I think I am in deep shit.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by hollandis(f): 12:42pm On May 23, 2011
Goat,what the hell do you mean .LOVE? LMAO .You are insane,you need to stop f.u.c.king those chicken in your poultry
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by madoba: 4:01pm On May 23, 2011
A woman who wants or encourages you to leave your family for her, is a dangerous woman who cannot be trusted. Perosnally I believe you are in lust and not love. Don't throw away your marriage and family for another piece of ass it's not worth it man.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by intelligen(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2011
Every sweet thing kills slowly,u beta go back to ur lùvly family,hw would u feel if ur wife cheats on u or elopes wt anoda man?ur answer shd influence ur action.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2011
yes you are a wimp. now go break up with that woman and return to your wife as they say time heals. your heart will mend from your straying and you will be ok with your wife.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by hunkyjohn(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2011
If I could lay my hands on you right now, I would have given you a very dirty slap to wake you up from this your kolomentality!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by frenchman(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2011
as much as i believe it is not right for you to leave your wife, at the same time u must have fallen in love with this lady for a reason.
maybe ur wife is lacking in some areas that this lady is complimenting. My advise for u is to search ur soul and be truly convinced before u leave ur wife if u have to.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by livedit(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2011
Curse in the making. Tell me what kind of successful promising relationship you can have with an adulterer? First of all, you cheating is flat out wrong! Then on top of that to leave your wife and family for a piece of tainted "hay"? What kind of foundation do you think you can possibly build off of that with this woman? Neither you OR her can be trusted in anything? If your marriage is not working out for you, you've considered and tried other alternatives to make it work, then why not end the marriage first before venturing off into another woman's bed forsaking your own? Did this woman know you were married when you two got together? That's besides the point, I don't even know why I'm asking that. Mainly because she trying to make you decide to leave your family for her! Boy o boy, the evil ness that "man" do. To me it sounds like you are "fascinated in lust" with this woman. You've only known her a few months and she talking about "marriage"? Already, Even as a woman myself, why would I want a married man to cheat on his wife with me and then marry me and believe he would be faithful. What will make me any different? I don't care what kind of "chemistry or connection" we have. Because I know as soon as the next "fascinating tail" come prancing by, I'll be left in the wind like his last woman. That just shows you how much respect she has for herself and her children. Why not find your own man instead of ruining another man's marriage trying to steal someone else's husband.

I really don't think that lady care about you, herself or her children or she wouldn't be trying to destroy another woman's marriage. You really need to pray and think long and hard of what kind of impact this is going to make in your life and your family life. Is this woman you've known for only several months (who you really don't know) worth destroying your marriage and family? Believe me, any self respecting mature woman wouldn't be dating period nor giving a married man some ultimatum to leave his family for her. Makes you wonder why her previous marriage ended?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by omega25red(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2011
madoba:

.[size=32pt]A woman who wants or encourages you to leave your family for her, is a dangerous woman who cannot be trusted. Perosnally I believe you are in lust and not love. Don't throw away your marriage and family for another piece of backside it's not worth it man.[/size]

op ya heard? listen to this ^^^

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Mynd44: 8:48pm On May 23, 2011
This guy needs help so i will give it to him. I wish you should leave your wife so that she knows the type of person you are and that she does not have a husband but a GOAT
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by frenchman(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2011
@livedit, well said
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by deniyor: 9:30pm On May 23, 2011
go ahead. its the best decision you will ever make
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by cheche2(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2011
Gr8est:

I met this lady a few months ago, and what started as a fling ended up being a roller coaster love story. We are both in our forties.I never meant to fall in love with this lady but somehow, i got hooked, and right now I cannot think of anything else apart from this lady. From the onset she said she wanted a husband and not a boyfriend which then I was not prepared to be, but after a while, I am now willing to be the husband she wants.
I am married with 2 kids and she also has 2 kids from her previous marriage and I am about to give that away for this lady. Though my wife and I have been having normal marital issues, but nothing serious so far. I tried walking away from this relationship several times but could not, cos any time I tried that, I could not concentrate on my work or anything for that matter. Right now she wants me to make up my mind, I either be with her or my wife, and right now I think I may go with her.
I want you guys views on this, cos I am about to make a gr8 decision. Is it worth it? Or am I being a wimp?
Its a pity that at your age u can not control your libido. and also allow that thing between your legs to control your brain.
if u know how u take carry your two left leg enter that shameful relationship, just come out. talking about her asking u to either stay with her or your wife. u must have told her nasty things about ur wife.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by toyemz(f): 12:23am On May 24, 2011
@poster
actually you are the classic example of the saying 'a fool at forty is a fool for ever'
but the lady( your girlfriend ) is a a witch with a capital B!

so you would throw away everything just for nothing?
she knew you were married at the beginning of your affair and she still went ahead and said she wanted a husband,
what was she planning to be with you- wife No 2?
and you because you were enjoying whatever poisoned sweetness,your brain refused to function at that stage and heed the warning signs
so it has become by hook or crook that she must have you as a husband
shine ya eyes oh
i hope your family step in at this moment, this woman has gone awol ( babalawo) to get what she wants: a mugu in her life and you think its okay?
if she was that fantastic why didn't the father or fathers of the two kids she has stick around?
you have shinned your mouth and your nose now it is time to shine your eyes oh
abeg just carry your empty shell and hand yourself into your pastor's hands before it is too late

i hope your poor wife never finds out about this mistake you are about to make oh
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by LadyT(f): 12:29am On May 24, 2011
Dont do it. You yourself mentioned you had normal marital issues nothing serious please dont cause pain and suffering for no reason.

If she truley loved you she would let you go
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Gr8est: 10:53am On May 24, 2011
Thanks for all the comments,i appreciate all of them.
I think I was carried away by my amorous feelings, and the thought of losing her.

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by toyemz(f): 12:24pm On May 24, 2011
^^^^

Thanks for all the comments,i appreciate all of them.
I think I was carried away by my amorous feelings, and the thought of losing her.

which her are you speaking about now
the wife or the mistress?
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by rully2: 1:01pm On May 24, 2011
Op,
Do you think its worth it? leaving your legally married wife for a woman who is only too willing to break up your marriage, u need to ask yourself that.

A woman who does that is WICKED, and she wont hesitate dumping you for another man when he comes strolling in. Why do you think the Bible says a Man would leave his father and mother and "stick" to his wife??, why do u think it said marriage is for "better for worse". You even said it that you and your wife have no major problems except ''the usual marriage issues''

U better have a very good think before you bring divine curse on yourself!!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by omega25red(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2011
[size=14pt]well the poster is already cheating on his wife he might as well leave and do his wife a big favor. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dapsoneh: 2:37pm On May 24, 2011
this is shit: beta av a rethnk bro
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by dapsoneh: 2:39pm On May 24, 2011
ths is sh*t beta av a rethnk
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by 9jarocks(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2011
Gr8est:

thanks for all the comments. I think I am blinded by the love I have now, how long this will last is what i dont know.
I think I am in deep poo.

Most def, U're swimming in Thick poo

U'll be ruined if you dont watch, Stick to your family bro

Blood! Alwayz gat ur back
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by JeSoul(f): 2:45pm On May 24, 2011
omega25red:

[size=14pt]well the poster is already cheating on his wife he might as well leave and do his wife a big favor. [/size]
Honestly, you took the words right outta my mouth. OP please leave your wife, let her move on to bigger and better things. And let your children not have a sorry example like you to follow. You will be doing her a big favor rather than remaining married to a liar and cheater like you. Hiss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / 12 Of The Craziest Private Parts Tattoos (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.