Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad (93990 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Sleeping With Married Women / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by aggen: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
Be careful not to blaspheme while posting yhur comments.. That's all I have to say..

Tell them for me, my brother.

What I always tell people is don't judge. Allow the one who called them to judge them. They are not your servants but His. Be careful else u might end up incurring God's wrath. For every idle word shall be weighed in the balance.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by delivryboy: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
I learnt a great thing from my grandfather. This arch deacon in my village was so extravagant and couldn't account for so many money under his care and he's also promiscuous. many elders in my village gathered in our house threatening to go disgrace him. My grandfather warned that if ever attempted, it will bring curse upon the whole village cos it is God that called him and it's also the same God that will judge him and caution him when he goes astray. since that day, I will never be among those to disgrace a man of God.
I'm not advocating for jungle justice like they did to this man, but if you see anyone going astray and you refuse to correct that erring person saying "leave it to God to judge" believe me you have a share in the sin. So the deacon in your story could as well continue sleeping with peoples wives and robbing the orphans of the livelihood all in the name of God will judge? So why do other countries (sane countries) investigate and try erring clergymen/women? Is it that they don't believe in God?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Mandateinfinito(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
Touch not my anointed
Pls I can't hear u! Come again!
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by yodin: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pidgin2:
Did they write pastor on his forehead? Hundreds of Imams, pagans, traditionalist, Buddhists, Hindus and Co commit adultery without being posted on social media but as soon as someone told someone that heard from someone who knows someone that has seen the man in a church before, he is given the title "Pastor" and given front page status on popular Web platforms

"Indeed, the Kingdom of God is under serious attack "

You have said the mind of millions on this platform....

Infact,take this 50million naira and thank me offline pls

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by biggerlife(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=stephenduru post=54055899]According to reports,the man pictured below who calls himself a man of God was caught sleeping with another man's wife in an hotel in Abuja yesterday 24th Feb 2017.He was stripped unclad.

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Jodha(f): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
No
2016easy2017:

u been bleeping.
they'll catch u too one day.
fake pastorseveruwhere

Congrats dude yhu succeeded in exhibiting yhur stupidity.. Kindly clap for yhurself and sit down..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Jodha(f): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
aggen:

Tell them for me, my brother.

What I always tell people is don't judge. Allow the one who called them to judge them. They are not your servants but His. Be careful else u might end up incurring God's wrath. For every idle word shall be weighed in the balance.

Sister* biko don't change my gender for me grin..

Exactly.. Nobody is holy pass.. Therefore only God has the judgement.. Thousands of fingers will point back at that person that point an accusing finger..

You've said it all.. Dearie..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by hatchy(f): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
opethom:
who is God? Where is he from? Who is Jesus? Who are pastors? Are pastors better than me?
Yaba left calling...
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by diva90: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oches4me:
that mean all pastors are fake because 90% are involved in it.
Obviously
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
luswitz:
wat is main culprit?. I actually thought u were a man but was disappointed to see female above . lady u need wisdom.
Really? Did the pastor force her to hotel? And what is a married woman doing with another man in hotel? Was she expecting deliverance in hotel or what? Madam na you need wisdom
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
I don't have problem with this if all those involved in the act are all virgins and haven't abused sex in any way
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Since when did sex between 2 consenting adults become a crime?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by pxjosh(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
chiefolododo:
Touch not my anointed

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by obataokenwa(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
delivryboy:

I'm not advocating for jungle justice like they did to this man, but if you see anyone going astray and you refuse to correct that erring person saying "leave it to God to judge" believe me you have a share in the sin. So the deacon in your story could as well continue sleeping with peoples wives and robbing the orphans of the livelihood all in the name of God will judge? So why do other countries (sane countries) investigate and try erring clergymen/women? Is it that they don't believe in God?
Read my explanations. Never in life should we take laws into our hands. Why disgrace the man and make him naked for the world to see. He could be easily arrested and charged to court and allow the law to take its cause on him. the Bible say we should respect those in authority.

Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
salabscholar01:
I believe in God but I don't have a religion. I do not believe in any invented religion, the religions which are superimposed on us. I am a neutral being and don't ask me how God answers my prayers.

Same here brother
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by obataokenwa(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
2016easy2017:

i know where u can dryclean ur brain.
mugu.maga
Pro 14:9 Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous [there is] favour.

Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent [man] looketh well to his going.

Pro 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by fexyrich(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
D woman is a bastard
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Trexnemesis(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why cover the main culprit nah? Abeg remove the yellow emoji jarey make we see the"thing".
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by obataokenwa(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
salabscholar01:
I believe in God but I don't have a religion. I do not believe in any invented religion, the religions which are superimposed on us. I am a neutral being and don't ask me how God answers my prayers.
Pro 22:2 The rich and poor meet together: the LORD [is] the maker of them all.

My brother, God is I AM THAT I AM. If you like don't serve him or believe in his commandments, He will never change or will He stop His words from coming to pass of Judging u in the last day and throwing u into hell fire that does not believe in His name.
Matthew 16:15-16
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abraham's blessings are mine, including your wife she's part of Abraham's blessings na
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Coolgent(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pastors and adultery are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by AceDomino(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2017
So, Why is the married woman not in the photo-shoot?

Isn't she a model too?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by charlesucheh(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2017
YOU WAN USE THE PICTURES KILL US
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Pls u pple shuld stop censoring dis pics angry angry angry sey sombori cannot coman c pishure
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by akigbemaru: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Jungle Justice.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by jamislaw(m): 1:07am On Feb 26, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo pastors always enjoy their self.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Burgerlomo: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2017
rawpadgin:
my anger is that emoji they use to cover private part nowadays

grin but why you dey vex because of that one now?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nogodyej: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2017
kurngi na witch
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by hay123: 1:19am On Feb 26, 2017
It takes two to tangle where is the woman that seduced him.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by SACI: 1:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is cheating. How can you post the man picture and leave the main culprit which is the woman. Expose the adulteress too

Make your office/home look beautiful. Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds
Why did u refer to the woman as the MAIN culprit?
I believe they are but guilty of the same crime apart from the fact that the man is suppose to be a man of God,I would like to ur own Point Of View though
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Wusu50: 2:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Three gbosa 4 Bible
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Pastor in my foot is he crazy na wa ooooo. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.