Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad (93988 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Sleeping With Married Women / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by zudozz: 2:38am On Feb 26, 2017
what is the name of the church where he is a pastor?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Elnino4ladies: 2:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol so because you know name of your private part u have spoil undecided lol too funny
Ok o .. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Btruth: 3:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Stunt. If not, where is the picture of the woman.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by nyabinghi(m): 4:24am On Feb 26, 2017
christianity is bad.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by DixonKuntz: 4:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Oh pussay wonderful pussay cry
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by femi4: 4:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmmm yeye pastor
Using God to get kitty embarassed
The day a man discovered kitty was the day he couldn't think straight again
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by rawpadgin(m): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Burgerlomo:

grin but why you dey vex because of that one now?
why call it unclad picture wen we can't see the bulala
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by UnknownSource: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is cheating. How can you post the man picture and leave the main culprit which is the woman. Expose the adulteress too

Make your office/home look beautiful. Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds
He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” John 8:7. Madam, must you comment in every posts?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Max24: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2017
It appears there is an upsurge in the attack on pastors in recent times. Hardly hear things about imams. Maybe they are saints. Northern Nigeria desperately trying to create crisis of confidence in christiandom to dominate Nigeria. Serious propaganda against christian leaders ongoing. Weaken Christianity but strengthen Islam.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by KingsleyCEO: 6:40am On Feb 26, 2017
annnikky:

D prsn that caught d woman was d brother in law so hw do u expect him to include d face of his brother's wife..

Now I know better! Lol good morning.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2017
uboma:

What reason could there be to justify his adulterous lifestyle

Kongi? grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by mensos544: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Idiot. Assuming is your wife we will see how u'll retaliate...
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2017
The BLIND/ touch not my anointed crew will soon surface to defend their randy hero!
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Who ever dat post dis, may u b caught one day fornicatin or comitin adlutry and only ur uncld pix wil b show public. Since u cnt balance d picture.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by uboma(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Kongi? grin
lolzzz
still doesn't justify his actions though...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by annnikky(f): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Now I know better! Lol good morning.
Ok... Gud mor. Hope u slept well?
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by nurusystem(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2017
Pasitor chai there is god o,,So our pastors are now doing it blackmarket.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by nurusystem(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by hamer: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2017
This news is likely to be fake were d woman how do you know he is a pastor smwu
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by timtechonline: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Where is the woman this man is fucking. This is a lie. Stop all this nonsense.
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by riczy(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2017
Don't blame d pastar maybe d woman is sharing so d guy nid not take last!
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by bigtt76(f): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2017
chiefolododo:
Touch not my anointed

Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by igweobim: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is cheating. How can you post the man picture and leave the main culprit which is the woman. Expose the adulteress too

Make your office/home look beautiful. Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds
This news is nt authentic, it might b a set up
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2017
femi4:
The day a man discovered kitty was the day he couldn't think straight again

Lol grin so still can think o . Ahh dome guys even if u parade naked they wont even flinch
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol grin so still can think o . Ahh dome guys even if u parade naked they wont even flinch
It depends on who is going n@ked wink
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It depends on who is going n@ked wink
Where you pop out from cheesy
Babz no church today ?

Lol true i guess if its mayb beyonce walking naked he go flinch ..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by ibinaboonline: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2017
As much as I abhor sexual perversion of every kind and totally condemn this couple's behavior, I wonder if this man in d picture have d sense to sue whoever did this to him. This shit can only happen in places like Nigeria and the perpetrators get away with it. He didn't break any laws. He didn't rape anybody. What they did is appalling and a sore betrayal of trust and moral values but no laws were broken so you better be ready to pay through your nostrils for damages if you must treat him like this and post the pictures online too. I just wonder if this man has enough sense
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Where you pop out from cheesy
Babz no church today ?

Lol true i guess if its mayb beyonce walking naked he go flinch ..
Time still dey 4 church nau. I still got an hour to go. I could ask U the same U know
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Time still dey 4 church nau. I still got an hour to go. I could ask U the same U know
White church tings 30mins no time wasting pray and go home lol grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by galaxy2020(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2017
Where is the woman's picture or I don't believe this trash...
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

White church tings 30mins no time wasting pray and go home lol grin

Lmao.. don't you miss the music part of the dudu churches..

White churches dey boring joo..
Re: Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad by ogbolimamu(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2017
pastors and Rape.....they are like 5 and 6 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Staring At Woman's Buttocks Publicly Lose Concentration. See Photos / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.