Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here (2982 Views)

How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
I mean you will know them by their comments. don't judge the good ones sha ooooo.
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by slimthugchimee(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
jump inside a burning furnace, its bot none of my concern undecided

rubbish undecided
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eyah, I wonder why every personal experience must be a topic on nairaland.
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Draei: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
You wunt call out her name buh you opened
a dumb thread for it? You are a pathetic
attention seeking cow, next thread plz...

5 Likes

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eyaaaaaaah
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by ritababe(f): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchimee:

rubbish undecided

are you the girl? you sound harsh.
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by SINZ: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Welcome to NL...

Land of unstable.. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
am off to not giving a f**k city

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dextology:
Eyah, I wonder why every personal experience must be a topic on nairaland.
slimthugchimee:

rubbish undecided
Draei:
all of you with bashing just thank God he captured my soul already.
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by baZOOKer: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
sad

5 Likes

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Draei: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
paybak:
all of you with bashing just ....he captured my soul already.
Lol, thunder fingèr your rotten low-life, Odè.

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by mazizitonene(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
u see......this is one reason i hate long distance shiid...

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
. . ." if she tripping, leave the bītch alone. . ."...

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Draei:

Lol, thunder fingèr your rotten low-life, Odè.
if only you have this low life am having bro.. let's not talk. make person soul no commot for my hand.

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
The bae is prolly tired of your shiii...

Gather your shiii together, restrategize and send another PM
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
mazizitonene:
u see......this is one reason i hate long distance shiid...
CorGier:
. . ." if she tripping, leave the bītch alone. . ."...
God bless your maturity and senses. That's all I wanna hear.
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Draei: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
paybak:
if only you have this low life am having bro.. let's not talk. make person soul no commot for my hand.
now am really scared bro.
cry
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by TrapHedges(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Draei:

yo bro..no offense meant..but y is you always cold n foul on people here..like i never seen you chill...

Whats that... ?

Am not tryna troll and shlt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by queencalipso(f): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Even if what you wrote did happen, do you have to open a thread for it? Why can't you just keep shut, move on and continue with your search.. Must every private ish be a topic on Nl??

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Op, which pikin? shocked
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by darbeelicous(f): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
bros tell us her moniker... Special love doctors like myself and my team will call her to order!! grin grin grin
Seriously cool cool
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
queencalipso:
Even if what you wrote did happen, do you have to open a thread for it? Why can't you just keep shut, move on and continue with your search.. Must every private ish be a topic on Nl??
sometimes we just want to talk and there's no one around to talk to.
everything starts here so dear you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Aderola15:
Op, which pikin? shocked
you said you're married with kids..
you forget things easily ma'am
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Draei: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
TrapHedges:

yo bro..no offense meant..but y is you always cold n foul on people here..like i never seen you chill...

Whats that... ?

Am not tryna troll and shlt
Ever notice the battalion of retardeď persons
operating fresh accounts, opening daft threads
on this section recently? I'm cool bro, buh only
with the few sensible ones we got here..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
bros tell us her moniker... Special love doctors like myself and my team will call her to order!! grin grin grin
Seriously cool cool
Don't be in a rush... Maybe it one of your alts
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Monalisa185(f): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
lol.... Keep your shiiit off social media.... Some things are meant to be private na.... Haaaa

So what exactly do you want us to do with this news now? Fry beans?
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
paybak:
you said you're married with kids..
you forget things easily ma'am

Ooohh, my babies are fine wink
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Stevengerd(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
ritababe:

are you the girl? you sound harsh.
Aiye Lo Shey Now..
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Jodha(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mtsheww...
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
Seriously cool cool
we had a deal.
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Draei: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Monalisa185:
lol.... Keep your shiiit off social media.... Some things are meant to be private na.... Haaaa

So what exactly do you want us to do with this news now? Fry beans?
angry
Re: Most Of The Mumu Romancelander Are In Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jodha:
Mtsheww...
madam, you are here too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Sure My Girl Is Not Cheating On Me? Her Actions Looks Suspicious Now / 10 Advantages Of Long Distance Relationship / Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.