Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts (39378 Views)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 4:19am On Feb 09, 2020
I had a conversation with a friend about Valentine the other day and I was impressed at his idea of showing love. To him, showing love especially to that special one in your life should be an everyday affair and not something to be reserved for one day. Now ain’t that cute? Getting Valentine present ideas for introverts can sometimes be a little strenuous as introverts tend to be shy about speaking out loud what they really want for presents.

But then that’s not often the case in reality, we get caught up in a frenzy of activities that we so often forget to go that extra mile for the special people in our lives. This is why we love valentine; it’s given us an opportunity to ‘make up’ for all the love we’ve been hoarding to ourselves or depriving ourselves of.

However, if your partner is an introvert like myself, you may find they’re not so keen on extravagant and/or grandiose display of love. We tend to dislike the crowd and drama and would rather cuddle up in bed and have a tete a tete. This is why I have assembled 14 valentine present ideas for introverts (in no particular order of importance) to assist you get a present worthy, for that special one in your life

Note pads

Oh yes we cherish note pads, the lot of us keep journals and diaries (most introverts find writing as a means of expression) and we will find functions for every notepad that comes our way. I personally wouldn’t mind having over a dozen of them. If your introvert friend/partner loves to write, getting them a notepad with a lovely design is definitely not a bad Valentine present idea for introverts.

A life plant

Introverts love nature as they often feel a sense of connection with it. They are also nurturers and will jump at the opportunity of being a part of the growth of something. Moreso, when it pertains to nature. It could be as random as a flower that would accentuate their room décor or a potted plant that would provide useful benefits. Either way, they’ll love it.

A music box/mp3

A music box? Absolutely! We savor drowning in our favorite playlists and shutting off from the rest of the world.

Books and/or book sets

A simple good book or a boxset of a special series or edition (if you’re aiming for that extra awwn) is a terrific choice. Remember, your introvert friend/partner just wants to curl up in bed and read.

A warm colored shawl or scarf

Yeah we’re big fans of cozy & comfy ☺️. We’ll appreciate the fact that you notice how simple, warm and comfortable we like to look and feel every time we go out.

Customized Tees/hoodies/mugs

Get us a customized tee shirt or oversized hoodie with a real goofy write up on it that expresses our individuality and we’ll absolutely cherish it.

A piece of jewelry

So long as it’s simple, unique and yet, mysterious, it’ll make a lovely present.

Side tip: they can be gotten in thrift stores.

Fancy pens/pencils

If your partner/friend is someone who writes a lot, draws or is a fashion designer, a pen will make a beautiful present.

“A GOOD PEN, ALBEIT SMALL, MAKES GOOD PENMANSHIP” – ME (JUST NOW)�

Pencil portrait

Don’t we all just love to look at our own reflection?�. There’s something special about having a beautiful handmade portrait of yourself look at you everyday you wake up. Especially because you know it took the artist time and a painstaking attention to every detail of your features. It’s amazing.

Satin bonnets

Satin bonnets, whether plain, prints or floral are as beautiful as they come and are a great choice for Valentine present ideas for introverts. We love how they’re soft enough to prevent our hair from drying and feathery enough to let it breathe.

Side tip: Esthers_kraft (IG) makes beautiful and even customized ones and I hear she doing a valentine promo sale too.

Pets

Awwwn cute little things
You know we’ll go down this lane �. Does your partner/friend love animals? Then you might want to consider this. Do ensure you do your homework properly so as to get a pet they love and are not allergic to so you don’t go and buy a chihuahua for someone who’s more into monkeys.

Camera

Yep! We love to make our own stuff especially when it means a lot to us. We also love to keep memories and oh what bliss twill be when we own a camera and are able to call our own shots (pun intended). It’ll make our photos (memories) more personal and trust me, that’s a big deal.

Home-cooked dinner

Firstly, this is important not just because it’s romantic but also because we’re super lazy cooks. Like every other thing, we cook up great meals in our head. However, in reality we go numb and will most likely settle for fast food.

Hence, we’d appreciate someone who takes the time to cook for us especially when it’s someone we trust.

Nature walk

I suggest an unpopular place with a beautiful landscape e.g waterside, plains, hills etc. Anyway, that’s my suggestion, it could as well be a creepy hideout (weird is cool these days lol) I mean it’s your buddy, you know them better. Do it your own style. The point is, let it be as natural and private as possible.

To wrap it up, this is not an exhaustive list. So feel free to share your ideas with us too. �

If you loved this, don’t forget to like, comment and share ��

Have a happy and fun Valentine’s Day and remember to spread love everyday ❤️��

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by ForeThinker: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
ORIGINAL DUREX condoms nko ?

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by chukwuibuipob: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Roon9(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
This valentine nonsense is just set up by females to bill guys unnecessarily!
One of my friend was about getting into a relationship last week. I just calmly told him the Aunty is only accepting cos of val things angry
Baba no gree talk to me again shar...

I was watching a movie and one lady said " I feel I wouldn't be such a feminist if I had bigger tits" grin

In retrospect all the feminists I know somehow corroborate the above statement angry grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Sirlins(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
That's your business

3 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by chukwuibuipob: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Petyprincess(f): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
You right about the camera,sometimes when bored i will just be making funny nd dance videos on my phone,i hope to get a camera nd start a YouTube channel soon smiley

6 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Ivimilly: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bleep that list if you no get money go and hustle. Personally speaking I leave the valentine run around to the female counterparts she buys herself a valentine gift and also pays for a nice restaurant and a conducive service apartment when I can ram her kitten of course out of my generosity but my point is this IT'S EASIER THAT WAY. guys with focus spend their time being productive not trying to figure out how to please one slay queen

9 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by myHealer: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
No gift for me this year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by BLESSMME: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Customized Tees/hoodies/mugs. This sounds great

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hnnnnmmmm...as valentine is approaching Iv activated my valentine mood on my dp. I noooooooor well... Anyone that calls me, should just use their hands and advice themselves. I can't come and kee myself for wetin get bear bear... grin grin grin tongue

8 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by implementing: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
I dey on my own since last year no girlfriend but I'm enjoying the money saved, just that it's too excessive that sometimes spending on myself just feels tiring, I got like 4 phones now, one is dead thanks to infinix undecided

By the way happy valentine in advance to all the single guys hustling, Las Las na we go own major businesses for niaja

Chase money not women

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Kiddinpoh(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Val isn't for me..

3 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by kellight(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sounds good to me...I'll try some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by PNomsule: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sex in the closet

7 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Timagex(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Home cooked dinner? Hell no!

I once tried to impress my girl by cooking her favourite soup, which is egusi soup. grin

After watching some videos on YouTube and some live tutorials, I felt I could do it. smiley

I cooked it. But, that was the day I realised that, there are differences between egusi soup and melon soup. cheesy. I didn't know the name to ascribe to the horror soup staring at me from the pot. cry

She came and I showed her the disaster I cooked. She laughed at me. She then suggested a botanical name for it, since we could not agree on a name. grin

Na joke o.....I'm an introvert tho and I don't subscribe to loud display of affections. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Jaynom(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Don't let anyone put you under pressure! You don't have to buy ANYTHING! If your partner is entitled Fck em! A generation where everyone wants to show off!!

12 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by lexrichy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
there are more important things to think about instead of val.

9 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by ukaface(f): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Most of the items mentioned are oyibo themed.
I bet most Nigerian introverts won't long for a pet,why would I want a comfy scarf? Or bonnet?
It's good though
But it's oyibo kinda thing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by FactBoyz: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Junkie1: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
JUST GIVE UP THE PVSSY undecided

6 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by KingSatan: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Guys beware of gambling please.

Just on Thursday I lost up to 36k for virtual,,I came online from Friday pleading for any bettor to send me booking number to play and try luck from someone's hand since my booked games for big money dey cut easily lately.

I played up to 12 sent games...Roma took half on Friday night,on Saturday the rest crippled.

I withdrew #4k to stake heavy on coupons yesterday,Schalke 04 of Germany uselessed d first set against a poorly placed Padaborn,then Dutch Eredivisie finished up the fuckup.

Today I booked and booked,I even divided and spread games for almost 11 coupons not Knowing Napoli appeared in 9 of them .

Lo and behold ,The inform Napoli that defeated Juve,Lazio and Sampdoria consecutively is loosing to a relegation threatened Lecce whom has lost 8 of their last 9 matches undecided imagine..Na only one ticket of #5k remain my hand and d games never go self.

Within 2weeks,Juve Lazio,Atlanta,Roma, Schalke,Bvb,Madrid,Barca,Man city,Ajax have all suffered upsets from big odds..Yet
Una go tell me say this guy's are not cashing in from Match fixing.

The truth will always be investigated in years to come but as for now thunder fire bet9ja undecided..I still go see people we dey come cashout on Monday,but wetin Dem dey play self

wink wink cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink

FRUSTRATION MY SON!

YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by 9jamag(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cool grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Rapmoney(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have seen the video and I have it.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Jaynom(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
ukaface:
Most of the items mentioned are oyibo themed.
I bet most Nigerian introverts won't long for a pet,why would I want a comfy scarf? Or bonnet?
It's good though
But it's oyibo kinda thing
na copy and paste wink

4 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by wahles(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
This d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.