Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. (10069 Views)

How To Save Your Friend's Whatsapp Statuses / 8 Reasons Why Happy Couples Rarely Share Their Relationship Statuses On Social M / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Admissionclass: 2:19am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't think there is any motivational speaker as good as a heartbroken lady grin they are so creative ,I don't even know where they fetch those quotes they post them on WhatsApp whenever you see a lady post those quotes more than three times quotes something has gone wrong with her relationship.

But truth be told women have better chances of finding true love than men because most men seem to love easily but they never love those men back its like woman are just wired that way never to love who loves them back no matter how they try sometimes I wonder if it's a crime to tell a pretty girl you love her its like she instantly hates you after you said that word who else can relate?

Maybe women will only wise up when they are old like 27 or above .as for now they are still young let them go for that flashy,rich ,heartless boy and call men scum later with intriguing WhatsApp statuses.

21 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by GeneralPula: 4:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Nah them make me dislike WhatsApp..

80% of them don’t really know how to use social media.

21 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Deicide: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2020
One of the reasons I deactivated my whatapp, going back to sending SMS where I wouldn't get distracted.

People don't even chat with each other anymore, they just use status to communicate, so what's the point?

14 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Fhowe: 5:05am On Apr 30, 2020
The most irritating is when you see a young girl that is barely 18 all you see on her status is related to relationship or marriage , when she should be concentrating on her education or learning a skill Na wa ooo

43 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Bartork(m): 5:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Their status most times directs one to their life's issues

No questions asked... They just lead you there

15 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Deleyav827: 5:18am On Apr 30, 2020
I swear the thing don tire person o. Most nigerians are really depressed, all those motivational quotes is just to create a short time happiness.

14 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Deleyav827: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Bartork:
Their status most times directs one to their life's issues

No questions asked... They just lead you there
exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2020
Admissionclass:
Maybe women will only wise up when they are old like 27 or above .as for now they are still young let them go for that flashy,rich ,heartless boy and call men scum later with intriguing WhatsApp statuses.
Op from your statement all the women are below 27yrs old, I no understand oh
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by lenghtinny(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Deleyav827:
I swear the thing don tire person o. Most nigerians are really depressed, all those motivational quotes is just to create a short time happiness.
Or to remind their frenemies that they ain’t dead yet.....

They love notice me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Victornezzar: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Very irritating.... There's one Pastor that talks about Relationship a lot.... Forgotten the Guy's name grin cheesy cheesy

Girls post that one too.... Even some dudes cheesy shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by evanso6226(f): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Is our nature... always with our pity game , grin grin grin

If you want to catch one, just go at that moment , be nice and drop a proposal.... she will welcome you with open arms... grin

A beautiful damsel needs a man, Just check her via the link
https://saucyangels.com/sugar-girl-haisley-wants-to-be-your-lover/
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Happyfela(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
They are always stupid on whatsap status. One beautiful lady I picked up in my hood during lockdown, her status na mumu things

I feel like ice cream today, God bless the man behind my smile etc

20 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Admissionclass: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Fhowe:
The most irritating is when you see a young girl that is barely 18 all you see on her status is related to relationship or marriage , when she should be concentrating on her education or learning a skill Na wa ooo

So true cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Ekakamba: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020

Come OP, no spoil our market oooo...
At least thru those their useless unnecessary emotional statuses we got to know it's time for us to 'hit 'em up' ASAP.

grin tongue

Admissionclass:
I don't think there is any motivational speaker as good as a heartbroken lady grin they are so creative ,I don't even know where they fetch those quotes they post them on WhatsApp whenever you see a lady post those quotes more than three times quotes something has gone wrong with her relationship.

But truth be told women have better chances of finding true love than men because most men seem to love easily but they never love those men back its like woman are just wired that way never to love who loves them back no matter how they try sometimes I wonder if it's a crime to tell a pretty girl you love her its like she instantly hates you after you said that word who else can relate?

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin grin very emotional beings
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by ashewoboy(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2020
"my birthday is tomorrow, I don't want gifts. send money to my account number. sylvia akunachi, 7012345689, GTB". awon online beggarscheesy.

stop begging for money via your statuses.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Victornezzar:
Very irritating.... There's one Pastor that talks about Relationship a lot.... Forgotten the Guy's name grin cheesy cheesy

Girls post that one too.... Even some dudes cheesy shocked shocked shocked

Pastor Kingsley?

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Prymestrr(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Admissionclass:

Even some that are 30+ and mostly unmarried are still unwise, always posting childish status on whatsapp.

6 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Their status is a replica of their state of mind.
You know everything going on in their just by a glance at social media page

8 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Victornezzar: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Pastor Kingsley?
Yes boss
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2020
A truly heartbroken lady will not remember where her phone is

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by fuwaski(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2020
GeneralPula:
Nah them make me dislike WhatsApp..

80% of them don’t really know how to use social media.
Delete her number instead of deactivating ur WhatsApp

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Victornezzar:

Yes boss

I knew it. The guy is good though and very funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
You get kpekus, I have money. shikena!

many ladies out there are too dumb to make someone's partner. You will just suffer, most of them no get sense.

Try those ladies wey no go school, maybe with ssce. Most are very industrious and will spark up intelligent conversation that you'd be wowed.
Na only big big grammar those ones sabi speak, ask them simple logical questions na still the grammar dem go dey blow.

Just yansh dem, tease them with money, no do wahala, allow her do the rough job at least na your money. Then break her heart before she try yours and allow her wail in peace on her status. If I were you, I will reply with a laughing emoticon. grin

7 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nehyooh(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
fuwaski:

Delete her number instead of deactivating ur WhatsApp
Better ! I hardly keep numbers of those girls with stupid and childish status.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Kobicove(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
It can be so annoying.

Most ladies always seem to have imaginary enemies undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Most guys on WhatsApp just posts funny memes funny videos inspirational quotes but all these useless girls especially the ones 24 and below na only boyfriend boyfriend heartbreak make up 80 percent of their status

10 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Akinbahm(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fhowe:

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by MrBachelor: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
I typically mute their status.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.