Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria (34274 Views)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / 5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2017
DanielGb:

Laveda seh na the Old Man? YES! YES!! YES!!!
Seriously, It depends on the Age Gap. I Check your DP, you have a babyface. Abi na Photoshop?

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

I didn't expect you here. After you keep ignoring my emails.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
DanielGb:

I didn't expect you here. After you keep ignoring my emails.
Can't reply .. sorry failure to deliver .
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Can't reply .. sorry failure to deliver .
Follow back. Lets talk.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Laveda(f): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2017
DanielGb:

Laveda seh na the Old Man? YES! YES!! YES!!!
Seriously, It depends on the Age Gap. I Check your DP, you have a babyface. Abi na Photoshop?

Lol. Photoshop keh

I'm young, so dating a guy younger means I'm going for a guy who's 18, that's A big No.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Berbierklaus:
That is if you allow people interfere in your relationship.

Love and mutual understanding is all that matters,my friend is dating someone she is 3 years older than and theirs is the best relationship I've seen so far.

A time is coming when the woman will no longer want sex, but that will be the time the man's urge for sex will skyrocket. Women, in most cases, age faster than men.

There was a rich man in my place. When the man was 80, his wife, who was 79, had been confined to a room due to ageing. That was the time the man was still going up and down with a new wife, highly sought after in social functions. I bet the aged woman would not even know that his husband had a new wife.

I'm 10 years older than my ex. She is neither fat nor slim, and I'm still fitter than her.

There was a very slim sister in my place. I used to pity her for such jaundiced stature. When I saw her 15 years after, she was almost competing with Jolade Ekeinde. Imagine if she had not been slim in those days I used to pity her, she would have become "apere-ajase" by now.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
pcguru1:

What's rare ? Nigeria has advanced I used to involved with someone more than 5years older but it was sexual though. Its all about maturity and what you can take
bro u know having sex with a lady older than u is way different when u get married to one.Women tend to age quicker than men and there is the issue that she might not respect u knowing that she is way older than you.It is not possible in nigeria.
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Hollar007(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2017
This made me remember a babe during my service days.... From camp i had to free evry oda gal for her nd we were getting this thing goin gud until i guess she went through my things wen i dropped it at her place.... She noticed she's a year older than me... Then she twisted the relationship said she was waiting for a guy dat travelled out.... I told her to make her decision nd she couldn't...... I had to friendzone her and focus on the younger babes i had in skul ever waiting for me...... Now she's been for almost 2years without being in a relationship and I'm her enjoying myself (man got his needs) but we still call ourselves pet names but she's still nt saying anything nd I'm quite focusing on my self.... But can't rule out marrying her..... But at least nt now she's already 26years....
To crown it all imagine naija gals nd their archaic mentality
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by DanielGb(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
Laveda:

Lol. Photoshop keh

I'm young, so dating a guy younger means I'm going for a guy who's 18, that's A big No.

Hun. You like dem Old *Nodding in agreement*
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
lefulefu:

bro u know having sex with a lady older than u [b]is way different when u get married to one.[/b]Women tend to age quicker than men and there is the issue that she might not respect u knowing that she is way older than you.It is not possible in nigeria.

hmmm actually that's quite true

1 Like

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Boydehot: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bad mouthcheesy
KanwuliaExtra:
5. He will DISRESPECT and ABANDON you. kiss

6. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ASSSSSHAMED TO BE SERN WITH THEM in public and can only do SIDE-RUNS(not even major runs). cheesy

There is nothing good that a younger Nigerian man can ever offer ANY older Nigerian woman but his fingers, tongue, lips and BLOKOS! kiss

As a sexual blood tonic only. cheesy
You don't DATE, you only PHOCK.

Your age will always be thrown at your face in all arguments.

I can NEVER try such SHYTE. cry
Less than 5 years older than my sef, I can't even try. The intellectual variance will always irritate me.

All they have to discuss is PRICK and TOTO business. E finish o! cheesy

A Nigerian BOY-TOY of all ingrates to deal with? shocked

I find it quite "insulting" to be approached by a younger man. Nigerian or not! I can never be turned on by such creatures.

Many I know who patronize such PEEMPS have been robbed in cash and kind.

Nothing as digusting as seeing a younger man eating the toto of an older woman.

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cry

;DBad mouth
KanwuliaExtra:
5. He will DISRESPECT and ABANDON you. kiss

6. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ASSSSSHAMED TO BE SERN WITH THEM in public and can only do SIDE-RUNS(not even major runs). cheesy

There is nothing good that a younger Nigerian man can ever offer ANY older Nigerian woman but his fingers, tongue, lips and BLOKOS! kiss

As a sexual blood tonic only. cheesy
You don't DATE, you only PHOCK.

Your age will always be thrown at your face in all arguments.

I can NEVER try such SHYTE. cry
Less than 5 years older than my sef, I can't even try. The intellectual variance will always irritate me.

All they have to discuss is PRICK and TOTO business. E finish o! cheesy

A Nigerian BOY-TOY of all ingrates to deal with? shocked

I find it quite "insulting" to be approached by a younger man. Nigerian or not! I can never be turned on by such creatures.

Many I know who patronize such PEEMPS have been robbed in cash and kind.

Nothing as digusting as seeing a younger man eating the toto of an older woman.

Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cry

Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice points
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Berbierklaus(f): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by Berbierklaus(f): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
B2Spirits:

A time is coming when the woman will no longer want sex, but that will be the time the man's urge for sex will skyrocket. Women, in most cases, age faster than men.

There was a rich man in my place. When the man was 80, his wife, who was 79, had been confined to a room due to ageing. That was the time the man was still going up and down with a new wife, highly sought after in social functions. I bet the aged woman would not even know that his husband had a new wife.

I'm 10 years older than my ex. She is neither fat nor slim, and I'm still fitter than her.

There was a very slim sister in my place. I used to pity her for such jaundiced stature. When I saw her 15 years after, she was almost competing with Jolade Ekeinde. Imagine if she had not been slim in those days I used to pity her, she would have become "apere-ajase" by now.
[i]Lmao @ apere-ajase you wicked o.

Truly the female biological make up puts us at the disadvantage when age set in,and what contributes to it most is childbearing,that's why you see some women opting for CS during childbearing.

Been fat is generic also,not all women become fat like Apere-ajase gringrin
But you won't deny the fact that women still live longer than men
Re: 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
ang4156:
I will definitely go younger depending upon maturity and intelligence levels. Compatibility is the most important. Having common interests is a plus.
hi goodevening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / How Do I Handle This? / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.