Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? (1009 Views)

WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! / Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae / 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2017
My dear NL friends I need you people to help me out on the right track,,,I love someone here she's quite older than me I think and also far from me,,,,but she intend comming down to my location according to her plan!!!I just need you friends to tell me if what am aiming @ iz gonna be ok or I should cut off,,,,
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Does she knows you're younger? If she knows and still wanna go ahead, you shd be a happy man cheesy so welcome her with warmth.
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Kondomatic(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2017
An older lady is a No No for me
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by chipatra: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
no dulling, it's gonna be ok.
Make u fûck her well o! wink
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by BiafraStretMeat: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
My dear NL friends I need you people to help me out on the right track,,,I love someone here she's quite older than me I think and also far from me,,,,but she intend comming down to my location according to her plan!!!I just need you friends to tell me if what am aiming @ iz gonna be ok or I should cut off,,,,

you want to fuc.k a married woman. hmmn!
The lady you're talking about writes stories and likes sleeping around with cute guys codedly. you won't be the 1000th or 2000th guy to fall victim
Be wise
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by firstking01(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
You mean she's a nairalander?
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
op. just buy Boli down...so that when she comes she go know say Boli sweet pass prick. angry
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
the one above me is a Dingbat...

I cant help U...but one advice 4 u is...

Stay clear...i dnt see bright Future... cry
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
firstking01:
You mean she's a nairalander?
yeah of cose
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraStretMeat:

you want to fuc.k a married woman. hmmn!
The lady you're talking about writes stories and likes sleeping around with cute guys codedly. you won't be the 1000th or 2000th guy to fall victim
Be wise
hahahah so u na elija now abi
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by BiafraStretMeat: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
hahahah so u na elija now abi

is it not peju Amadi a.k.a repogirI the married whor.e you're talking about?
Go ahead and fuc.k her, you'll regret for the rest of your life
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
yeah of cose
Ok.
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraStretMeat:

I have no idear of whom u talking about!!!
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by BiafraStretMeat: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Martin124:
I have no idear of whom u talking about!!!

Liar!
she asked for your plans and has agreed to meet you for sex. Karma will come after you

Bye
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraStretMeat:

Liar!
she asked for your plans and has agreed to meet you for sex. Karma will come after you

Bye
ah ah na wa ooo,,,,sorry it definatly not me!!!na wa ooo,,,abeg go asked her well well maybe she don high when she tell you,,,
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraStretMeat:

You can't be serious shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by BiafraStretMeat: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aderola15:

Tell your Nairaland boyfriends to be careful of her else she'll snatch and fuc.k them codedly and you won't know
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by patosky3310(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
BiafraStretMeat:

What happens when a person bleeps her that is different from fucking other girls?
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by BiafraStretMeat: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
patosky3310:

What happens when a person bleeps her that is different from fucking other girls?

you can ask her exes here on Nairaland, they'll know
make sure you go with hand cuffs and horse whips whenever you get the chance, I heard she likes domination and rough sex
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aderola15:
jus tire for diz guy oooo
Re: Suggestions Please!!! (((((exclusively Bae))))))??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
chipatra:
no dulling, it's gonna be ok. Make u fûck her well o! wink
no intrest on that

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Any of These 10 Attitudes, You'd Never Be A BOSS/CEO. By Daewoorazer / I Saw This Guy Peeing Inside In A Glass Jar In The Kitchen / Has Anyone Joined Fitnessdoctor On His Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.