Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? (2183 Views)

A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
as being a woman myself, i confess that, sometimes i did feel being attracted by some cute hobos , when i drived by.

in some cases, i even saw some nude men, with a flaccid or even solid organ, dangling down there, passing by my car windows. i mean i chanced on them on the highway, i was not sure they were lunatic or destitute to be nude.

but the point is, some of them are really cute, and i do nurse such a feeling as "what if?"

i have never done anything unfaithful to my husband, and he has no idea how many "what if "s in my mind. ladies, or maybe gentlemen, have you had this fancy that, you wished to have sex with a vagrant?just for his or her untidiness, slovenliness,rusticity and assumed beastly lust and big organ?
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Your posts are always senseless and meaningless. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by falconey(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
wetin I wan talk sef
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Jack tibinu tan ooo...lol grin
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

look at the other posts in romanceland, they are so boring.

"7 ways to tell your boyfriend is cheating you"

"lady with big boobs, but got jilted"

ok, i know, i should post like this, if i want to get more than 10000 views

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
suzan404:
wetin I wan talk sef

what ?
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by slimthugchime(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
pathetic question, i dony know if you are brainless or what undecided
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by SINZ: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
From one senseless thread to the other undecided
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by slimthugchime(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

haha bad guy grin

abeg help me dey tell them oh grin
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
slimthugchime:
pathetic question, i dony know if you are brainless or what undecided

because i daringly speak out the dark human thoughts? all my posts are dealing with things lingering in your mind ,which you could not or dare not put into words

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
And she claims she's a married woman.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Chicken7(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Another one!
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Madam Pls dn't be Shy to Grab wat you like...Even in ur Car u can still do it
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
NLchikeeto:
And she claims she's a married woman.

"innocent" virgin will not say what i say, either they never experience, or they are afraid to lose their faces
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chicken7:
Another one!

never mind how many threads i posted here , you are appreciated to be cogent with this: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man?
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
suzan404:
Jack tibinu tan ooo...lol grin
lol. Mo binu o. Check her threads, you'll understand

slimthugchime:

haha bad guy grin

abeg help me dey tell them oh grin
Bros, the thing just tire person o. No be by force to create thread na. If section boring, leave am like that. No need spamming it with senseless threads just in the name of lightning it up
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Chicken7(m): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

never mind how many threads i posted here , you are appreciated to be cogent with this: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man?

TF
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Epositive(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chicken7:
Another one!
deeeeeeeeeeeejay khaled!!
#positivevibes
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Mo binu o. Check her threads, you'll understand

Bros, the thing just tire person o. No be by force to create thread na. If section boring, leave am like that. No need spamming it with senseless threads just in the name of lightning it up

the forum is boring ,because there are so many posters are boring stupid people.

the forum needs some fresh air , some people with spunk, to say the true things about human nature.

rigmarole and tedious lecture should be far from a romance forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by slimthugchimee(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Epositive:

deeeeeeeeeeeejay khaled!!

#positivevibes

major killer!
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Princedapace(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dont mind the people calling u names my dear

U asked a question and I dont see anything wrong with it! I dont know the type of people who come to nairaland sef.. People are allowed to share their fantasy, if u dont like such, jump and pass the thread..

Back to ur question, Im a guy and I av not really seen such a lady on the street who turns me on, I mean, the homeless ones.. but if u see and u are cool with it, my dear, life na once, grab and do and clean mouth..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Durhleepee(f): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
This post just reiterates the fact that many are mad but few are.....#complete it
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Princedapace:
Dont mind the people calling u names my dear

U asked a question and I dont see anything wrong with it! I dont know the type of people who come to nairaland sef.. People are allowed to share their fantasy, if u dont like such, jump and pass the thread..

Back to ur question, Im a guy and I av not really seen such a lady on the street who turns me on, I mean, the homeless ones.. but if u see and u are cool with it, my dear, life na once, grab and do and clean mouth..

you mean, a housewife like me, should wind down the car window, and invite that cute hobo to join me? or we should finish everything in the car before i arrive home? or i should just keep on driving and fancying?

but no matter what, the worst thing, is, to do nothing ,but to post on romanceland, to get abused by a bunch of prudes.
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by dingbang(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
The thread was dedicated to ladies... Its a pity dat small girls have hijacked d forum
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Durhleepee:
This post just reiterates the fact that many are mad but few are.....#complete it

do you mean that, those many guys who against me are nuts? and i am one of the few that are telling the true human nature? thanks a lot

because i posted 3 consecutive threads this afternoon, i guess i offended some people, by posting too MANY threads
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by AlexCk: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
The fact that u claim u are married and happy i presume,

Why then do u have such thoughts, infact why talk alot about sex??

It's weird for "a happily married one" as u claimed tho
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
The thread was dedicated to ladies... Its a pity dat small girls have hijacked d forum

men are welcome too, you may say your experience of being enchanted by a sexy homeless girl, if any
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol, you're crazy. It's only a matter of time before you join them. The answer to your question is, perhaps like attracts like grin
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by whywhyogun: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
AlexCk:
The fact that u claim u are married and happy i presume,

Why then do u have such thoughts, infact why talk alot about sex??

It's weird for "a happily married one" as u claimed tho

that is why human knowledge is so abundant, so many "ology" to study human minds, i dont know why i am both happy , sexually gratified, but avid for sex and feeling enthusiastic for sex discussion at the same time
Re: Ladies,will You Have Sex With A Handsome Homeless Man? by Arooma22(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
whywhyogun:

men are welcome too, you may say your experience of being enchanted by a sexy homeless girl, if any
whywhyogun:

do you mean that, those many guys who against me are nuts? and i am one of the few that are telling the true human nature? thanks a lot

because i posted 3 consecutive threads this afternoon, i guess i offended some people, by posting too MANY threads
whywhyogun:
as being a woman myself, i confess that, sometimes i did feel being attracted by some cute hobos , when i drived by.

in some cases, i even saw some nude men, with a flaccid or even solid organ, dangling down there, passing by my car windows. i mean i chanced on them on the highway, i was not sure they were lunatic or destitute to be nude.

but the point is, some of them are really cute, and i do nurse such a feeling as "what if?"

i have never done anything unfaithful to my husband, and he has no idea how many "what if "s in my mind. ladies, or maybe gentlemen, have you had this fancy that, you wished to have sex with a vagrant?just for his or her untidiness, slovenliness,rusticity and assumed beastly lust and big organ?
whywhyogun:

[quote author=whywhyogun post=54077196]as being a woman myself, i confess that, sometimes i did feel being attracted by some cute hobos , when i drived by.

i have never done anything unfaithful to my husband, and he has no idea how many "what if "s in my mind. ladies, or maybe gentlemen, have you had this fancy that, you wished to have sex with a vagrant?just for his or her untidiness, slovenliness,rusticity and assumed beastly lust and big organ? [/quotTHE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS POST IS JUST because IT HAS BITTER TRUST THAT GIRLS ARE AFRAID TO READ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? / What Do I Do With This Kind Girl? / Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.