Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

"Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" (60621 Views)

Lady, 24 Tattoos Whole Body Including Eyes And Privates (pictures) / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. / Two Girls Fighting Unclad Over A Yahoo Boyfriend (VIDOE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Genea(f): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Max24:

Is it ever spiritual?
yup, it cud be spiritual too
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2017
1990- Ashawo 2009- Prostitute 2011- Ashama 2014- Olosho 2016- Side Chick 2017- SlayQueen/Pepper Dem Gang Congratulations y'all!!!

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2017
1990- Ashawo 2009- Prostitute 2011- Ashana 2014- Olosho 2016- Side Chick 2017- SlayQueen/Pepper Dem Gang Congratulations y'all!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Max24: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2017
Genea:
yup, it cud be spiritual too
Have u experienced one? Don't u think if it really exists whites would be willing to pay dollars for it.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Jacob16: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2017
New and paying rapid www.directpayin.com enjoy it while it last. I just got paid and have taken another package
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by ceemman26(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
According to twitter user @DijiaderoGba a lady living close to his house is bleeding uncontrollably from her privates after following her 'yahoo yahoo' guy to Ibadan.

Read how he narrated it below… We all should be careful. No such thing as quick money.

Everyone ought to be careful. The rate at which our young men are desperate these days (and willing to go any length) is really alarming.

Source: http://gistreel.com/2017/02/26/lady-bleeds-uncontrollably-privates-followed-yahoo-yahoo-boyfriend-ibadan/

she came for the money and she was used for the money. Very sad

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by galaxi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
officialJP:
client are not paying again na to go add something be next to me Yahoo don end ritual ti tak over
novice... yahoo done end ritual take over!
everything na juju abi?
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by euchariadavid(f): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yahoo flashy cars,i pity the Lady
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by officialJP(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
galaxi:

novice... yahoo done end ritual take over!
everything na juju abi?
if you're a G guy and you're hvin more dan 1miler in ur acct u fit swear say u no dey visit baba
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by CellTabRepairs: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akpiri ogologo
Ojukokoro

Add more...

While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
February 2017 ends tomorrow! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION!
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by TheAziz: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
no one can use me, I've not even used my self finish gan..
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by galaxi(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
officialJP:
if you're a G guy and you're hvin more dan 1miler in ur acct u fit swear say u no dey visit baba

That is the problem with most poor people they believe if you are young and wealthy you are into occultism and visiting baba.

I did not say am a G but don't sound so sure over what you know nothing about.

take care.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by dee02(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
What's really the principle behind money ritual?
Money ritual? What do you mean?! undecided
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by VLongstrider(m): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
LaylaAli:
I bet she went and had an abortion and made up this nollywood story to cover up! wink
As much as I admire your scepticism and out of the box approach,your point still doesn't exactly sound as intelligent and sacrosanct as you anticipated.
Look at this 'A girl had an abortion,she's in a critical condition,bleeding away the few litres of blood she has and told such story' Which is easier to tell: I had an abortion or I was used for ritual?
How probable is that? Does it not take greater faith to believe your far fetched account than to believe something that's not strange in this society?
Chill....do you doubt spirituality? do you really think there's nothing beyond the physical?

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by VLongstrider(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
galaxi:

That is the problem with most poor people they believe if you are young and wealthy you are into occultism and visiting baba.

I did not say am a G but don't sound so sure over what you know nothing about.

take care.
Your mentality is amazing! Your reasoning is astounding!!
poor people you say? I won't comment on your superiority/inferiority complex.
What harm does being careful and sceptical cause?
On the other hand,even a lecturer bent on giving free marks won't ask for the dangers of carelessness.
Rich boy/girl
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by VLongstrider(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
LorDBolton:

Would have typed these same words but didn't wanna come across as sexist.

People n fake twitter stories nowadays

If Even True then all she needs is ergotmetry tablets
Does it really matter if the actual story is true or not?
We all get the message and no one can deny the fact that these things happen here and there.
The authenticity of this actual story is immaterial,the moral lesson and most important thing is 'be careful and don't be greedy'. Is that too difficult to grasp?
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kylekent59:
They are everywhere. One of my guy dat always begged me for tp just hammered during final year. He dsnt talk to us again,and a girl can never sit at the front seat of his car. I know he did G+. Please to all our ladies out dir,just be very careful. Let us focus on love and not riches.love is stronger than riches.

Waste of time , the power of greed is too strong you are going to end up wasting your energy and become frustrated because of babea not adhering to your advice. I just save those that can be saved and let the others follow their demise
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by LorDBolton(m): 4:00am On Feb 28, 2017
VLongstrider:

Does it really matter if the actual story is true or not?
We all get the message and no one can deny the fact that these things happen here and there.
The authenticity of this actual story is immaterial, the moral lesson and most important thing is 'be careful and don't be greedy'. Is that too difficult to grasp?

Honestly were u dropped on your head as a child?

Cos I'm shocked anyone with a functional brain can type such madness and feel it's ok to press submit?

You need help... azzin serious help... azzin I swear I'm shaking here right now! You're probably mad and u don't even know it/ maybe you even do sef?

Wow!

1 Like

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
I pray you never experience it in a hard way,it's not superstition, spirituality is real. I was like you some years ago until I experienced it. Let me ask you this, have you experience sauce in real life? Not in nollywood movie? By April i'm going to village, Let me take you along to experience what life is, existence doesn't end here @Nairaland. Even if you don't believe in God existence,Magic are more to be believe because of its clear prove.

You're talking to someone that hasn't been to the so called village abi undecided

Herbs and tricks can make an ordinary man look like a fool.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by VLongstrider(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

Cos I'm shocked anyone with a functional brain can type such madness and feel it's ok to press submit?

You need help... azzin serious help... azzin I swear I'm shaking here right now! You're probably mad and u don't even know it/ maybe you even do sef?

Wow!
What's this why not simply show the flaw of my point and present a superior argument instead of 'doing it the Agbero way' or are you one? your explicit vituperations are even unfounded. you're not very intelligent i'm afraid. Only those who are unable to reason and present logical argument resort to violence as quickly as you did.
Next!
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by donbenz(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
River kitty-katt flowing.. grin
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by VLongstrider(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2017
LorDBolton:

Wow!
For the records,I wasn't dropped head first as a kid.
Now give that to a 5year old to read. It's very unintelligent trust me.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
masonkz:

Shut the Bleep up and invest in books and stop believing everything they tell you.

Tell me: why exactly do you believe this story? Cos the girl said so? Or cos someone else said so. Or cos you saw the guy performing the so called juju on her.

The white people that give them the money don't die from "uncontrollable bleedng", it's the girls here that would do the bleeding for them.

You have a brain. Reason with it.

Its no surprise to me. You are a yahoo guy and you are a fool for addressing me like that. I was giving a personal opinion and so its non of your business what i think or feel about any topic. Let shut the Bleep up end with your father and mother and dont extend it to me. Let it end with the animals that gave birth to you and didnt deem it fit to give you proper home training. Else I will add to their sadness by making you run enter market unclad.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by VLongstrider(m): 11:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
masonkz:
Smh.

We're really light years away from sanity.

People actually believe this rubbish. Better take the girl to the doctor. That's how they left a girl to die on the road with the same "uncontrollable bleeding" issue.

Morons everywhere.
It's either you're deliberately deviating or you're missing the point entirely.
What I think and morality are quite different.
If I know girl needs help,the fact remains she needs help.
Your logic of abandoning someone in need of help is faulty,if you won't help you won't help.
It doesn't matter if I think a girl suffers from medical or spiritual condition,if she's in pains then she needs my help all the same.
Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by VLongstrider(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
masonkz:

Shut the Bleep up and invest in books and stop believing everything they tell you.

Tell me: why exactly do you believe this story? Cos the girl said so? Or cos someone else said so. Or cos you saw the guy performing the so called juju on her.

The white people that give them the money don't die from "uncontrollable bleedng", it's the girls here that would do the bleeding for them.

You have a brain. Reason with it.
I strongly recommend that you invest in common sense as well. funny enough,you suffer from the same deficiency as the person you attacked.
while you are all objective,the guy you insulted is all subjective,it's the same deficiency.
I agree he needs to invest in books,but you need to broaden your mind and think outside the box.
what obtains in reality goes beyond just books and stop disbelieving everything you're told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Chai ,big eye is nt good o,if u like flashy things a lot,why dnt u work hard and spend on yourself even as a girl,it is not a crime ,you must not depend on a man ,let alone a man u dnt know the source of his wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.