Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,540 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Friend And The Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And The Nigerian Man (700 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And The Nigerian Man by HOTLILsa(f): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
My friend has been dating different guys and told me that she doesn't love any of them. Last year December she met a guy from Nigeria and has fallen for him. She talks about him all the time. The problem is that this guy is a married man and she doesn't mind but has doubts as to where this will end up. Plus some of our other friends are discouraging the relationship because of the fact that this guy is from Nigeria. She doesn't know what to do because she has never loved anymanlike this, [flash=200,200]
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by patbaby4u: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
tell ur friend to run sista, i ve been there done that and bought a T-shirt., let her stay clear of niger boys
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by afrobaby(f): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
why would a lady fall in love with a married guy, do u want to break his home and now become his wife, knowing well that the law of karma is real, she should look for another single man to fall in love with
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by iice(f): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2010

My friend has been dating different guys and told me that she doesn't love any of them. Last year December she met a guy from Nigeria and has fallen for him. She talks about him all the time. T[b]he problem is that this guy is a married man and she doesn't mind but has doubts as to where this will end up.[/b] Plus some of our other friends are discouraging the relationship because of the fact that this guy is from Nigeria. She doesn't know what to do because she has never loved anymanlike this

lol
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by 190: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
tell ur friend that i can do better than that married 9ja man~
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by HOTLILsa(f): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
oh okay how is she gonna get hold of you? smiley
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by Manabos: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
she has to stop the bad intension, falling in love with somebody husband a course from God
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by DOAweb(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
HOTLIL@sa:

My friend has been dating different guys and told me that she doesn't love any of them. Last year December she met a guy from Nigeria and has fallen for him. She talks about him all the time. The problem is that this guy is a married man and she doesn't mind but has doubts as to where this will end up. Plus some of our other friends are discouraging the relationship because of the fact that this guy is from Nigeria. She doesn't know what to do because she has never loved anymanlike this, [flash=200,200]

[s]She doesn't know what to do because she has never loved anymanlike this[/s]

What a load of bullocks - he his the property of another woman.
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by Pittbaby(f): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
its ironic that the friends think that the relationship should be stopped because he is Nigerian . NOT BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY MARRIED
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by DOAweb(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
Pittbaby:

its ironic that the friends think that the relationship should be stopped because he is Nigerian . NOT BECAUSE HE IS ALREADY MARRIED
[/quote

Yea Ironic - that's the word!
Re: My Friend And The Nigerian Man by 190: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
HOTLIL@sa:

oh okay how is she gonna get hold of you? smiley

my email is in my profile
wink wink

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Worried Young Man / What Shuld I Do: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.