Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. (3834 Views)

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
After series of heartbreaks, it took me years to learn to control my emotions and feelings. I can fake love, I can also conceal it.

Wow.. .. Did you study psychology?
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Apina:

crying under ur mummy's roof over a biatch! Are u for real?

Yeah. Had to go stay with mum a bit cause of too much sadness. Even if she is a bitch, I loved her.. Someone u love breaks ur heart. U know how it feels. I don't judge people.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:

Wow.. .. Did you study psychology?
Yes, as a borrowed course.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
ToriBlue:
Yes, as a borrowed course.

Okay lol.. .. na wa sha. Life just sucks like this.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by crackhouse(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ewu Gambia. Continue crying nah. U no dey shame. U dey cry because of woman. Hian nothing person no go hear bikonu.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by pryme(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:

Is there a way you can control your emotions and not love someone too much?

Trust me this is happening for a good reason, am not trying to be sarcastic here o.

Am just speaking from experience.

You will definitely meet a far more better woman, trust me by then when you see this gal you are crying about now, you will be happy she left you.

Sometimes some break ups are like Divine intervention, as God is trying to save you from a partner that will rob you of your future happiness.
But the pain is inevitably, just like child birth, after the pain the joy motherhood comes after.

You just have to find the will power to decide to be happy.

Am sorry I can't wish happiness here, you just have to take it.

And oh,

there is a chance after you heal she will come begging, and if that happens Contact me I have some iron boots for you to use to kick her ass to curb.

Just enter repair mode, rebrand your self.

And please don't take this out on your future Queen when she comes around, cos she definitely will.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
pryme:

Trust me this is happening for a good reason, am not trying to be sarcastic here o.

Am just speaking from experience.

You will definitely meet a far more better woman, trust me by then when you see this gal you are crying about now, you will be happy she left you.

Sometimes some break ups are like Divine intervention, as God is trying to save you from a partner that will rob you of your future happiness.
But the pain is inevitably, just like child birth, after the pain the joy motherhood comes after.

You just have to find the will power to decide to be happy.

Am sorry I can't wish happiness here, you just have to take it.

And oh,

there is a chance after you heal she will come begging, and if that happens Contact me I have some iron boots for you to use to kick her ass to curb.

Just enter repair mode, rebrand your self.

And please don't take this out on your future Queen when she comes around, cos she definitely will.

Thanks sir, sure made me feel better smiley
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Shossie(f): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:
My ex gf broke up with me last week and I have been begging her she refused, I gave up on got tired, decided to try and move on with my life, I keep crying most times during the day, I want to forget about her but it is not working. It is so painful knowing the one you love has moved on with her life.

Please guys help me, how can I get hold of my self, I have tried to keep myself guys but still no way to get her off my head, I am seriously suffering right now, I have intense headache. I cant control my emotions, my mum is very sad seeing her grown up son cry this much and sad.

I haven't been able to eat properly ever since, I have no appetite, she has ruined my life. I cant concetrate on anything again, I have stopped everything I am doing because of the uncontrollable tears, each time I see a girl I remember her and I cry.

Please help me cry cry cry cry
I have been where you are and it just seems like you will never get over her, but its normal for you to brood over the breakup, its a normal process, trust me. Try going out with friends, don't be alone, engage yourself in conversations that will make you laugh so hard, you will get over her sooner than you realise
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shossie:
I have been where you are and it just seems like you will never get over her, but its normal for you to brood over the breakup, its a normal process, trust me. Try going out with friends, don't be alone, engage yourself in conversations that will make you laugh so hard, you will get over her sooner than you realise

Thank you embarassed
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:
My ex gf broke up with me last week and I have been begging her she refused, I gave up on got tired, decided to try and move on with my life, I keep crying most times during the day, I want to forget about her but it is not working. It is so painful knowing the one you love has moved on with her life.

Please guys help me, how can I get hold of my self, I have tried to keep myself guys but still no way to get her off my head, I am seriously suffering right now, I have intense headache. I cant control my emotions, my mum is very sad seeing her grown up son cry this much and sad.

I haven't been able to eat properly ever since, I have no appetite, she has ruined my life. I cant concetrate on anything again, I have stopped everything I am doing because of the uncontrollable tears, each time I see a girl I remember her and I cry.

Geez because of a mere woman dude focus on work and life there's more heartbreak for you in the future luckily you will be desensitised on each heart break.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Zita55:
awwww so sorry!!

I know how it feels, to be heart broken. but you have to move on. There is no point holding back, its over!

maybe , you should travel, go far away from that vicinity. Try and keep yourself busy , most especially with church activities (if you are a Christian).

Crying over someone that left you? its not worth biko.

Meanwhile, you need to be focused, biko especially on money.

kpele ehn! it's not the end of the world......
nice pic Zita, my crush....where do reside in ogun state.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 28, 2017
ABJDOT:
nice pic Zita, my crush....where do reside in ogun state.

Smiles.....

ota, precisely
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Zita55:

Smiles.....

ota, precisely
Thank u...maybe I'll come there one-day bcoz of u...smiles
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 28, 2017
ABJDOT:
Thank u...maybe I'll come there one-day bcoz of u...smiles

hmmmm... smiles
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Zita55:

hmmmm... smiles
I reside in Akure...but I'll move to IB soon
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Zita55:

hmmmm... smiles
Its 1:44am now damsel, why r u still up by midnight.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 28, 2017
ABJDOT:
Its 1:44am now damsel, why r u still up by midnight.

Good question!!
I'm actually watching a movie
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by wiringdpt(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2017
How did she ruin your life?
BlueShine:

Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by usermane(m): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Peace OP.

There is a reason it hurt so much, because you failed to forsee this day. The certainty with premarital relationship is this, there is always the chance of a bitter ending. Even if you proceed to marriage, there is still the chance of divorce.

Go into a relationship with realistic expectations. A break up may not be something you hope for, but should be a possibility you are always conscious of. While you share good times with your partner, be prepared for the worst. And if the day comes, it won't hurt as hell. You simply count your losses and move on. Dating is like gamble, there is always a 50% chance of failure or break up
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by BlueShine(m): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2017
usermane:
Peace OP.

There is a reason it hurt so much, because you failed to forsee this day. The certainty with premarital relationship is this, there is always the chance of a bitter ending. Even if you proceed to marriage, there is still the chance of divorce.

Go into a relationship with realistic expectations. A break up may not be something you hope for, but should be a possibility you are always conscious of. While you share good times with your partner, be prepared for the worst. And if the day comes, it won't hurt as hell. You simply count your losses and move on. Dating is like gamble, there is always a 50% chance of failure or break up

thanks sir.
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by luminouz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
kimbra:
I don't get you.
I was hungry when I posted that! Forgive me mademoiselle!
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by noblekel: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Op! Sincerely I feel ur grieve;in fact I'm getting solutions to what i'm facing @ d moment with my GF, hers was she doesn't what to be in a relationship dat her parents isn't aware of; & she told me of dis over d phone since then we haven't yet seen so we really talk about it one on one reason she can't meet with me cos of her parents; we were suppose to be one year in d relationship come March 8th!

So I perfectly understand what u r going through! Is one of those experiences dat we gain wisdom & understanding from!
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2017
BlueShine:

you sound like a heart breaker, people who are in love, are they normal? embarassed
Lol
I'm a heart shatterer
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by david16(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Forget her bruh..... life goes on...
Re: Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. by Esty20(f): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
I think I understand how u feel,well pick the pieces of ur heart and mend it,personally whenever I feel m ever disappointed I just reflect on it and sift lessons both good and bad,that has helped me!no need u crying dear.I advice u go to church often,listen to gospel songs and make new girl friends not with intention to date!hope u get better soon,bye!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date Without Sex? / Connect / Will U Marry A Chinese?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.