Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98385 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
nijabazaar:
Shading thangs....
Ol boy, u don go pro ooo!!!
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Jewish1352: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
[b][/b]
nijabazaar:
Hey, I am finally joining the hugely growing throngs of CG gurus on this NL.

I will dedicate this thread (in the form of a microblog) to my forebears in this world of Nigerian CG.

So this thread will be like my progress report on every thing 3D Modelling, rigging, and Animation.

I learnt from my forebears efforts, especially the guy that likes to do creatures ( Hail!, Hail, Cobalt), OKX, Rhyma, Donald3D excetera.

I wont restrict my self to any software. I am using a pipeline that fits into any thing i want to do. since my mentors here are mostly into character modeling, it is natural that I should focus my lens on that field of 3D. I mean, its the one that gets all the awhhss and oohhs from critics grin

As a side note , I want to also ask YOU, supreme Master(OKX)....what stopped the "Sango Series"? I enjoyed it while you guys were at it.

nijabazaar:
Hey, I am finally joining the hugely growing throngs of CG gurus on this NL.

I will dedicate this thread (in the form of a microblog) to my forebears in this world of Nigerian CG.

So this thread will be like my progress report on every thing 3D Modelling, rigging, and Animation.

I learnt from my forebears efforts, especially the guy that likes to do creatures ( Hail!, Hail, Cobalt), OKX, Rhyma, Donald3D excetera.

I wont restrict my self to any software. I am using a pipeline that fits into any thing i want to do. since my mentors here are mostly into character modeling, it is natural that I should focus my lens on that field of 3D. I mean, its the one that gets all the awhhss and oohhs from critics grin

As a side note , I want to also ask YOU, supreme Master(OKX)....what stopped the "Sango Series"? I enjoyed it while you guys were at it.

[quote author=nijabazaar post=54111855]Hey, I am finally joining the hugely growing throngs of CG gurus on this NL.

Nijabazaar... Please I'll like to discuss with you.
I have a business proposal for you.
My number, 08090603608
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2019
nijabazaar:

Forget institute....

Youtube is ur bestest friend
Sire, I've been following your thread for a very long time. When I was really a kid, I've been interested in anything "computer-animation" even more interested in it now. I just want to know how old were you when you started learning these stuff. My problem is not having the at least the required computer to start learning. the one I had even to open blender e go dey show me one graphic error thing. I don dey old that's why I asked. I'm still saving to get a high end laptop soon sha.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Sire, I've been following your thread for a very long time. When I was really a kid, I've been interested in anything "computer-animation" even more interested in it now. I just want to know how old were you when you started learning these stuff. My problem is not having the at least the required computer to start learning. the one I had even to open blender e go dey show me one graphic error thing. I don dey old that's why I asked. I'm still saving to get a high end laptop soon sha.

I started out when i clocked 26...then i dabbled into tge whole genre of CGi, thinking i would be so easy. If only i knew...lol

And i would always credit Micheal Jackson's film Ghost as what really spurred me on to have a serious go at CGi as it relates to Film (the very moment when he smashed his face and it disintegrates in crumbs of dust, i will neva forget that).

I wont say cartoons inspired me, even though i lived all my teenage years on Dexters Lab, Johnny Bravo, Looney Tunes, Power Puff gurls, Fred Quimby's Tom and Jerry, Ed, edd and Eddy....chai i am really old. I watched them because they're pure and funny and an integral part of my nerdy childhood, i neva really cared how they were made.

Oft, when i say film inspired me into Cg, lots of peeps look me one kind. Everyone was expecting me to say Shrek grin

And i also think the reason why i am indifferent to how 2d Cartoons were made was/is because i cant draw, hated Photoshop, disliked Adobe and then Area ....
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
nijabazaar:

I started out when i clocked 26...then i dabbled into tge whole genre of CGi, thinking i would be so easy. If only i knew...lol

And i would always credit Micheal Jackson's film Ghost as what really spurred me on to have a serious go at CGi as it relates to Film (the very moment when he smashed his face and it disintegrates in crumbs of dust, i will neva forget that).

I wont say cartoons inspired me, even though i lived all my teenage years on Dexters Lab, Johnny Bravo, Looney Tunes, Power Puff gurls, Fred Quimby's Tom and Jerry, Ed, edd and Eddy....chai i am really old. I watched them because they're pure.......
...I actually thought that those cartoon characters were real...maybe somewere from the mountain....lol....hence my quest to seek them.....I actually enjoy watching cartoons than real films.
26? Wow......I'm just 21!
sir, can you recomend me a mid spec that can run blender v2.8 and other graphic software flawlessly?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

...I actually thought that those cartoon characters were real...maybe somewere from the mountain....lol....hence my quest to seek them.....I actually enjoy watching cartoons than real films.
sir, can you recomend me a mid spec that can run blender v2.8 and other graphic software flawlessly?

Any icore 5 or 7 laptop
With at least 4G Dedicated Nvidia graphics card and a 500 HDD can handle it
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
nijabazaar:

Any icore 5 or 7 laptop
Big Bucks........
Sir, do you have any driving force? I know it ain't easy at all......what has kept you going till now?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Big Bucks........
Sir, do you have any driving force? I know it ain't easy at all......what has kept you going till now?

The fact that i cant go back....
The batteries of tutorials stacked up in my hard drives.

Each time Marvel releases a Movie. Each time i see a Daemon/ Monster/creature on Cgsociety, Zbrush forums, Artofvfx....

Each time the indian studios i follow on insta pinged a new Reel they worked on..

These stuff spurr me on.

And now that i have actually opened a business ( studio) . i am fully committed. Though, sometimes i wonder if i can make it....

But then i am neva afraid to take a leap. There's plenty of space to fall on

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Emmafe(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
nijabazaar:

Any icore 5 or 7 laptop
My laptop doesnt have Dedicated Nvidia graphics card, its Core i7, 16 Ram n 1trabyte HDD. Hope it's cool?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Emmafe:
My laptop doesnt have Dedicated Nvidia graphics card, its Core i7, 16 Ram n 1trabyte HDD. Hope it's cool?

More than enough for Blender, maya, Cinema4d and Modo.

For Houdini, nope? Dedicated thou needest
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
nijabazaar:

The fact that i cant go back....
The batteries of tutorials stacked up in my hard drives.

Each time Marvel releases a Movie. Each time i see a Daemon/ Monster/creature on Cgsociety, Zbrush forums, Artofvfx....

Each time the indian studios i follow on insta pinged a new Reel they worked on..

These stuff spurr me on.
At 26? How Were You Able To Pratice Combine With Work...
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

At 26? How Were You Able To Pratice Combine With Work...

If you have the passion, every other thing is a mere factor.

I was always with a computer anyway. I was a programmer and used to long nights awake....so i had my bioclock adjusted for that kinda multitasking

And i was in Anambra, less stress, no traffic jams and abundant light....at night
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
nijabazaar:

If you have the passion, every other thing is a mere factor.

I was always with a computer anyway. I was a programmer and used to long nights awake....so i had my bioclock adjusted for that kinda multitasking

And i was in Anambra, less stress, no traffic jams and abundant light....at night
Thanks For Your Response Sir....You're No Longer Updating The Thread. I'll Contact You To Show Me The Rope When I'm Ready.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Thanks For Your Response Sir....You're No Longer Updating The Thread. I'll Contact You To Show Me The Rope When I'm Ready.

I oft dont update, cos i have no personal work ...

Clients oft make u sign non disclosure BS until a month after commercial release

And my partner also thinks its best i dont post studio work and all, untill after a stipulated time. But i think in the coming weeks, i will churn out something
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
nijabazaar:

I oft dont update, cos i have no personal work ...

Clients oft make u sign non disclosure BS until a month after commercial release
Ok....Make Sure U Update Us O
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Ok....Make Sure U Update Us O

No wahala
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Hi, I'm interested, can we learn together. We will share ideas
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2019
I need someone who is a total beginner like me who is interested in learning 3d animations, someone who is extremely interested not someone who will get tired at the middle to connect with and share ideas.
We will learn as much as we could, from YouTube to google and if we have money register for an online course. From videoscribe to Maya, Z brush, CSP, Blender, cRazy talk, adobe premiere pro, etc. It's going to be a life time learning thing
Kindly quote me and let's connect if you are this person.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
ModestGal:
I need someone who is a total beginner like me who is interested in learning 3d animations, someone who is extremely interested not someone who will get tired at the middle to connect with and share ideas.
We will learn as much as we could, from YouTube to google and if we have money register for an online course. From videoscribe to Maya, Z brush, CSP, Blender, cRazy talk, adobe premiere pro, etc. It's going to be a life time learning thing
Well, I'm Very Intrested......But Getting A Pc To Pratice That's Just The Problem.....I'm Planning One Getting One Very Soon Sha.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Well, I'm Very Intrested......But Getting A Pc To Pratice That's Just The Problem.....I'm Planning One Getting One Very Soon Sha.
Okay, let me know when you get one. Are you on teleram?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
ModestGal:
Okay, let me know when you get one. Are you on teleram?
N0p....So, You're Really Interested In These?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Emmafe(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
ModestGal:
We can connect. I'm buying a course on udemy to start April 1st. WhatsApp 07062239740

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

N0p....So, You're Really Interested In These?
Sure I am
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
ModestGal:
Sure I am
How? Why? I'm Suprised...A Lady?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

How? Why? I'm Suprised...A Lady?
Lol, funny, why not?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
ModestGal:
Lol, funny, why not?
Your Quest To Learn This.....What Motivated You?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Your Quest To Learn This.....What Motivated You?
Success, I crave it
And knowledge is the key to success in this century. We are in the information age

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by ModestGal(f): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Emmafe:
We can connect. I'm buying a course on udemy to start April 1st. WhatsApp 07062239740
I have added you
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Emmafe(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
ModestGal:

I have added you
WhatsApp group?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Emmafe:

Please, you guys should save the Course Money for something else perhaps channel it to a Computer parts upgrade....

Youtube, Vimeo i repeat are your best friends..... Forget udemy.

If you guys need pointers to any tutorial, hola me and i can point you to YouTube channels or specific vimeo linls that helped me.

I dont like this tendency to waste money on udemy. You end up still getting mediocre tuts there at such ridiculous price tags

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Emmafe(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
nijabazaar:

Please, you guys should save the Course Money for something else perhaps channel it to a Computer parts upgrade....

If you guys need pointers to any tutorial, hola me and i can point you to YouTube channels or specific vimeo linls that helped me.

I dont like this tendency to waste money on udemy. You end up still getting mediocre tuts there at such ridiculous price tags
Pls drop it, I will appreciate. The course I bought on udemy is just 4k thou.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by theGigolo: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
nijabazaar:

Please show me the channels, can you please create a WhatsApp group. I promise not to disturb cos I am also learning sub-d modeling right now and I started with elementza headphone tutorial.

I await your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.