Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98198 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yonce yall on his mouth like licka, like like licka, like like licka.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Hi Nerds, what have i been doing?

I have been listening to Rihanna's Skin (not really a super fan but this track oozes Sex) and I have been modeling nudes. I have also engaged an online tutor to learn how to sketch with tabs. I have to admit i am now using a Cintiq tab as against my favroute mouse. But its only for drawing.

So of course, my illustrations border on creatures. I tried out this Chimera based on the guy'z tutelage.

Also see this revisisted Angel sculpt. I stole a Zbrush Hair and wing Brush from someone's Laptop. He will never know. I am officially a thief.

Skin

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
Then i am posting this from a while back.
I think that was last August, Leraning how to crash an obstacle then

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by cRAFTsVEN: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
nijabazaar:
Hi Nerds, what have i been doing?

I have been listening to Rihanna's Skin (not really a super fan but this track oozes Sex) and I have been modeling nudes. I have also engaged an online tutor to learn how to sketch with tabs. I have to admit i am now using a Cintiq tab as against my favroute mouse. But its only for drawing.

So of course, my illustrations border on creatures. I tried out this Chimera based on the guy'z tutelage.

Also see this revisisted Angel sculpt. I stole a Zbrush Hair and wing Brush from someone's Laptop. He will never know. I am officially a thief.

Skin
`
A-MAZE-ING work!
`
You got an artstation?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by dauntless15(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
nijabazaar:
Then i am posting this from a while back.
I think that was last August, Leraning how to crash an obstacle then
What's the spec of your current rig? You inspire me alot, I dunno if I'll ever reach this level of proficiency.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
I love fruits
I love grasses too.
I didnt go to work today
.I decided to do scatter and a lirru fruit.

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2021
I am dedicating this to the totem animal of idemili

To see it in animation with the effects there in, search for Nijabazaar on instagram

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
we are legion...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
rendering test

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by JOACHINpedro: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2021
You're good bro.
I need this hobby kiss
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Dhayveed002(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please can i use mouse to sculpt
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kanayoNickel: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Dhayveed002:
Please can i use mouse to sculpt

Ahh, of course you can.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Dhayveed002(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
kanayoNickel:

Ahh, of course you can.
Thanks
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Warthog tracking in Nuke

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kanayoNickel: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
nijabazaar:
Warthog tracking in Nuke

The most pressing part is getting the shadow matte right and the proper skin shader for the animal
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by noble2faith(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
where the video?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by noble2faith(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Is this laptop "lenovo thinkpad 4GB Core i5 350GB" good for animation?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kanayoNickel: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
noble2faith:
Is this laptop "lenovo thinkpad 4GB Core i5 350GB" good for animation?

Any i5 laptop with a good ram of 8g is sensible for animation.

But for simulation, u need something higher in terms of graphics card and ram
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by noble2faith(m): 1:22am On Mar 30, 2021
kanayoNickel:

Can you throw more light on "simulation"?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by kanayoNickel: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2021
noble2faith:

Can you throw more light on "simulation"?

Something like hair, or 15 gallons of water, an ocean or a group of soldiers will require ample ram and GPU
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:12pm On May 14, 2021
grin

I want to tap into Nfts

What came to my mind is a pig running via a cloud.

Have u notice most modern arts now have emissive rectangles and triangles.

tongue

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by psychologist(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2021
kanayoNickel:

My Hp omen

With 4gb graphics
I7 Intel
1terrabyte HDD
16 ram takes hours to render a simple interior image, (3ds et vray) what can be wrong please?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:39am On May 15, 2021
psychologist:

My Hp omen

With 4gb graphics
I7 Intel
1gb terrabyte
16 ram takes hours to render a simple interior image, (3ds et vray) what can be wrong please?

Jesus, 16GB ram, you have more than enough.

Ok, it depends on the scene. I dont know much about vray but if it were cycles or redshift or Octane, there are what we call proxies or instances or scatter
Let's say you have a forest scene to render, redshift proxies helps u to render the many trees and stuff at a fraction of what it would be if u are not using these proxies.

Secondly, how dense is your geometry, the higher the mesh density of your models the longer it will take to render. Most times, it is better to have your models at a low vertices count, use normal maps to bake in the high mesh details. Check on how 5o use normal maps.

Do u have displacement maps set at 4k? That can take render times.

Do you have Subsurface scattering and caustics like glass or thin film? These can affect render times. Try to reduce sss or bake them using programs like Substance painter or photoshop.

Then if you have hair simulations going on, brotha its is best to use render farms.
Concierge renderfarm offer really decent prices for indie artist, especially if hey are coming off blender

For you interior rendering, the problem is probably due to high polygon models. Reduce them to lower polygons. I often do this using Houdini, the software has a nice polygon reducing node that reduce polygons but still retain their UVs. Zbrush decimator can also this, remember to check "keep uvs"

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by psychologist(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2021
nijabazaar:

Jesus, 16GB ram, you have more than enough.

Ok, it depends on the scene. I dont know much about vray but if it were cycles or redshift or Octane, there are what we call proxies or instances or scatter
Let's say you have a forest scene to render, redshift proxies helps u to render the many trees and stuff at a fraction of what it would be if u are not using these proxies.

Secondly, how dense is your geometry, the higher the mesh density of your models the longer it will take to render. Most times, it is better to have your models at a low vertices count, use normal maps to bake in the high mesh details. Check on how 5o use normal maps.

Do u have displacement maps set at 4k? That can take render times.

Do you have Subsurface scattering and caustics like glass or thin film? These can affect render times. Try to reduce sss or bake them using programs like Substance painter or photoshop.

Then if you have hair simulations going on, brotha its is best to use render farms.
Concierge renderfarm offer really decent prices for indie artist, especially if hey are coming off blender

For you interior rendering, the problem is probably due to high polygon models. Reduce them to lower polygons. I often do this using Houdini, the software has a nice polygon reducing node that reduce polygons but still retain their UVs. Zbrush decimator can also this, remember to check "keep uvs"

Thanks K

You might not remember again tho, but we once worked on a project for one Mr Mark ( A boxing anime wink ) that didn't later kick-off I suppose, recall?

I was the one handling the environment while you did the characters grin. It's been a while tho

Meanwhile how can I get houdini?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:12am On May 15, 2021
psychologist:

Thanks K

You might not remember again tho, but we once worked on a project for one Mr Mark ( A boxing anime wink ) that didn't later kick-off I suppose, recall?

I was the one handling the environment while you did the characters grin. It's been a while tho

Meanwhile how can I get houdini?

Aaahhhhhhh, OMG

How are u doing

You can get houdini from softsaaz.ir
It's a persian site, so the whole thing is in Farsi language. Try to put auto translate on in your browser, windows edge is particularly good with translating.
Or u simply type , Houdini into the search box

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by psychologist(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2021
nijabazaar:

Aaahhhhhhh, OMG

How are u doing

You can get houdini from softsaaz.ir
It's a persian site, so the whole thing is in Farsi language. Try to put auto translate on in your browser, windows edge is particularly good with translating.
Or u simply type , Houdini into the search box

Big ups to you man!
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:42pm On May 16, 2021
Having fun with Boolen fracture...

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 1:08pm On May 19, 2021
More control fractures... work in progress

I was inspired by Hercules. Do u remember the scene when Hercules as a lirru baby was threatened with snakes. The snakes burst through the eyes of Hera's statue

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
Snaky via the eyes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by MontyNG(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2021
Mehn... Some serious talent in here! Welldone guys!
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:43pm On May 19, 2021
MontyNG:
Mehn... Some serious talent in here! Welldone guys!

Thankie. I stood on the shoulders of giants.

I added some textures to leaven things up. I am now animating.
I wonder how i can make the snake flop to the pavement like they did in Hercules

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:14pm On May 20, 2021
Alright , I did a lirru animation of this work. Check out out at
www.instagram.com/nijabazaar

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.