Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98201 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Game dev WIP

I am working with a group that wants to do a game cinematic, my job in this shot is the floating parasites, the material shading and the lighting

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by GreaterDC(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2020
nijabazaar:
Game dev WIP

I am working with a group that wants to do a game cinematic, my job in this shot is the floating parasites, the material shading and the lighting
you use mouse for your sculpting? and what software you use?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2020
GreaterDC:
you use mouse for your sculpting? and what software you use?

I sculpt with the mouse. Cant use the pen.

I use mostly blender, zbrush, Houdini and maya
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by noble2faith(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
This guy is really going far!
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by noble2faith(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
nijabazaar:
Listening to Master KG ft Burna boy. That piece is uber dope.

By the way, you guys should patronize my company na. Anyhow, any job is enough for visibility. Unless, na liquidation be that....fold up angry tongue embarassed

Please, you guys should know someone, who knows someone who can help the company grow. Times are rough and tough

Na advert I dey do. We need patronage biko nu. These are some of the things we can do. Wonder why one cant post videos here

Can you post link(s) to watching the videos
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2020
I will

Right now, i am trying to make a 3d sand man. Its wrqcking my brain.

U remember that sand man in spider man 3
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by cRAFTsVEN: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
nijabazaar:
I will
Right now, i am trying to make a 3d sand man. Its wrqcking my brain.
U remember that sand man in spider man 3
What kinda hardware are you working with?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
cRAFTsVEN:

What kinda hardware are you working with?

A simple laptop, turbo charged.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by cRAFTsVEN: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
nijabazaar:

A simple laptop, turbo charged.
That must be quite the setup sha, I dey envy una.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Ok, ive managed to create a setup with ome milion instances of gravel and stones. I got much of my ideas for instamcimg sand from Pixars little animation of a bird on a sea shore. They have a breakdown on their site on how they achieved it. Thanks pixar if u ever read this thread.

Now, i nedd to create material for each instance of gravel.

So the intention of the whole setup is that the sand man will move for some distance amd then start to disintegrate in wet sodden clumps. Getting the sand to clump as they fall off , surprisingly, was the easiest part

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2020
Ok, i ve grown a sudden fondness for The mew age music group "Dead Can Dance" particularly on these tracks Persephone and The Host of Seraphim.
You guys should check them out.

I still like beyonce( She and her music reminds me of everything positive amd fond in my teen and pre 30 existence) but old age is creeping in (31 x old age), my earbuds are now getting atuned to Goth, Dark gothic amd New age stuff ( but Enya is a no no)

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mood

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Hi,
I got a little inspired by the image i posted above and decided to something about it with this rig. A womderful rig, it is.

I have finished the animation, i will now selectively destroy the statues.

I want to use this to showcase my character effects. Theres a job i am hooking my tongue into. I will try to impress them. Hope i will.

So the intention is, the Character lands , his impact semds dusts and motes swirling about. The ground cracks and releases some debris too on impact.

Then as he goes into tantric pose, it will look as if he is disturbing or manipulating fey lines that swirl the particles towards him and also the statues will have a time scaled fracture explosion. I want the destraction to be dreamlike, as if the plucking of a violin in C minor determines how each fracture happens.

Do you know you can fracture an object based on a sound plucked into the voronoi?
Its legit

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
I tend to do a lot of personal stuff in December. Cant place my finger on why?
I hope that one day id show my sons and daughters, this thread. Thats if they arent interest in just Cardi B and sex

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Prinzbeat(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2020
YouTube channels for sell
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2020
Almost there

1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by AbundantGrains: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2020
nijabazaar:

I started out when i clocked 26...then i dabbled into tge whole genre of CGi, thinking i would be so easy. If only i knew...lol

And i would always credit Micheal Jackson's film Ghost as what really spurred me on to have a serious go at CGi as it relates to Film (the very moment when he smashed his face and it disintegrates in crumbs of dust, i will neva forget that).

I wont say cartoons inspired me, even though i lived all my teenage years on Dexters Lab, Johnny Bravo, Looney Tunes, Power Puff gurls, Fred Quimby's Tom and Jerry, Ed, edd and Eddy....chai i am really old. I watched them because they're pure and funny and an integral part of my nerdy childhood, i neva really cared how they were made.

Oft, when i say film inspired me into Cg, lots of peeps look me one kind. Everyone was expecting me to say Shrek grin

And i also think the reason why i am indifferent to how 2d Cartoons were made was/is because i cant draw, hated Photoshop, disliked Adobe and then Area ....
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by AbundantGrains: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2020
That you can't draw and nonetheless have broke boundaries has inspired me to try harder in modelling
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by AbundantGrains: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2020
nijabazaar:
I'd just discovered that I am a Capricorn grin Astrology things!!
everything they say about people born within the months of Dec-Jan is like a biopic of my life...

I'd also have the Herpes Simplex virus erupting over my upper lip today...it is said in times of extreme stress (I have been through a lot anxiety lately), they migrate from somewhere along the nerve ganglion to the skin. and of all places to choose to erupt, its the mouth

And i have got my first animal for this geometry tracking task. I am cleaning my tracks and working on some basic rotoscoping stuff. At the same time, i am rewatching a favourite clip from the game of thrones. it will serve as inspiration for my task.

List of softwares involved in this whole hullabaloo:

1. SythEyes ----Geomtry tracking
2. Nuke --- For the rotoscoping and Comp
3. Maya --- Rigging and animation Sturvs
4. Blender --- Retoplogy, Model refinement, textures and Hair
5. HotOcean ----- Needed by some hopeless plugin in C4D
6. Cinema4D ----- The shading Network and Passes

Renderers --- Arnold

Zbrush would have entered the lists, but i am reusing an old model, a dragon from my other existence wink
Is it just my eyes or am i seeing that you worked on Game of Thrones right?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by AbundantGrains: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2020
nijabazaar:
So i narrowed down my options.
What do i have: Maya
Can i make plant sprout out leaves and a flower? How would u do it?

Can i make the growth as organic as possible, with a tapering jiggle once the animation stops?

Is it possible to make the plant crack open the soil as its tendrils grow? What bullet system should u use?

Can i make secondary tendrils to grow along the major stem of the plant?

Everythang looks simple....until u fire up Maya. grin

I didnt sleep all nite...alright, i am really exaggerating. I slept late and not until i saw the idea at least to 80% been fleshed out.

I had singular issues with encasing the dragon inside the flower bud. U know the bud does not open until the last stage of the plants growth. Figuring out how to make the dragon grow with the plant became an issue...

I solved it by using point constraints and locators. At the end the reptile stay fully encased as the plant grows and only reveals once the flower splits open

I couldn't do the ground cracking up as the tendrils sprout. My intelligence failed me at that. Or simply put, i dont know how to do it in Maya. And transferring to Houdini isnt attractive.

I seriously wish i can post the playblast here. A bot keeps banning me. Who is the mod incharge of this section. Can u look into my case.? Posting utube links here earns me a suspension of 24hrs. Why?
Why not cheat? only introduce the dragon just before the buds open
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by AbundantGrains: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2020
nijabazaar:
MD stuff ....

Romeo and uliet clothing exercises

Messi modeled and tailoring done with MD..

3D is the biggest best thing since ice cream
You did the Messi Model for EA on FIFA13? shocked
nijabazaar:
MD stuff ....

Romeo and uliet clothing exercises

Messi modeled and tailoring done with MD..

3D is the biggest best thing since ice cream
You did the Messi Model for EA on FIFA13?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
AbundantGrains:
Is it just my eyes or am i seeing that you worked on Game of Thrones right?

Ah, if i had worked on game of thrones, then i wont be in Nigeria. Its a dream to work for those big studios.

Thanks for wishing me that kinda luck grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
AbundantGrains:
That you can't draw and nonetheless have broke boundaries has inspired me to try harder in modelling

Kudos, most cgi guys i have met cant draw even a line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
To have and Not to Hold...

I am just Sad for no reason.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by generationz(f): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
nijabazaar:
Mood

You drew this? cool
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2021
generationz:

You drew this? cool

No, darling.
But I get inspired from gothic art.

I am essentially a goth.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by generationz(f): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
nijabazaar:

No, darling.
But I get inspired from gothic art.

I am essentially a goth.

I see. How much will it cost to get someone to draw a dimly lit sitting room with lights sofa, candles etc with this exact technique?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
generationz:

I see. How much will it cost to get someone to draw a dimly lit sitting room with lights sofa, candles etc with this exact technique?

Unfortunately, I dont draw (with pencils or ink ) but I can flesh it out in 3d ( using 3d programs) with this same feel.

If you are ok with it, we can continue this arrangement over WhatsApp. Can I drop my mobile details?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by generationz(f): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
nijabazaar:

Unfortunately, I dont draw (with pencils or ink ) but I can flesh it out in 3d ( using 3d programs) with this same feel.

Yeah, with your laptop right? That's what I want. How much?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
generationz:

Yeah, with your laptop right? That's what I want. How much?

Can we discuss this further over WhatsApp. Here is my details:
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by generationz(f): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
nijabazaar:

Can we discuss this further over WhatsApp. Here is my details:

I've gotten it. You can remove your number.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
and if you love,
love their
darkness too,
not just their light...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.