Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities - Art, Graphics & Video (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities (98483 Views)

My Portfolio Of 3D Branding and Product Designs / Urgently In Need Of 3d Motion Video Designer / My Collections Of 3d Pencil Artworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:22am On May 24, 2021
Come across this guy

Ama use him for a Spare parts skit grin

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
nijabazaar:
Come across this guy

Ama use him for a Spare parts skit grin

Maybe u could consider shortening his arms a bit. Would also luv to play with him but it's 2D for me right now.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
reidkrugger:

Maybe u could consider shortening his arms a bit. Would also luv to play with him but it's 2D for me right now.

Hmm, I was thinking the same thing
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by akinolaa76: 8:11am On May 25, 2021
What got you so frustrated about 3D? I'm just wondering brother and curious at the same time. One thing is to acquire a skill another is to know how to monetize it appropriately. I hope the problem is not the latter smiley

[Qquote author=reidkrugger post=102031490]

Maybe u could consider shortening his arms a bit. Would also luv to play with him but it's 2D for me right now.[/quote]
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2021
akinolaa76:

What got you so frustrated about 3D? I'm just wondering brother and curious at the same time. One thing is to acquire a skill another is to know how to monetize it appropriately. I hope the problem is not the latter smiley

[Qquote author=reidkrugger post=102031490]

I'm not frustrated. There was a need for me to learn 2D and make some money with it. And dat I've done. I'm not just done with 2D yet. Everyone knows 3D is everything to me. Dont tell me u don't.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by omonnakoda: 4:59pm On May 25, 2021
I am interested in making this image into a pendant. How feasible is that?

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by akinolaa76: 9:02pm On May 25, 2021
reidkrugger:

I'm not frustrated. There was a need for me to learn 2D and make some money with it. And dat I've done. I'm not just done with 2D yet. Everyone knows 3D is everything to me. Dont tell me u don't.

Oh I do know 3D means a lot to you. Actually thought you were done with 3D. Glad to know you're still in smiley
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2021
akinolaa76:

Oh I do know 3D means a lot to you. Actually thought you were done with 3D. Glad to know you're still in smiley

Naija is not really ready for 3D in terms of payment and fees. People like us, are just positioning us for d opportunities when it comes knocking and d possibilities that comes with the trade. When I come back, it would be king Kong and Godzilla wrecking idumota. But for now, lemme enjoy d 2D and what it brings.

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 12:39am On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
I am interested in making this image into a pendant. How feasible is that?

Can be done
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
I am trying to recreate metal bending. I have always wanted to deform metal upon impact. It's a pity I cant find how to constrain both the car deforming and the landing container.

And upon impart, the car window should break apart, plus the suspension system should kick in.
I have resolved that suspension itchh. I dont know how to make the tyres squatch upon impact.

Well, I am still researching

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
nijabazaar:
I am trying to recreate metal bending. I have always wanted to deform metal upon impact. It's a pity I cant find how to constrain both the car deforming and the landing container.

And upon impart, the car window should break apart, plus the suspension system should kick in.
I have resolved that suspension itchh. I dont know how to make the tyres squatch upon impact.
Well, I am still researching

Have u tried adjusting their properties? Alternatively, you could model the morphs in stages.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Gab25: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Become a professional graphic designer using your smartphone. Learn to create eye catching flyers and advert for business. No knowledge is lost, in our country where what you know is what earns you money(sabificate)not just your certificate. Make extra money today join our graphic design course
https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/GhocnrM9acfE1avJtOje0q please replace DOT with '.'

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Did some finishing touches to the render and added my favourite pig running through the carnage.

1 Share

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by reidkrugger(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
nijabazaar:
Did some finishing touches to the render and added my favourite pig running through the carnage.

Where d pig from come out?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
reidkrugger:

Where d pig from come out?

He was originally in the script tongue

My intention was after the container falls, I would start rain and make the pig pass through. I was also intending to show wetmaps as the rain falls on the pigs body , drips over the car and onto the ground. I got distracted by something else.
You can see the final short on instagram @nijabazaar

Can I have ur whatsapp

0905. 1. 6 7 54. 81
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
We are into lips.

This xter is for a client who wants something realistic. Finally, I am back to my calling

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2021
I cnt sculpt a woman without ever giving her pimples. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Being a curious person, I've tested many things around animation throughout the years, so here are some things that I would recommend to try if you're interested in a bit of self-improvement or just looking for a new thing to learn:

1. Learn a bit of skinning. It will help so much when the rig doesn't give you the expected results, it could be a shoulder or a stomach area that won't bend the way you'd like it to and gives you an ugly shape for example.

2. Try working with mocap - it's the best tool to see body mechanics in 3d

3. Learn a bit of anatomy, it will teach you that all the parts of the body don't move separately, you'll know that if the arm moves up, you at least need to have the shoulder involved, for simple example

4. Learn a bit about camera movements. Not much at all, just to make your scene look more alive. It will help with even just a small body mechanics exercises, just make the camera move a little with the character, that could be all that's needed for your scene to feel great

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2021
5. Learn about cloth/physics simulation. It is so easy to set up in any software and it gives your shots this beautiful feeling of complexity and life. It could be a prop, a skirt, a hairstyle or even a ribbon
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hand painting the whole thing. I lost my huge collection of texturing.xyz stuff. Now I am back to hand painting method.

Dont know why I am not using Substance painter

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Clothing time, fabric time

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ichafu and backside.
Obviously, this is a Yoruba woman.
Backside tells it all

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Heels maketh a lady

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Rigging the body complete.
Females are so beautiful to rig unlike , You know...

Now Ama face the Face. Rigging faces can be herculean.

check out the walk cycle

AND this one, which is rather exaggerated

Cool Walk

1 Like

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Ombudsman1: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
What software did you use to generate the model? MAKEHuman??
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ombudsman1:
What software did you use to generate the model? MAKEHuman??

I use Zbrush.

I started from the default sphere.

The ears are custom brushes.

The eyes are from Blender.

Teeth is from cgtrader

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by Ombudsman1: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
nijabazaar:

I use Zbrush.

I started from the default sphere.

The ears are custom brushes.

The eyes are from Blender.

Teeth is from cgtrader

Okay bro. What software would you recommend for making clothes for these 3d models?
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ombudsman1:

Okay bro. What software would you recommend for making clothes for these 3d models?

Marvelous Designer. The best software for tailoring.

Ok I am now finishing off the face rig. Five hrs job

2 Likes

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Rigging this character face.

I now get more jobs in stylized xter. Crayfish must bend

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by noble2faith(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
nijabazaar:

Bros. Please drop ur WhatsApp digit. I have some questions.
Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by nijabazaar: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Animals Assemble...

Please, I lost my laptop to Robbers . I don't know how to reach some clients. My number was also not retrievable

But if you ever come across these thread please Hola me.

Re: My Cabinet Of 3D Curiosities by deedee44: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
nijabazaar:

Good evening boss, to learn A to Z of 3D Animation please which would you advice.. online learning or traditional (classroom) learning.
Which software would you recommend, I have maya in mind.
Would you also recommend any platform?
I have your WhatsApp number but I don't know if it's only for business that's why I didn't chat you up, am I permitted to do so? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / GALLANTCREATIVE DESIGN GALLERY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.